Has Sup Forums created a new culture of political correctness?

DISCLAIMER: i am not a reddit shill nor am i a leftist, i am right ish leaning third positionist

i personally loved the idea of Sup Forums when i first heard about it 3 years ago. a place where you can post your opinions without the worry of being politically correct. but it seems like Sup Forums is now hush hush to anyone that isnt the Sup Forums culture. you guys go on leftist threads and autistically post "SHILLS! FUCKING LEFTIST" to potentially scew them off of Sup Forums. maybe they came to Sup Forums so they can be made fun of in real life for being some edgy marxist. i dont like leftists either but i tend to try to be reasonable to them aslong as they are reasonable to me. back to my original point, because of many anons in Sup Forums has been redpilled into this culture, have we created a new politically correct on Sup Forums? is politically incorrect really politically incorrect?

nigger tongue my anus

Leftists are actually organizing from off-site though. That's true

(((OP))) is a shill

Do you even know what political correctness means?

i agree

The people who scream shit like "SHILL" are just fucking autists who want an echo chamber, although many times the person is just baiting them. The culture of Sup Forums is very good at making you autisticly screech at everyone else, it's just what it does.
-A NatSoc

youre proving my point. but in reality i too fucking hate jews

this.
lurk around, join their discords etc. never wrong to know your enemies. especially when it are mostly very pathetic ones

Good job, you ruined Sup Forums you disgusting kike.

Stormfags want this to be their echo chamber safe zone. But it never will be.

yes i do, political correctness is what society sees as "right" to do or to say. what my point is that is Sup Forums creating its own society and what is or isnt politically correct to Sup Forums?

It has. You can clearly see in the nigger threads how nu/pol/ virtue signals and makes excuses for niggers

every culture has things that are politically correct and things that are politically incorrect

yes there are many retards on here, but there are good sides to it as well, like stopping redditors or retarded mainstrem leftists from overtaking boards

it's kinda like the forcebly exclude meme, some people cannot be allowed here or they would ruin the whole ecosystem, because of their inherent stupidity and inability to debate or even accept that people disagree with them, wanting them to be banned. with that being said most retarded anons don't realize how this works exactly and will instead just try to scare anyone who doesn't agree with them off of the board

It means that everything must be seen in your political way for it to be correct. And that anything that offends your political sensibilities should be eliminated.

The Syria Question has split the board so it's obviously not an echo chamber or whatever the fuck your novel is trying to say

Says the leaf.
wait...fuck

Yes, and since there is something somewhat akin to a political consnsus on here there will of curse be things that are politically incorrect.

gottem good

>Create lefty thread or commie general
>Post the same old tired images
>Get shit
Here's an idea. Follow brit/pol/'s example and post about real current events instead of circle jerking around the fact that others have the same fucking political ideology.

>calls this a lefty thread
>stated many times i am not a leftist

Do you bother to read or skip straight to shitposting. I know you're desperate to bump the thread but at what point did I say this was a leftist thread? I was talking about them in general.