Sup Forums has changed me

Before I frequented Sup Forums I was a fairly laid back individual finding myself towards the center of the political compass but ever since I've started coming to pol for most of my news I've found myself high up in the authoritarian right spectrum. Now I feel like I can't trust any major news outlet and whenever my friends talk about politics I get very aggressive and annoyed (most of them being liberal). I don't like this change and I want to fix it how should I do it? Stop going on pol? I feel like it's to late to turn back and I'm already corrupted. I want to go back to the way things were.

quit being a pussy

Being a Stormweenie is a meme, Sup Forums is Libertarian-Right.

You've taken the pill. There literally is no going back.

I'm sorry user but there is no going back. Batten down the hatches. Full speed ahead.

You sure about that?

Congrats you just proved that you don't really have free will and you're not really an individual. Your brain is a computer that just takes the input from your environment, jumbles it up and turns it into thoughts and emotions. You get hypnotized by whatever messages that enter your brain repeatedly.

OP is an obvious shill.

You're here forever.

Once you take the red pill you cannot go back only forward. When you found out santa wasn't real you don't go back to believing the lie

Exactly my point I see fucking garbage on this site and I just take it in as fact and I hate myself for it

The redpill is a lonely and isolating affair.
But this stage will pass before long.

To much chi build up in your forehead, must laugh more.

Too much chi cause negative emotion, must drain excess energy with tom foolery.

>Too pussy to handle being conservative
>Can't talk to friends who disagree without chimping out.

Yeah OP, not sure you're cut out for this. Go back to being a libcuck.

Wrong. A thing is more then just the sum total of its parts. We are human beings; beings playing the human role. The human defines us in this 3-dimensional sphere and determines the very nature of its reality. The Being however longs for Truth - and truth demands justice.

Gtfo nupol

Remember all we offered you was the Truth, nothing more.

Yeah but most of the time we are basically automatons. The divine being or whatever the fuck it is is asleep, and we just go about our lives fulfilling the scripts and procedures programmed into our subconscious. Human beliefs aren't dictated by rationality, it's all hypnosis. We find justification of our beliefs through inductive reasoning. Our brains are just designed that way with our Reticular Activating System.

it used to be. ever since #trumptrain we've been turning into neocons

>Authoritarian Right
>Corruption

You've been blind all your life.

Now you know what it is to see.

How new are you?

I know the feel bro.

Op, realize that this shit is fake. Communism is shit but everything else on this board is just fake. Most here have no friends, no social life, how do you think they come up with all these Jew conspiracies? They're literally internet memes , don't take them into your politics

>Truth demands Justice
Can you explain this?

You should read Edward Bernay's "Propaganda" you fell for the Sup Forums Jew. Think for yourself, dude.

>how new are you

drop the failed ideology faggot. libertarian-right is fascism without muh "gubment" because blacks literally get genocided in a system without welfare.

This place is a fucking war zone for the mind... You let it get to you... Fall back, regroup, come out swinging...

Also FUCK GERMANY

uhm... Thanks Goldstein!

You are right in saying that most of the times we are basically automatons. The luciferian masons use this little fact to lure their adepts into believing that God is a demiurg and that this world is a prison that keeps us from reaching our "true" potential.

However, what they don't mention is that before the fall of mankind things were different. It is called a "fall" for a reason. Adam and Eve werent some cartoony humans walking around naked in the garden of Eden. They were, in fact, very powerfull beings that had control over nature itself. Their brains were wired differently.

The brain acts like a radio receiver and receives consciousness. It determines how this consciousness experiences reality. It became a limiting factor, but it wasnt always like that.

The being used to be connected to the Host (God), but when mankind was tricked by the Deceiver he caused a major amount of interference. Many even lost the connection entirely and became trapped in this world of materialism.

Someone who hungers for Truth will ultimately find God waiting for him at the end of his or her journey. For it is Truth that removes the interference and feeds the soul of the seeker.

Coming up on a year now

>They're literally internet memes , don't take them into your politics
how anyone still believes this after november 8th boggles my mind

That's what a lot of you think...

I'm sorry, brother. The red pill is irreversible.
The only thing left to do is band together and stop it

Go to /news/, it's a less emotionally charged version of Sup Forums

You'll notice most stories on Sup Forums are pared with a very far right opinion. Alternately, browse Sup Forums for no more than half an hour a day, it forces you to skip the bullshit and just pick out the facts. Spend at least another half hour research what you read here or going to another news source.

It's important to seperate your source for facts and news, and your source for opinions and discussion.

You were easily influenced by people posting on the internet. They posted infographics that skewed statistics, confused correlation with causation, and flat-out lied. And you ate it up.

You were a centrist before because you are bad at thinking for yourself. You are a Sup Forumstard now because you are bad at thinking for yourself.

Mostly? You're just not that bright.

Meanwhile on Sup Forums
>flat earth
>Alex Jones
>racemixing threads
>Bogpill
>Sandy hook false flag
>Hitler did nothing wrong
etc.

It just many newfriends posting. Give it a year and everyone will be ... different.

Op read anatomy of the state

again FUCK GERMANY

Libertarians are morally-reprehensible scum

When I got to "Normies are NPCs" I had to do pic related because it all came to me at once.

>op is still a faggot

not sure user, he could have fact-checked posts and ate the redpill that way. it's best not to assume.

>I get very aggressive and annoyed
Congratulations, you're just as obnoxious and toxic as an SJW.

Take a step back from social media. Stop browsing Sup Forums, quit keeping current with the news, and discussing politics in general for a week. Go do some deep reflection, some philosophical studies, or just play vidya to relax.

Most of that is total tripe, sorry to say. It would take an omnipotent superhuman conspiracy, and in reality nobody is that efficient, flawless and perfectly concealed.

man I've recently gone from 4-6.5

weird

Good. GOOOOD.

It's funny, I came to Sup Forums when it was /news/ as a typical libertarian racist/paleocon etc. Exposure to the sort of misinformation and shitty personalities you find here have slowly driven me to re-examine my views on all sorts of things and I'm now a blue dog who voted for Webb in the Democratic primaries.

Basically

>niggers suck, so do tons of whites, there's probably a genetic component, but culture is more important than race and race is only important insofar as it's short-hand for culture
>we should trust scientists
>the gov't has a role in helping the poor and regulating the economy
>we should stay out of the world but in many instances we have no choice but to be involved, this is the consequence of powerful historical forces acting over the course of the last century

I have a subscription to the WP and everything. And young faggots tell me I'm a paid shill and threaten me with death. I still read Buchanan and Sailer and all the good ones but that's Sup Forums for you.

Go back where you came from you cunt.

>I don't like this change and I want to fix it how should I do it?

normie answer? stop browsing Sup Forums

but really you should get rid of your fucking normie libcuck friends

LOL moron

stop believing the memes

Learn more and make better friends.

Best advice would be don't worry when Sup Forums slips out once in a while , own it make it your thing.

I call Canadians maple niggers regularly , no one bats an eye.

Germany is the joke... Have fun having your skull bashed in by some Russian on PCP

I know this feel--but now you're ready to help save the West.
Came to Sup Forums as a 3.5, shot up within a month to 6. Steadily drifted from there to 7.5--as I am unconvinced that suitable partners for raising white children even exist where I live.