Why aren't you a monarchist Sup Forums?

Why aren't you a monarchist Sup Forums?

All ready am

I am not mentally ill. I am however a true American and we do not believe in monarchy. This is why the Constitution bans royal families.

Monarchies are for faggots and I just shit my pants

Monarchist is a European plague. It's what us burgers fought to get away from.

I am. Long live the queen. Fuck the patriots.

>Posts a pic from a game where as a monarch you can have incest babies, repress peasants, and kill people because they are more skilled at ruling
What did he mean by this?

A just and benevolent monarchy would probably be the best government, however, you can not guarantee that is what you will get, and can almost certainly guarantee that it would not last.

You must plan for worst case scenarios.

A just and benevolent anything would be the best form of government.

God save the queen, i feel for you ameribro monarchists.

How do monarchies work?

Does the king just write laws that people follow?

Jokes on you because I already am.
Democracy is a scam.

It is too hard to guarantee the monarch would be a just ruler.

Can someone give me an unbiased (fairly unbiased is fine) rundown of the difference between a monarchist and a royalist.

The Founders were the SJWs of their day. They ruled by mob violence in boston a la Antifa. James Otis laughed when he heard his mob buddies searched the Governors mansion to kill the Governors kids.

who's gonna be king? no one wants that shit

The First Ruler was the Demiurge. We call him the Chief Archon.

Gnostics know him as Yaldabaoth or Samael.

Sumerians called him Anu. King of the Anunna gods.

The Anunnaki are the Bloodline Kingship of Anu who came to Ki.

Ki being their name for our planet.

Because monarchy is an outdated form of military rule based around an outdated military structure. If you would have been a monarchist in the 13th century, you should support the rule of a modern military today.

gmostism is bullshit

Based

The Lord of the OT was one of these Archons.

Archon means Lord. They are the Rulers or Authorities.

Why do you follow these false gods ?

Powerful crown or just a symbolic royal family. Its real easy.

Monarchs don't represent the people they govern.

I don't like the foreign Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family.

>bans royal families
>dies for da jews
is the same

>but people like Merkel who get elected represent those they govern

Im a fascist a leader should be determined by worth not birth

There's a really good picture I remember (a painting) of a king astride a horse on a procession through a town, and all the people are looking up at the king, but the king is himself not looking at them but rather upwards, perhaps at a crucifix. "The people look to the king; the king looks to God". Does anyone have it, or have even seen it before?

>the majority of my nation doesn't agree with my politics
>dictatorship is the answer

Basically Sup Forums

Yo' Franz you forgot neo-Absolutist.

>bluh bluh people who disagree with me are stupid
>let me satirize their position to demonstrate that I'm right

Basically you

I don't like totalitarianism

> majority of any nation
> wise

kek

>muh monarchies are dumb cause some elitist fags 250 years ago said so

Remind that because of your precious democracy you got retards like bush and Obama. Republics are the destruction of social order, of natural hierarchy and inevitably lead to degeneracy

accurate insight, my white friend

> Said by the country owned by jews

Eh, absolutist rulers tend to be up their asses a bit too much. Also calling yourself Sun King is gay.

>Republics are the destruction of social order, of natural hierarchy and inevitably lead to degeneracy
>calls people who supported republics elitists

>he doesn't wish Washington was given a throne

Well, (((democracy))) didn't keep it away in Europe. People were much more free here while constitutional monarchies were the norm.

are you that user that constantly gnosticly shitposts?

I don't see how our current system is any better considering how universally loathed most politicians are.

At least a prince can be (ideally) imbued with a sense of duty both to his family name, country and the fact that the stability of the throne his children take will be heavily influenced by his own reputation.

British monarchs from George III through to George V are pretty interesting. The change in emphasis from the crown as a right to a duty with victorian moral values is interesting, as is the huge scope on actual skill / intelligence, George III was learned as fuck while V was a stamp collecting dullard, but still had enough of a sense of responsibility and morality drummed into him that he worked.

Kaiserreich was best reich.

Plus the old flag was better looking.

A monarchist usually does not have a particular family picked out to be royal. They buy the concept. A royalist is usually loyal to a particular family. Now you should ask the difference between a monarchist and an imperialist.

>Murica ain't no Monarchy that glorifies it's rulers
>I learnt that at Ronald Reagan Elementary, just off JFK Drive, in the great state of Washington

Washington was trying to imitate Cincinnatus though

Neo-Feudalism! HUZZUH!!!

No, mostly Thomas Paine, John Locke and Karl Marx. Also various biographies of the members of assorted royal families, which will turn any rational person against monarchism.

One of them, ya.

>people are so indoctrinated they won't even dare to critisize the mere consept of democracy
Feels pretty bad tbqhwyf.

Nasty

HRE was objectively the best Reich.

It was Theodore Roosevelt who deserved a throne. The man was born to rule with direct power.

If washington actually took the throne we wouldnt be able to initiate a palingensis and our society would have succumbed to some other factor besides degeneracy. This way we can install a dictator and give our society another 250+ year

>the founders didn't discuss the USA being a monarchy

Free to be slaughtered by the millions circa 1914-1918 you mean. With the exception of France all the major players were monarchies/empires.

eh.... were not retarded like you?

>a man who is bound to a nation by blood land and not foreign money is bad

Horseshit. Nobody thinks democracy is perfect, but there's no such thing as a perfect system.

If Hitler had a son, he would have more right to rule Germany than any other. Education would come from the cradle.

Actually learned about the flaws of monarchies at St. John's Catholic Elementary in Washington State.

thats a whole lot of speculation huebro

At least we can all agree that the fourth Reich of Mama Merkel is the worst

We fought for representation, nothing more. We thought about George's brother, or a Stuart, or a President for life (elective monarchy).

A constitutional monarchy with expanding powers for the monarch provided their sanity/intelligence is the best scenario. Imagine Elizabeth II telling any of the PMs to fuck off and dissolving parliament.

Habsburgs shall rule Germany and have deserved it since the Hohenstaufens demise.

Yeah, remember that the fall of the monarchy in France led to anarchy and destruction. The elites benefit from this so they can take control of the country for their own gain. Then the values and principles of the nation are altered and deformed.

i am, cuz im emperor if the universes, thats why. duh.

Yeah they did and voted it down. They did not use a coin toss.

read the U.S. Constitution if you think they did not discuss it. Also the beginning of the Bill of Rights.

Yeah, so then when an elected official does something shitty to their people, at least the people can vote for someone else. Or if they don't, then anything that happens to them is at least the fault of the majority.

US isn't even a proper democracy, our campaign finance is shit. End corporatism and we will start owning ourselves.

Sure, the elected jewish puppets would never send people into their death. At least the monarchies hadn't self hating masochists put in charge in order to flood the country with subhumans.

Far more destruction came from the return of the kingdom.

I live in a monarchy though

Because I don't want to live in a westernized version of Saudi Arabia.

Meh, HRE was too fragmented and multiethnic, there's no way it could exist beyond the time period it did.

The Kaiserreich could have if Wilhelm died young and his brother took his place or something.

>implying later republics didn't make everything worse, and let a vacuum of power that led to Hitler and stalin
I used to believe in democracy, history and sociological facts made me monarchist.

I don't get the last two other than the arms of Franconia were removed in the last one.

>We fought for representation
This was Whig propaganda. I suggest you read Hutchinson's Strictures on the Declaration. It's really short. You'll find that the Founders were cunts looking for an excuse for revolution. James Otis was part of a smuggling gang who was getting undercut by British tea, thus the Boston tea party, etc.

>Yeah, so then when an elected official does something shitty to their people, at least the people can vote for someone else. Or if they don't, then anything that happens to them is at least the fault of the majority.
Germans can vote for one and the same thing, democracy always ends up like that, all politicians are power hungry corrupt scum, because they risk getting voted away, so they'll do everything in their power to gain as much in their short time. While they do this they have the cover of democracy, saying if you oppose the government you are anti democratic and evil. A monarch won't be voted away, he can concentrate on actually benefitting the country. If he fucks up he'd risk revolts, because nobody can say you can just vote otherwise. Of course I'm talking about monarchies with a heavily armed populace, that's a pretty important factor.

our elected jewish puppets mostly send the other guys to their deaths.

The worst thing the U.S. ever did in this regard was go to war to put the King of Kuwait back on his throne, and protect the King of Saudi Arabia.

And its great. The problem is that your kings are pretty useless and along with the other Scandinavians you are mere republics with royal weddings.

Because im not brain damaged.

>washington and then andrew jackson on the throne
hnnngngngnnnn

Franconians being protestant and not real Bavarians is a pretty common running gag around here.

Not to mention more Americans fought under Loyalist Regiments than in the Continental Army.

It definitely wasn't as clear-cut as they make it out when we're in High School.

The damage was already done. A whole generation grew up indoctrinated by Republican ideals, plus the economy went to shit.

Is it really true your Crown Prince married some slag and has a literal wife's son?

I am.

God save the Queen.

Oh but I am.

If something, democracy has taught us how power elected by the masses always renders itself useless.

fuck the queen

Indeed. In fact all revolutions for independence in the Americas where unpopular among the common folk. They were encouraged by the local bourgeoisie to achieve more power over their respective lands.

Because it isn't meritocracy, just a corrupt buddy system of asskissers.

lol Like what?

A shitty economy that was the result of the Revolution screwing everything up and Napoleon bleeding France dry and putting its men through a meat grinder?

The Restoration and July Monarchy were toppled partially because they tried to keep the public from chimping out and going to war again.

>ehum democrats ehum

The Trinity is not a Goa'uld.

>Because it isn't meritocracy, just a corrupt buddy system of asskissers.
You should look at your own politics and realize how your statement is 100% accurate for those aswell, it just happens under the disguise of legitimacy of democracy.

With any luck those Scots will have figured out how to arm that nuke in time for her funeral. Perfect opportunity with the English royalty all in one place. Plus assorted Eurotrash.

Because a bloodline is no guarantee of competency.