Remember me?

I'm still happening !!

m.liveleak.com/view?i=91c_1492216543

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/blancolirio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's this?

Yes what is this?

Didn't they do a lot of repair work to fix the most critical parts?

How new are you? There were threads 24/7 about the oroville dam back in february.

What is that

I don't understand what this post is about

>New
Been here for years, I don't stick to it everyday.

They still haven't fixed that shit. Oh yeah they are in massive debt from all the illegals on welfare.

Bump.

'Live Leak'................Literally

Oroville Dam is still a happening?

Leaky dam in Cali. It was habbeding a few months ago and anons were salivating and enthralled waiting for the deluge and second coming of KEK, which I still call Pepe, because kek just means "your post gave me a giggle".

i miss that grandma who would post stew recipies and talk about the dam. 901ft is the magic number

I still watch Juan's updates

max comfy

whatap dam senpai.

If this post doesn't exemplify how much of a disappointing "happening" the Oroville dam was, then I don't know what is.
Come back when there's a major threat, like the dam is actually about to burst. Though with that said, another good sized flood, or months of erosion at this rate should do the trick.

This shit went on for weeks, and had general threads on the front for probably a month.

never been more comfy, where is her updates

I meant this pilot spic
youtube.com/user/blancolirio

>on the front

The front of what? This isn't leddit, so go back.

I never forgot.

I'm still watching it but not much to report. The fun will begin soon though when the real snow melt starts. There is a fuck ton of snow to melt soon. Mean while the broken spillway is back in action but is eating away the hillside at a rate proportional to the amount of water being released.

tl:dr; it's going to happen, soon, just no exact when yet.

R A R E
A
R
E

Call me when it breaks and kills 100.000 people.

he was good on attending the press briefings, can't wait for 100,000cfs outflow and comfy dumpling stews though.

how beautiful, the power of nature and "simple" physics

Kek

what is going to happen? obviously a dam can only hold so much water and when it gets too full they have to release water down the damaged spillway. So what, is there a city in the path that the water is traveling or something?

The bedrock is stable. The main spillway can operate without any further erosion. lamoing at your "happening"

Do you generally get any Spring rain or will it just be the heat and the melt?

Hey is obese user still lurking about? Remember the desperate fat ass who was trapped during the evac? Was pretty hilarious, senpai.

all the salt corroded the re-bar