Dead Nig

Why does anyone care about this dead nigger. You didn't know him nor are you related to him. Why do you care?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/
twitter.com/TrueCharter/status/853755293183901696
instagram.com/stevestephens__/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

old folks look innocent, like babies

>Killing an old man who was minding his own business

Just found out about this. Some people are just shit.

you niggers are shitting up the board tonight by spamming these threads

Seriously?

Small brain mass.

yeah,, but in his youth he probably robbed many liquor stores, raped and murdered his fair share

Reddit bandwagoners are being pissy crybabies as usual. Just mock them and their dead pet nigger at every opportunity.

Because he was just walking along minding his own business. He literally dindu nuffin.

What a bum the shooter is.

He could have actually targeted someone he didn't like, picked a group of people or a politician or something, but this low energy, aimless, unmotivated faggotface waste of skin decides to shoot some random old cunt bringing groceries home for Easter lol.

Stevie is a Fuckin' dork.

ok, but he's not in his youth anymore so he looks like a cute old man shuffling his way to the grocery store to buy his grandson a candy bar

How about a link there faggot

Old black folk are usually hard working and contribute to society. Niggers that are violent, commit crimes, and do drugs don't live long

Where's vid of actual shooting???

he didn't deliver

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/

desu I'm enjoying watching this old nigger get shot in the fucking face more and more each time
fucking cancerous newfags, cry some more faggots, then kys

>Protect muh white race
>Shows a picture of some Slav family

edgy and dumb, you're genuinely a nigger with white skin tbqh

seek help

You should draw the hand holding the gun too. It would make more sense if you ask me tbqh

I've been seeing this guy all day

can someone give me a quick rundown so i can know what's going on

video link preferred

nobody believes you

slit your wrists fairy

An innocent old man was killed in cold blood. Sup Forums likes to pretend to be racist but no one supports this.

LEL lets seek to shame people into thinking like us, sjw culture is the best desu, caring for all races is moral senpai, racism is abnormal senseiiiiii be like us more or your not welcome here annnoon-kuunnnnn

I'm not crying for the guy. People die all around the world every second of every day in much nastier ways than being shot through the head close up.

I'm just ridiculing the tendency of people who 'snap' to go and hurt completely random people. If you're going to die or get yourself thrown into prison for fucking ever, you might as well actually accomplish something.

why do you care so much about some dead nigger lol

He was bumped off by a DANGEROUS nigger, he could have killed a white, he's a fucking heartless subhuman

"MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!"

the nigga who shot him dindu nuffin. he simply executed a seasoned career criminal. he was sick of that fucking old coon getting away with it for so long. he needed to die

he is dead btw

suicide

for sure. 100%

you can tell by his confession speech

That's a Chechnya bro

are you expecting an upvote to your Sup Forums cred of something?

>Why does anyone care about this dead nigger. Why do you care?

Because the guy who was shot was inside the same borders with millions of white people who could've become the victim instead by chance

Also killing people for no reason is just sad

i do not like to be ignored.

If you're that old and black, and not in jail for life/a bunch of repeat offenses, you're likely not that bad.

It would be better if Dylanigger Roof shot up a bunch of hoodrat niggers instead. Same thing his white equivalent Dylann Roof should've done to appear somewhat justified.

no there are just a bunch of normie newfags here sucking nigger cock that need to stop posting and shitting up the board with cancer

oh wow a dead nigger, it's fucking nothing, at least we got some new gore out of it

Because we're not falling for your divide and conquer bullshit.

Maybe I actually want to be superior to the average nig. Maybe it's because supremacy isn't just a word, but a way of being better. And part of what makes whites great is our ability to feel empathy for others that suffer unjustly.

Hi Leddit.

fucking nigger !!! I just see this and I want to say for all my black gentlemen that this is disgusting and I hope this feral ape will be shot soon

It's because many people hate seeing the weak and disabled die. It's the similar to punting a baby. Nig or not.

Black dude went on rampage in Cleveland, happened to kill this old guy live on Facebook.

CNN compared the Cleveland shooter to FPS VIDEO GAME.

Fucking hell.

twitter.com/TrueCharter/status/853755293183901696

what

how many people did he kill?

he literally didn't do nothing you fucking asshole

A bunch of Americunt mutts talking white supremacy whilst at same time getting a boner over a liberal nigga shooting a defenceless old man.
Hopefully China nukes the lot of you fucking kike scum.

Why do you care?

We care for the same reason. We just don't hate the old man for it, we love him.

the come to Sup Forums and cry about this kind of shit. if you asked these faggots to their face what the name of the board was, they'd say "Sup Forums" and conveniently leave off the Politically Incorrect like the little newfags they are.

Why dont these suicidal niggers take some cops with them?

this board is 18+ you edgy cunt

You know stormies are a newfag meme, right?

>You didn't know him nor are you related to him. Why do you care?

It is called empathy, user. That doesn't mean you have to feel bad for the guy, or feel anything related to this incident, but you should at least be able to understand the concept, and understand why others may have a reaction to this even though they are not familiar with the victim.

If you cannot, you might want to see a doctor because there is a good chance that something is wrong with you.

Because he was a grandfather and probably a war hero that was killed on Easter while not niggering about.

>I'm not Reddit, you are!
says the nigger lover
>defenceless old man
one less nigger in the world, Kek has truly blessed us this day

Racism is the norm here, but even I think you are a fucking shill for how edgy you are trying to sound. Literal fucking larping.

because they are all newfags to Sup Forums and didnt even bother to fucking notice what the board name was

Back to Israel

>memeing white pride = degenerate piece of shit

You didn't know that girl that got punch by that guy yesterday, but didn't stop people from celebrating it.

I just happen to be very enthusiastic about shooting sprees and dead niggers. You know, like Sup Forums used to be before cocksucking newfags like you showed up.

they both died you fucktard, that's the ultimate win.
captcha image: crab

there has always been alot of moralfags on Sup Forums so I don't see your point

You can stop posting now, we've seen your internal documents, we know you're here to shill

Just saw the video, feel bad for the old man, he wasn't hurting anybody.

However, I do hope the fat fuck who killed him gets burned alive

That's because that girl was out there to participate in a violent protest, this poor nig was just out minding his own business.

>Sup Forums used to be before cocksucking newfags like you showed up.

I remember when Sup Forums didn't. Then Sup Forums got made.

politically incorrect doesn't = act just like niggers act

fuck that old nigger for being black. 80 years of gibs and civil unrest, he got away with it for long enough.

It's a win when you get gassed.

I don't "care" about the dead negro. It's just that I'm not an edgy faggot who laughs when an innocent old man gets shot in the face.

Because for once a nigga did do nuthing

If you don't care about innocent people being gunned down in the street then you are basically a dindu and have no place in a nationalist society.

shut up you edgy faggot, go suck a dick

You try hard leddit faggots really think you fit in with us. But it's blatant you never browsed Sup Forums for very long. You're probably a leddit faggot who only came here after coontown got shot down.

Because seeing an innocent elder die for no reason is fucked up you stupid angsty acne ridden teenager

F

and they rightly got called fucking newfags for crying about dead niggers on the asshole of the internet

>Why does anyone care
Because it was filmed.

Almost 4 years ago a ww2 vet was beaten to death by a bunch of """thugs.""" It wasn't on camera it didn't get 150 threads on Sup Forums.

We're living in an age where if someone doesn't film it happening, it just doesn't register.

People only care because it was livestreamed. Niggers do stuff like this CONSTANTLY in their neighborhoods and liberals pretend like it's not a problem.

wow the niggers of south america and the niggers of europe don't approve of this message. thanks for letting me know I'm right

Don't let mommy catch you writing mean things on the family computer again little buddy.

This

You edgy basement reddit browsing manlets can't comprehend that.

>calling out newfags waving their virtue flags, crying about being being waaaacist = acting like a nigger

that cunt threatened to scalp people, she deserved more than what she got but all she got was a beating she deserved.

Old nig had no context other than being that "familiar old black guy" people seem to be able to relate to, who was just carrying groceries minding his own business and was needlessly murdered in cold blood by an actual NIGGER

Nobody seriously cares about the death of a nigger, they're just terrified by the thought of being killed in a similar fashion and are projecting this subconscious feeling onto the dead elderly black man.

"What if that was me?" is what the majority of people are thinking

>huh..bbbut, I jjjust,....I, I, am a enthusiast, cause dddead niggers. no yyyou the new fffag.
or you are the kid who follows not-your-friends trying too hard to fit in and someone calls you on it

instagram.com/stevestephens__/

His instagram

yeah nah. a few are laughing at him, but the rest of us are laughing at you limp-wristed faggots crying about racists on fucking Sup Forums of all places

Because its a really shitty way to go out, and it was just an old guy trying to live peacefully.
Its not something you have to wail and moan about unless you're the family, but it's still a really shitty thing to see. He simply had no chance.

You missed the point, why do you care at all about this one old man and not the other 15 people he killed? It seems like you're just virtue signaling.

I feel like if the fat guy killed some gang member thug dindu, then it would be different, but the old man was just walking with some groceries and he got killed just cause the fat black dude's bitch wouldn't hop on his dik

you need to stop being so edgy, and trust me, i want them to go back too

lmfao man I wish I could be 15 again.

laughing at old people being murdered is not supremacy

BINGO

>that's why this thread, created by a kike and shilled by kikes is designed to tar white nationalists as white niggers.

We all know the only (((whites))) with zero empathy for other human beings are kikes.

>all these moralfag nigger cock lovers getting off their knees long enough to type out their butthurt responses
the cancer won