ITT: We mention something that Hitler actually did wrong...

ITT: We mention something that Hitler actually did wrong, i'll start: underequiped the eastern forces for the winter in the war against the USSR

He didn't actually commit genocide

lets build an entirely new warplane and dedicate factories for it instead of dedicating factories for repair parts for existing war machines.

Probably the Holocaust. That was pretty bad.

ya, it was hitler

Invade Poland

surely you could argue Hitler was the visionary tat led the German people to greatness?

Wow, so edgy

Didn't secure his victory by bumrushing Moscow instead which was more than feasible.

how would tht have ensured victory though?

his soldiers were already freezing and starving trying to fight through the Russian tundra.

That would have been an even worse move than what he did with Stalingrad.

He seriously underestimated cold weather.

two front war between russia and the rest of the allies

once you take a nation's capitol its all oger

>underequiped the eastern forces for the winter in the war against the USSR

not really the case with USSR, could have moved to stalingrad, leningrad or maybe even the urals

I don't think you know what tundra is, friend

How about his complete the complete failure to modernize supply lines.
He needed to kill shot the USSR and plunge it back into civil war. needed to find some fascist russians

Becoming his own true believer.

He should have given more autonomy to his generals before they felt the need to remove him. Should have allowed tactical retreats. That is about it, his attacking the USSR wasn't really a mistake, Italy just fucked it up for him.

This is a common mistake Hitler realized before his generals or the rest of the world; it is not the Capitol that is important, it is the resources.

Stupid haircut

Targetting London in battle of britain to demoralize brits (didnt work) instead of focusing on military targets.

Even doing that. Losing so many pilots. Should have just done Russia only.

Just so msny shitty tactics being based on strong inagery, being tough, not cutting loses in pointless battles like the air war over london and stalingrad, and stupid things like obvious buuld up for operation citadel and waiting for muh new tanks.

> underestimated the Soviet resistance
> didn't keep his nip allies in line
> didn't sue for peace after France fell

I think so too. I don't think he was an anti-semite himself. I think he just used anti-semitic rhetoric to scapegoat the jews as the common enemy of Germany, and to inspire the german people to come together against said enemy.

He should not have built concentration camps, he should have killed (((them))) with a straight bullet throught the skull.

He thought the romanians won't backstab us.

killed 6 million jews

Yeah. I feel like Italy didn't do fucking anything to help the axis war effort besides offer financial and moral support, and an access point to the Mediterranean.

don't forget not capitalising on the British expeditionary force being stuck at Dunkirk which may have allowed him to easily invade the uk

And not coordinating attacks on the soviets with Japan

was that really wrong though? I mean, they are jews. I get that they're still human beings, but, the jews are a fucked up tribe of humans.

I would say that aligning with Japan at all was his worse mistake, wouldn't have to deal with Americans.

>Cucked for most of the decade
>Greatness

Invade USSR. Should have focused on knocking Britain out of the war before opening a new front. Keep up the bombing, but focus it on the naval ports instead terror bombing cities. Knock out enough drydocks and ports on the eastern side, set up a multiprong invasion to get boots on British soil, then watch them all fucking give up when they realize that their waters could not protect them from modern German engineering and dedication.

Without the Brits, America never joins the allies. Allies surrender, and the Germans can start working up for the next war against the communists and recruit America to supply it.

They attacked Greece and nearly lost, which delayed Barbarossa a few weeks, which in turn led to substantially more frozen Germans. They were a net negative

Not mass producing the me262 as fast as possible as a fighter jet and keeping air seperiority over Europe.

Insisted on bombing London instead of their airfields

He should have made some false flag and liberate USSR with Polish allies from communism.

Trade Russia clay with Polish clay that he wanted afterwards.

Than he wouldn't have gotten their shit, also a waste of a perfectly good bullet.

compare Germany 1930 to Germany 1938

Had autistic views on Slavs

The only way he was kicking Britain out of the war was by winning Dunkirk, the Battle of Britain and Egypt.

Allowed British forces to escape and re-group because he had honor.

he was a retarded faggot

The Americans wanted to beat Hitler. FDR was a fucking commie that hated Germany, it wouldn't have mattered whether or not Japan attacked America, we would have attacked them because "muh unrestricted submarine warfare!" meanwhile we were giving enough supplies to arm over 150s to the people fighting Hitler while the generals kept telling FDR that maybe the communists are substantially worse than the fascists.

He was warned about the difficulties of transporting supplies over Russian tundra but he didn't listen. He thought he could blitzkrieg Russia before that would even be an issue. Fucking moron, I don't get how people here actually like him.

150 divisions*

He didn't build gas chambers and slaughter 6 million Jews
:/

He's the reason why nationalist movements are instantly deemed fascist and dangerous.

He actually offered the poles something like that, they refused.

Alternatively
>let's not build a strategic bomber. We'll be ok with just fighters.

Started a two front war

Soviet Rail network wasn't the best, and Moscow was a MAJOR rail Hub. If they had taken Moscow, they would have cut off or severely strained the supplies of hundreds of thousands of Soviet troops

We are talking about 'MISTAKES'

this
Should have listened to Rosenberg and created a buffer in eastern europe. The free slavs hated jews and bolsheviks.

He should have listened to Karl Donitz and gave him all the u boats he wanted.

Dont wait the USSR to collapse.

We were unwilling to go to war over unrestricted submarine warfare because of WW1. So it would be unlikely that he would have gathered enough support for the war.

He let his ideology before his generals. If I were him, I would win the war Then kill the (((ones who need to die)))

Falling for meme tanks like the tiger

1930 Germany had a future. 1938 Germany had an unsustainable war economy with a mad man leader.

Not at all. Soviets were planning their Westward expansion. The Britkikes under Churchill were all "muh Poland" but let the commies take it after the war. It's quite clear the UK was and still is kike controlled.

Let's ask the man himself:

"When we solved the Sudeten question by force we liquidated Czechoslovakia at the same time-and left all the blame squarely on Benes' shoulders. The Munich solution could not have been anything but provisional, for, obviously, we could not tolerate in the heart of Germany an abscess, small though it was, like an independent Czech State. We lanced the abscess in March 1939, but in circumstances that were psychologically less favourable than those which would have obtained, had we settled the issue by force in 1938.

For in March 1939, for the first time, we put ourselves in the wrong in the eyes of world opinion. No longer were we restricting ourselves to reuniting Germans to the Reich, but were establishing a protectorate over a non-German population." - Adolf Hitler, Political Testament

He was a crazy megalomaniac who tried to conquer the world and got beat.

>he's the reason
No you stupid nigger. We the retards are the ones who deem nationalism as fascism. Nazi's are dead, in fact the germans didnt even call themselves nazis or fascists.

If more and more Americans kept dying due to USW, I think we probably would have gone to war eventually. All of the politicians wanted it at least, but that is just guessing what would have happened.

He didn't put Tabun on his V1-V2's and gas the British at the end of the war.

Ebin
Sounds like somebody got their diploma

history channel education. go have another big mac

He lost. He was also a warmonger that tried to take over Europe and commit genocide against people he didn't like.

Holocaust happened, whether the 6 million number is real or not doesn't matter, millions still died.

Fell for a we wuz kangz meme

Germans drowning in hunger hyperinflation and immorality is a future to you

id say the holocaust...

that was not good.

attacking your hard working tax paying citizens

They did find Russian fascists and they did fight alongside the Germans. Most of them were handed over to the Soviets by the Allies at the end of the war and executed/sent to gulags for life.

He actually did focus on the RAF at first. The Luftwaffe was tearing a hole in the British fighter defenses until Churchill bombed Berlin a couple times; Hitler began bombing British cities in retaliation.

Was literally about to post this. A 4 engined strategic bomber would've been extremely valuable.

Halder diaries say you're wrong. It was Hitler who started getting nervous when all the assumptions they had at the start of the invasion were turning out wrong. Halder was like, "Just stick to the plan. It'll be OK"

Learn to history.

Well in jets he did the opposite insisted on the development of a jet bomber (and on micromanaging jet development).

I read that at the end he thought the German people deserved to be pillaged by the Soviets because they didn't try hard enough, or weren't loyal enough, or something. He was nutty as a fruitcake.

Compare Germany from 1938 to 1945

He should have finished off Britain and waited a year to take on Russia. Everyone knows you start a fight with Russia long before autumn otherwise you freeze to death.

But let's say we start the war with Russia anyways. Hitler's army pushed far enough to be on Moscow's doorstep, ready to sack the city, and yet Hitler called for the retreat because he was too inflexible to alter his plans to capture the factories of St. Petersburg and the other natural resources around.

Which, don't get me wrong, it's important to cap those resources and the strategy served him well before, but when you're about to penetrate into the capital of the country and you've got them on the ropes that's no time to back off.

>Hurr durr. I leaned all about Nazi Germany by playing Castle Wolfenstein.

Halting the Panzers at Dunkirk.

>implying the Soviets weren't going to invade, it was do or die the Soviets were only going to get stronger

He lost the info war which lead to losing the physical one. Not taking care of that lead to churchill controlling the narrative that has vilified Germans to this day and the holohoax.

Driving into exile or murdering Germany's best scientists because muh Jewish science.

Nazi persecution of Jews (including the Holocaust) wasn't just a crime against humanity, /pol./ It was a military blunder of the first magnitude.

Your town looks very cute

Nah. Dunkirk was a morale disaster. The "miracle" was that England didn't surrender right after. They got stomped, but were able to retreat because a lot of British mariners came together to get their boys off the mainland. Once those mariners saw German boots on British soil with guns pointed at their families, they would capitulate so fast the jokes about surrendering would be about French and British. At that point in time, their economy was still in shambles, though they were working on getting the kinks out, and their supplies were questionable. If a single division had been put on British soil, they would cowered and surrendered like most other times foreign boots have hit their island.

The Battle of Britain, was folly. Not because of the fight, but because of the targets. Ports and drydocks were the main thing supporting their Navy. And the Navy was the only thing keeping German boots off the island. Navies are great, but mean dick if you can't keep them supplied and reinforced. Bombs without boots have never caused a people to surrender. Just pissed them off.

And as far as Egypt, that was just complete retardation. Focusing south was not going to get them around the Royal Navy. It was another front that German was flailing about doing a whole bunch of nada. There wasn't enough oil to feed the German warmachine in Africa, and their weren't going to be able to circumvent the Royal navy by going south. It was stupid. Only thing they were hoping for was to get the Italian navy out of the Med so that they could take the fight to the English. And just a ounce of brain cells to process how bad the Italians were losing on EVERY front would have told you, best not to spend good resources on bad gambits. Every soldier, civilian, part, plane and bullet should have been focused on the North Sea. Bust through and you land like the fucking vikings up and down the eastern coast. Britain collapses. Most of their industry is across the north. Take it and WIN.

Hitler glorified war and thought it was a rite of passage that men should go through, comparing it to childbirth for women.

Threw Jews in the oven to hide any evidence of genocide when he could've thrown Jews into one of the many volcanoes in Europe.

It would've been wayyy more economical and efficient.

A fair criticism, but finishing Britain off would have taken more time than Hitler could afford; though their military had been forced back at Dunkirk the Brits still have the terrain advantage and the navy that would have prevented the blitzkrieg tactics from working.

Yea, Russia was only going to get stronger, but history has also shown that Britain was able to turn the tables just fine because of Hitler's indecisiveness.

He should finish UK first and then go fuck USSR

We are talking about things that happened, user.

Hitler never called for a retreat at the gates of Moscow. They retreated because the army had reached its limits; it was exhausted and freezing, and then the Russians launched a massive counterattack with fresh troops from Siberia.
Infact, Hitler ordered every soldier to fight where they stood. It was an order that saved Army Group Center from being routed and destroyed.

He wasn't wrong. War keeps a nation's blood fresh.

Shit, i've studied a fair bit of german ww2 history, but i sorta ignored italy, so i never knew that.

Fucking guido daydo duwop greaseball pieces of shit. Now i get why my granddad hated even a great deal of white minority groups like the russians,other slavs pollocks(who aren't that bad, just kinda dumb) irish, south east europeans, and italians. Cuz they fuck the shit up.

If you counted up all the mistakes he made on the western front it would add up to like 5% of why he lost the war.

wait a second...

>let's have göring play around with his bombers and his amphetamine and not build a figther airforce capable of defendig our own hearland

lost war. lost future. lost past.

He gave the jews a chance to leave

>Bombs without boots have never caused a people to surrender. Just pissed them off.

True, but don't forget the notable exception of Japan.

He didn't build enough naval bombers for the UK and didn't choose the offensive chit decision when he invaded the USSR