Fake fake fake fake

>conveniently only shoots him once
>conveniently gets shot off camera
>conveniently spins camera 360 degrees
>conveniently dies with one shot, no motion what so ever - dead body in 5 seconds
>conveniently covers face with bag

This looks fake to me. Never seen such red blood before.

NICE ATTEMPT TO AVERT OUR ATTENTION FROM WORLD HAPPENINGS, GOVERNMENT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vQ3jvPeYXf0?t=208
bestgore.com/murder/cleveland-man-live-stream-murder-random-old-guy-facebook-easter-sunday/
youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8
youtu.be/AN_sLa83-aE
youtu.be/b3XBXVCo2mI
youtu.be/iEaqHFkGn7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is it schizophrenia hour already?

YO WHAT IF THO

It wasn't the govmt it was United. Stevie has connections to UA

Yes user, everything is fake and you are just too smart to see fall for it.

fake blood 4 sure

imho

OP is right.

The Jason Society is implementing a project they designed in the 50's.

Welcome to 2017.

This could have some truth to it. Start the autism reactor we need this activated

once is enough at that range, especially on an old nigga
yes
this part annoys me moreso, and the lack of sound from him hitting the ground
>conveniently dies with one shot, no motion what so ever - dead body in 5 seconds
not too surprised for such an old guy but yeah, no twitching
they do show enough of it but I'm not an expert on what bullet wounds on look like

Flase flag attack in order to shut down freedom of speech in social networks.

Or to have a GIANT FED lawsuit and shut down FB

Well there was blood this time unlike when that nigger shot the news girl live like 10 times point blank.

You know how you can tell it's fake?

Because he shot a black man instead of a white man.

Blacks only kill each other in gang wars and ghetto disputes.

Nigga you can kill old people with an icy step.

I meant to say investigated. I guess the reactor is running

there are no whites in Cleveland

I'm White and I used to live in Cleveland, can confirm. It's filled with Blacks.
But the surrounding Burbs are pretty based. White folk own it by day, Black folk own it by night.

I think it was something in the bag, tomato juice/sauce? It's all over his pants too , but just looks wet, less like blood.
Still think that old head died though.

First time hearing of Jason Society. Looked it up and seems to possibly be involved in tons of policy so whats this project you are speaking of?

>he shot a black man instead of a white man.

you got it user.

This is a false flag big af, just ask my wife happy road, you can find her on my facebook page I'm john johnny johnson, go ahead and add me, or just get your news from the cleaveland police news spokeswoman Jennifer CiacCia.

God i hate faggots like you. Everything has to be a false flag.
Its almost like you think blacks never kill eachother.
Its almost like the public has access to record anything at any moment and live stream it for the world to see.

Yeah but if you look carefully before the gay little 360 spin you can see blood spatter on his bag and it moves from being shot through

thats the thing you dolt, niggers dont do this for attention they do it out of instinct, this nigger has exceeded the attention level, he is part of a larger operation you can bet your peanuts on it.

Sam Hyde was right

youtu.be/vQ3jvPeYXf0?t=208

bestgore.com/murder/cleveland-man-live-stream-murder-random-old-guy-facebook-easter-sunday/

Who gets what by faking this?

Well... that didn't take long.
Conspiracies are here.

your president gets to slide his executive dick in your freedom loving asshole. Donny hasn't folded yet, but you can bet your cottoncandy ass that he will, (just using his track record as a guide).

>attempt to shut down /r9k/
>attempt to shut down my nepalese semen farming board

Didn't you know? You're in Satan's kingdom. Half the crap you see on TV probably isn't real.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8

I've been with my family all day and off Sup Forums

Can someone please give me a idea of what the fuck is going on. Who is this black guy? He shot someone on video? And then uploaded it? Is he still on the loose? Where is this all happening?

You're on Sup Forums, where schizophrenics gather.

God i hate faggots like you. Everything I hear and read has to be Real.
Its almost like you think blacks never kill eachother.
Its almost like the public has access to record anything at any moment and live stream it for the world to see.

You fucking retard you dont know the full details yet.
You think a nigger wont shoot someone on livestream because they are having woman issues?
Are you that fucking dense?
I suppose the nigs that kidnapped that trump supporter and tortured him on live stream was a false flag too.

Its disinfo cia shills trying to get reaction-data on them forcing a falseflag meme onto something that is objectively not a false flag.
Think of 9/11 happening and them immediately pushing the hologram plane theory

Its that only on a very small scale. Theyre studying what a place such as this(question everything, all free speech) would react to obvious fake falseflag accusations.

If they would have thought up the 9/11 hologram theory sooner they woulda pushed it sooner.
Theyre studying on what 'false flags' are believable to be pushed in order to weaken related yet more truthful conspiracy theories.
We all know theyre kinda shit at staging things ie: sandyhook, theyre trying to learn.

Im writing this as a larp im actually dying from kratom overdose at the moment

Quick rundown:
>black man on FB live walks up to old man and shoots him
>disappears

Yes OP, but WHY?!?

A lot of you faggots think that this is just a simple distraction... NO

They did this with Dylan Roof and the Vester Flanagan Negro ago shot up te fucking news lady and put it on twitter. Its to radicalize both the whites and the blacks before the eventual falseflag catalyst to kick of the racewar psyop that they need to justify more dystopian laws

How did we find out about it? Was some random user watching this guys facebook livestream thing? Or did it make the rounds on twitter/reddit and then we found it?

Ever seen someone shot in the head? I have. They don't move around. They fall and they don't move. Its like flipping the on/off switch.

-t. USMC 5th Marine Regiment, Stationed in Tikrit, Romeo Hotel

This is basically Detroit too.

t. Metro Detroit

I know right, it should of taken atleast 4 shots from a pistol to kill him and why didn't he just respawn?

>you dont know the full details yet.

You're right user, you're so smart, how could I be so dumb. I will sit here and shut up until CNN tells me word for word what to believe.

i find it highly suspicious he hasn't been caught yet

No instead your going to sit here and scream false flag like an autistic child on a vietnese fishing forum website.

>calling all officers, look out for a black man in a white car
>suspect is armed and dangerous, aproach with great caution
Yeah, sure is weird, i mean its a unique case
Im surprised our intelligence agencies havent hijacked his phone and hacked his location to take down this very unique and oh so uncommon crime of a black man killing a black man

also the fact that they're both black

because this isn't call of duty you fucking retard

yeah cause our government, or a "shadow government", would never push something like that. I mean its not like we have government officials telling us they would openly exploit a crisis.

You're a faggot and not worth discussion, I would wager you are a jew, anti-gunner or possibly part of the government.

>Never seen such red blood before

We need more info to see if this is fake. First, was the video really live? Are there any plane trails in the sky so we can pinpoint the time of day and location? If we can get enough autists on this, we'll uncover whether this is really a false flag.

Wow, I'm so sleepy. Aren't you anons tired, too? Let's just go to sleep and enjoy tomorrow.

>Blacks only kill each other in gang wars and ghetto disputes.
hahaha no. as a former professional nigger wrangler, I can tell you there are many many reasons why blacks kill each other ranging from the trivial to the ridiculously trivial to the nonsensical.

Search up execution videos. You faggots will realize and see that even though these people get shot multiple times point blank in the head, they never bleed as much as this ONE shot that OP's talking about. Getting shot in the face doesn't make blood GUSH out like a garden house 5 feet in front of you - unless it's a higher calibre round. Just LOOK at execution videos and SEE for yourself.

This.
Why do you think Sup Forums is being raided non stop? Too much truth is coming out. The easiest way to deceive the masses is to emulate the truth as effectively as possible without revealing anything new. In other words, large scale ironic shitposting. Every normie is in their own personal Truman show trying to shield from the reality that is rapidly collapsing in on them.

Your autism is showing. You see son, that was called a joke, I was mocking the OP but because you are autistic you couldn't tell

Apparently some guy was trying to find him and the cops stopped him and zapped his equipment.

youtu.be/AN_sLa83-aE
youtu.be/b3XBXVCo2mI

Live Stream
youtu.be/iEaqHFkGn7A

Yeah I'm surprised anyone is talking about him being instantly dead as suspicious. With complete brain death theres NO activity whatsoever. The ones who twitch are the ones who somehow survive being completely brain damaged and die from their injuries within seconds.

Even if what your saying is true what is your neckbeard keyboard warrior ass going to do to stop it?
Your not.
Why dont you just live your life instead of being a pussy in fear of everything?

>should of
who's the real autistic one though

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black
African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language,
weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship,
a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference
to the pure-blooded Negro.)
He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or
domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many
powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only
known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard
burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common
mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.

take a cold shower. that helps

Bright red blood usually indicates arterial spray, which would also explain why there's so much on the ground so fast. Poor guy probably got shot in the neck, not the brain.

Meant for

it all depends on the place in the head

theres probably a lot of complex mechanics that go into this, for example the man in OPs picture was probably a high blood pressure patient and found himself in a high adrenaline situation which caused his heart rate to spike

Agreed
False flags and crisis actors.
Super busy narative.

Fuck, should have sold soul to cia.

>its possible that such a thing could happen so that means this case is also true
You're throwing up a strawman. Nobody is saying that it's fake because a nigger would never do this. We're saying it's fake because of the suspicious way he twirls on the spot in just the perfectly coordinated way to mask the shot, how the bag ends perfectly placed over the old guy's head to block the wound, etc.

Its still you

Yeah this - it definitely opened up an artery.

>Its
you sure?

None of that is true

>whatcouldpossiblygowrong.jpeg

It's not going to be talked about tomorrow
The perpetrator was black

Some Sup Forumsacks have an IQ lower than 80 and they can't think critically. They don't realize that this is a means to an end - that's it. Are all crisis actors/false flags actors supposed to be White?! What this Sup Forumsack doesn't understand, is that by using a Black actor - they've actually FOOLED him RIGHT AWAY. Yes, people are the stupid. But lets lay down WHY it happened (if we're correct).
> More gun control
> Whites drove this poor Black man to insanity
> Men are toxic
> We need MORE law enforcement (enjoy your police state)
> Report any suspicious activity to the police ASAP (a la 1984)
> Don't go out being a vigilante and catching the bad guy, that's not your job (remember the recent Berkley riots? Don't defend yourself - even at home)
Etc.

People need to wake up.

The fact that you are focusing on grammar on Sup Forums as a defense yes

>youtu.be/b3XBXVCo2mI [Remove]
this guy knows more than he realizes....

if get then you're the autistic one

Sup Forums is a false flag.

It appears that the old black man produces a bottle of red liquid from the bag, just after the shot is fired, before the smoke's even cleared. Then he starts to bend over right before the shooter swings his 360.

Watch the video frame-by-frame. There are several frames showing this object. It appears to come from the bag and not his face.

only a shot was needed, he didn't care for the old man at all, no need to stay
It's hard to aim and shoot at the same time you retard
how is this convenient? he probably just got nervous and thought twice on finishing the old guy or not
like you could spot twitching on a body filmed 6 feet away with a cellphone camera
he was just desperately trying to avoid the guy shooting in his head, like any normal person would do if getting a gun pointed to you face

Also, you provide 0 reasoning as to why everyone would benefit for making up any of this.

Please commit sudoku as soon as possible.

Jew controlled Trump via is most trusted adviser, his Jew son in law are using the Jew media to push this fake story so you are distracted by how the Jews are fucking up in North Korea.

But keep yelling MAGA and keep not paying attention. Keep doing your Jew master tells you.

Idk why nobody is talking about this but they guy who was trying to find the shooter is live streaming with clips right now, kinda boring but super relevant.

The sky should be packed with helicopters
why isnt it?

>conveniently dies with one shot
Yeah killing elderly unarmed people is easy, who'd fucking guess right?

Noticed this too. Either this is just a pure coincidence (and yes, I'm not ruling that entirely out) or it's a false flag. But what makes me lean more towards a hoax is the
> 360 Michael Jackson manœuvre
> Literally thousands of thousands of people watching livestream
> Police "everywhere"
> Police scanners
Literally nobody saw ANYTHING, NOTHING. They're catching a GHOST. WOW.

BTFO

>(((HE))) doesnt know about stealth helicopters

does it ever bother you? like do u have ptsd or some shit

i didn't claim anything about no get

Agree mostly, except this was black on black, so not the best use of their psyop dollars

Figured if I threw it out there, someone with more autism would take it from there. Also, the blood spatter looks like it came from a stream straight down. That's possible, but seems unlikely.

i swear you hear people yelling just as he gets in his car to take off, but no witnesses?

>black guy kills another black guy over a black woman

>whites

>leaf

Stay BTFO fag. Kek has spoken

I honestly don't know if it's trolling or actual autism but these false flag shill threads always make me angry at first but then I can't stop laughing

Convenient for who? He is an untrained nigger. If this was a false flag by trained actors, what the fuck reason would they not have to shoot the fake gun multiple times? How does "only one shot" mean anything?

He literally doesn't though you actual retard

No idea why he did this. Maybe he was checking for witnesses/cops. Guy probably never killed anybody before, who knows what was going through his mind.

But why in all fuck would the NWO be so incompetent that they would leave this outrageously obvious clue so autistic internet sleuths like you could call them out on it?

Why wouldn't they just pre-record it until it was perfect? Faggot.

You ever see an execution video of a point blank head shot? Sometimes they move, sometimes they don't. Life isn't your movies where everybody gets last words and twitches for five minutes.

WHY WOULD HE BE PUTTING HIS HANDS NEAR HIS FACE IN AN UNCONSCIOUS ATTEMPT TO SHIELD HIS FACE FROM A GUN WITH WHATEVER HE WAS HOLDING I HAVE NO IDEA WHY HE WOULD DO THIS

EVERY TIME I HAVE A GUN NEAR MY FACE I JUST KEEP MY HANDS AT MY SIDE LIKE A TERRACOTTA WARRIOR

Faggot. Faggot. Autistic faggot.

fuck off shill, no one wants to watch some faggot with a manbun driving around trying to seem tough when there is no chance in hell he is anywhere near the negrozone and nothing will happen

>Kek
bye reddit