Fox News psyop Tucker Carlson

youtu.be/SMllr87dVxs

This is a repost of a thread I had up for 10 minutes before it became " archived". At the 12 second mark a Muslim star and crescent will flash. It appears after the description of a South Asian immigrant being arrested. This is worth examining.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fJO5zku2QYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmmm that is strange.

I don't think this is an isolated incident. I think this one time it's been seen by the naked eye, studio glitch

I wish there was a super high speed camera that could detect anomalies in the news feed stream, make a ping and reference that segment for later analysis

Bump for strangeness

>I think this one time it's been seen by the naked eye
How do you suggest they've been able to do it before without being visible to the naked eye?

Bump. More important than some dead nigger

saw that shit too

So it subliminal messaging used to get us to associate fgm with Islam?

I didn't need any help with that.

Strange. It flashes only for a half second. Not evencthat. One frame, maybe two.

weird

probably just a mistake, but flashing subliminal messages like that give me the spooks.

That would be amazing. we could collect all the pings (assuming we were able to store the blatant psyop anomalies) and stitch them together into a very disturbing exposé

Especially on Fox news.

But what is it supposed to supplant? Dread of Islam? Most people who watch Fox already know Islam is wild.

that wasn't supposed to be a secret if you can see it that easy

good redpill for the normans who watch fox, equating fgm with islam (which is true anyway)

Maybe since it was a short segment, production at FNC added this little frame twitch so that SJW's go crazy over it. Boom, next they'll be sharing with other SJW's, it'll trend, and the ACTUAL story will be spread to the mainstream citizens

Pretty much Trump twitter 2016

Yes. Fight the evil Arabs for Israel! We need your help, Goyim.

>fox knows about a false flag happening today (possibly the big one that will drag us into WW3)
>make all the viewers extra paranoid / vigilant about islam so the effect will be amplified
high chances of a happening soon i think

Seems harmless enough. Oops.
youtu.be/fJO5zku2QYw

But as user suggested, who knows what else we've seen unbeknownst to ourselves. Not to mention the variety of conspiracy theories regarding frequencies and what not. I wouldn't be surprised.

To not let them into our country. Doi