CNN COMPARING THE CLEVELAND SHOOTER WITH FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER

CNN COMPARING THE CLEVELAND KILLER WITH FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER VIDEO GAME

Can you believe this shit?

twitter.com/TrueCharter/status/853755293183901696

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think news people have a prepared pool of generic talking points to pull from whenever there is certain news worthy events. Video Games always has been there go to for this. It's just them killing air time.

Bump

>"CNN"

Seriously though does it suprise you? Why even waste your time they do this shit all the time.

WE waz irl Battlefield 1 and sheeitt.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself

Facebook live is an FPS?

Forgive me for not keeping up on these jewfangled inventions that keep popping up but how does video games link in with anything in that picture?

>bald with a full beard
>He was shaven in the livestream

Come the fuck on

>(((CNN)))

>On February 22, 2014, Stelter married Jamie Shupak[6] in a Jewish ceremony.[7] Although raised Methodist, today Stelter is non-religious.[8] They plan to raise their children as Jewish.[8]
Every single time.

Where's the WebM? He looks my brotha from anotha white motha to be honest senpai

oh shit hol up
so u be saying
archive photos of driver licences don't exists?

>shooting someone with a gun look like games designed to look like how it looks when you shoot people with a gun

In his first video he said he had bodies in a abandoned house has any one confirmed this

>April 16 2007 was when the Virginia tech shooting occurred. It's exactly 10 years ago today.

Really gets the noggin joggin

>it's so real
>the blood is so real
Are they complementing themselves on their hoax video?

He gave the address of the places. You could just go there.

I don't get it. Where's the videogame reference? I hate CNN with a passion, but "facebooklive killer" seems a reasonably adequate description.

Their bullshit about leaving out his race for political correctness on the other hand...

I'm guessing they meant Stelter was making the comparison live. Not some intern-authored CNN Web article

Holy fuck, I'll bet this cretin liked Donald Trump's facebook page too!

The tweet OP linked has a video clip of them talking about how video games are apparently involved in this.

Cheers.

Did they remove the "Dark White Skin"?

Fuck me blaming FPS games?.

Its Columbine again with Doom

Perspective, user. Anything that Trump does is equivalent to a mass shooting for leftists. He has become the embodiment or scapegoat for leftist sins.

>even in the wake of several mass shootings and an active serial killer in ohio, cnn just has to mention trump's tax returns
For fuck's sake. How can anyone flip their TV on to this garbage and not only swear by it, but defend it until their dying breath? Fucking leftards.

Dude this is almost as bad as gamergate
youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro

Mannnn

Joy Lane, you made dem wack as mass effect animations n shit

>CNN
>being real news.
They are being less relevant by the day.

easy there edge lord.

are you posting this in every thread

that was quick.. needs the four panel treatment.
I'll bump with my humble collection

Did they catch him yet? i live in the area and i want to go to bed.

Are you kidding me? Most first person shooters look like the player is aiming with an arm coming out of his chest.

I'm deaf, what do they say in the video?

That was shoop

I CAN'T TELL WHATS REAL AND WHATS A GAME

It's really horrible and depressing.

>SEE? THE KIDS PLAY THE VIDYO GAEM
>TEACHES THEM TO KEEL
>THEYR SO REEL
Did I get sent back to 2002 or some shit?

I thought we were past this.

I've always wanted to date a deaf girl, but I've always had the hesitation that during sex she'd start to moan, but because she was deaf, it would sound really really bad. You know how deaf people speak, like "MAW NAW NURGH FLARGH" and they sound really fucking stupid? Well, I'm afraid that when I start hitting it from behind, all I hear is "AWWWRRRHHH NUURGHHHH SEEEHR GEERDD" and my dick will just go fucking limp. Man, it feels bad because deaf girls are my fetish. I just need them not to say anything during sex. Do you think they could sign language their horny moans?

>CNN COMPARING THE CLEVELAND KILLER WITH FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER VIDEO GAME
>Can you believe this shit?
Oh yeah I can believe this shit, CNN is basically the bottom of the barrel collection of journalists and people in regards to raw intellectual capability. We all know that journalists are basically the bottom of the pool people that come out of universities and colleges besides arts majors.

gotta keep the controversy fresh user, if you dont badger the goyim with the same old talking points they start to forget and then you have to start all over again.

Journalists are idiots user.

>shooting
> filmed from the first person view
Well, they're not completely wrong.

Sounds like the 1990s all over again. Bring Jack Thompson out of mothballs.

maybe the whole thing is faked to push their narrative and to make us all sympathize with nogs

do you think you could actually make her moan?

It's true. Violent video games have already been proven to cause increased aggression, and hence should have no place in our civil, christian society.
Anyone who disagrees is only calling for the destruction of the west and should be denied any platform of speech

"The video has video game elements, like a first person shooter"

Goes on basically repeating that for 23 seconds

Should have been UNC, not Duke, and come on, basketball players don't graduate.

kek thank you senpai

What exactly is wrong with that comparison? We've never seen a mass shooting where the short is documenting the process. It's a reasonable comparison although a tad insensitive to the victims (not like Sup Forums gives a shit).

>police: facebook live killer needs to turn himself in

When One Nation supporters post

Why have they not unlocked the character yet?

kek

He still on loose? He must be special forces

Well it is like the nigger that wore a gopro when he killed the blonde female reporter and her camerman in Virginia.

>tfw the libcucks can't make this a gun issue because it's a nigger pulling the trigger in a city with tight gun control
lmfao

What's his score so far?

That pic kek

Murder Catalogue 2: Joy Lane Buggaloo

what did i miss? where’s the facebook live video of this guy shooting people?