Black Pol /bp/

Where my brothers and sisters at? Lets show these punk bitches who runs this site

your in the wrong place bro

nah, we takin this shit over

How do you feel about willingly accepting a culture designed by multinational interests to keep you poor and anti-intellectual? You didn't actually think MTV execs had your best interests in mind, do you? They want you stupid, only stupid people are having trouble shifting to the alternative media.

>poor

You do realize not all of us are ghetto nigs, right?

Do you realise all of you glorify that lifestyle?

If you're ethnically black, but not culturally black, what does black Sup Forums mean? Does your skin colour really matter that much to you?

If you're both, you're culturally black and it's obvious
>Where (are?) my brothers and sisters at
>punk bitches
Then you're everything wrong with black culture and promoting it is promoting black poverty. You think a white person who uses shit grammar or Ebonics can get a nice job? You stupid cunt.

You are a ghetto nig and you need to be shamed.

>being this buttblasted

nice try fuccboi

Not seeing anything interesting here sorry. /blackpol/ was a fun experiment but the dream is dead.

Its disappointing the rest of my brethren are too scared to identify themselves due to pol's racism

>Lets show these punk bitches who runs this site
okay let's see it Tyreek.

I'm waiting.

It's not racism to tell you to be better, we don't only preach to people we care about. We do this because we care about you.

Stop nigger culture. Talk with the Queen's English.

Ahahahaha, yes, because Sup Forums is a beacon of "Queen's English".

You're an uppity nigga only here because this is /bp/. Absolutely pathetic.

WE

>You do realize not all of us are ghetto nigs, right?

You're right.

There's actually hope for Ghetto nigs, look at pretty much any rapper who makes his life better.

Suddenly, he's saying being disrespectful to the police caused aggro, not skin colour.

Look at how they change when they actually have kids to raise.
Suddenly, their worst fear is that their kid "acts black". They turn into Oreo's.

There's hope for some Ghetto thug niggers.

It's the "white (jew)" university niggers that are a lost cause. The paid protests, not realising that identity politics is literally fluff used to extend college courses by another year or two for more money - and that if it uses peoples confirmation bias, no one will question it (why do you think they only want women and niggers now?).
The "I'm oppressed so it's okay" excuses for shitty behaviour. Same attitude Ghetto niggers have, but this time it's reinforced by the system.

You tell me that you're "not all ghetto niggers".
Bitch, Ghetto niggers still give me some hope, because once in a while, one of them turns shit around and goes all "whites were right all along".

No, I'm here to get your honest opinion about the manipulation you've been subjected to.

They want you to be poor and stupid, they want you to be easily controlled, they want you believing crime is the right path, they want it to be easy to incarcerate you.

And you just eat this up by listening to hip hop and insulting anyone speaking out. They're uppity, or they're urkels, or they're uncle Toms. This is you subjugating and oppressing yourselves.

I'll just leave this here

Yes. Hope. Hope that their right path is crime.

What's important is that nigger culture is synthetic. It's designed by MTV after a series of incidents in the 80s surrounding the failure of race records and the ability for some black Americans to self fund their own music careers, with coke money.

After MTV realised the reality of this music, basically a self justification of every sin a coke dealer commits, they decided it was perfect. This music would entice more people to either remain or become poor, through becoming criminals, who would then buy into this culture and music. During the 90s, they double downed on this and outright instructed African American artists to promote crime and violence in their music. Thus, gangsta rap was born.

This continued to present day and has culminated in a culture that's anti-intellectual, xenophobic, resentful and creates a pit for black Americans.

This is nigger.

It's the same culture. They just have sociology degrees.

You niggers have to go back

Forgot the graph.
God, I suck.

Do you get off on LARPing as a nig

>Where my brothers and sisters at?

Shooting old niggas in Cleveland.

>user I'm just here for your opinion, now listen to this while I patronize you
>Don't you understand whites have manipulated you?
>Let me manipulate you instead

Kek, nice try you filthy bogan.

Marxists are funny like that, ignore this statistic that's 10 fold higher, this one here is why you need to rise up and overthrow the government.

Yeah!

Black lives matter is an overtly Marxist inspired movement. It's third wave civil rights. They got sick of waiting for something that would never happen, so they tried to create the oppression, or at least an illusion of it in the minds of the most radicalised people in the west.

This is manipulation. If black Sup Forums exists, it absolutely will be red pilled about it. You will rise to artists and philosophers or we will reject you.

A nice try at enlightening you? At giving a black voice the arguments to heal his people? A nice try at changing the world?

Who the fuck do you think I am?

No one cares you unevolved monkey. Monkey want a banana? Filthy nigger.

>implying you are capable of any of those

imperialism.txt

Don't cut yourself on that edge

>hurrrr edgy
Poz'd leddit SHILLS get the noose first. Fuck off back to your quarantine zone kike lover.

nigger

I see the junior reich detective squad is scrapping the bottom of the barrel already