Is this true Sup Forums? Has he been pretending this whole time?

Is this true Sup Forums? Has he been pretending this whole time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-wUe5aEwHM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492222394519.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_jamming
youtube.com/watch?v=31UrDpfM2Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=uqoWEZ2dvsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

same goes for sam hyde.

literally nobody is surprised by this

Are you surprised?

Everything around you is showbiz. Behind the glass, Katy Perry is actually a very snarky tumblrite. Your favorite actor is acting when they talk in a documentary or in an interview.

why is Alex Jones selling out?? is he getting sued or something.

Dunno, you tell me.
youtube.com/watch?v=t-wUe5aEwHM

No shit.

He's a scam artist, yes. He preys on vulnerable alt-right manchildren and sells them "male vitality" pills.

Jon Oliver is actually a notorious right wing conservative back in the UK. He's entire act since he came to America is a character designed to mock the left

obviously

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks ya fool.

Holy shit

Rogan said Jones is legit and who would you rather trust? A kike lawyer trying to win a case or a constantly stoned man child?

>Is this true Sup Forums? Has he been pretending this whole time?

He has admitted on air months ago that he often hams it up on purpose. It's not a secret.

Besides, he and his lawyer every every incentive to say that his persona is an act. That way he can't be portrayed as a lunatic in the court room.

No way

Lol now that would blow my mind.

Way

yes
he is controlled opposition. he is a fucking kike

Don't be fucking dense

HE HAS TO SAY THIS SO HE DOESNT LOSE MILLIONS

God you people are fucking dumb. He would say exactly this whether it's true or not so that he doesn't go fucking bankrupt.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING STUPID REEEEEEE

Well he's married to a Jew, and friendly with Dale Dudley (and Dudley is the biggest liberal cuck in Austin radio)

I think he exaggerates his persona and insincerely promotes outlandish beliefs for attention and entertainment value, but at the end of the day he's a very paranoid right-leaning libertarian.

Yeah. We fucking know, retard. So is this place...

That's exactly what ISIS wants you to think!

If it's true he also has a shit lawyer who broke attorney client privilege

Alex has mentioned numerous times on air that he exaggerates his emotions.

i bet they each have 5 toes as well!

>he's just pretending!

yeah, it's called controlled opposition

everyone on earth figured this out with his embarrassing "jews don't control the media actually it's muslims that control the media" bullshit from years ago

stupid fucking leaf, he said this so he doesn't lose tons of cash

he said the same thing about 1 aspect of pizzagate AS SOON AS SOME DICKWAD SUED HIS ASS. he clammed up and backtracked to save MILLIONS in damages you dipshits

critical fucking thinking, you people dont have any

Rush Limbaugh said the same thing about about himself like 20 years ago when he was being sued for something. They are all entertainers who work for ratings.

How?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_jamming

pls educate yourself

Sam Hyde, Alex Jones, Zoe Quinn, all culture hackers/culture jammers. Society is at the point where, for example, in capitalism, it's easier to create value in a product through marketing than to create a value product.

People are slinging so much resources around now that the winners play the metagame instead of the game itself.

>his lawyer

why is his lawyer saying that, is Alex Jones being sued for something?

everybody knew this

No
Genetic structure is incredibly different and Andy would be much older than what Alex is
Also Alex has posted pictures of him when he was younger many times
Take your tinfoil shit to /x/ faggot

>jew
>lying so he doesn't loose money
hello plebbit

>Option 1: Say X, lose MILLIONS

>Option 2: Say Y, lose NOTHING

You fuckwits:
OMG ALEX JONES SAID Y, ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY!!1111oneoneoennne

No shit dude. It's great comedy though. Crashing TYT's panel and nearly getting into a fistfight with Armenian genocid man was one of the funniest things in years

Except the right wing in Bongistan are center leftists just like the rest of Europe you cunt
I've met Bill Hicks, they are in no way the same people

>At Thanksgiving dinner on Long Island in November 1983, several family members openly expressed worry about Kaufman's persistent coughing. He claimed that he had been coughing for nearly a month, visited his doctor, and been told that nothing was wrong. When he returned to Los Angeles, he consulted a physician, then checked himself into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a series of medical tests. A few days later, he was diagnosed with an extremely rare type of lung cancer.

>Kaufman

>persistent coughing

Kek

Super male vitality TM isn't a pill you dipshit

>Being this new of a fag.

Alex Jones already has confirmed he is Bill Hicks....

He doesn't even hide it.

Here's the link to his video:

youtube.com/watch?v=31UrDpfM2Lc

Welcome to Sup Forums.

You're a lousy troll.

>mfw people think being smug and condescending towards everyone actually makes them sound smart

I thought he was a controlled opposition shill for a while now.

So youre just a weaponized contrarian? You get to laugh at every ideal but hold no opinion of your own?

Wow great post.

projecting much?

i've been on Sup Forums since before you were born, faggot.

This is true, I date Oliver's Mom.

>Redpill the masses on everything EXCEPT Jews, but leaving a pretty easy to follow breadcrumb trail to that conclusion.

Who fucking cares?

Pretty obvious actualy

>yfw Alex Jones is not basically Andy Kaufman
>but ACTUALLY Andy Kaufman

The Madman's masterpiece

Because you disagree.

That's a little bit of social engineering you're doing yourself there.

>mfw new fags

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=uqoWEZ2dvsE

>plugs his store multiple times per episode

hmmmm, I'm sure he just wants to keep us safe with $50 anti-fluoride tablets.

he didnt actually kill all those people

alex jones is getting a divorce and im guessing his lawyer said "he's not really crazy, its a performance" so that he can get custody of his kids.

Hicks died in 94 and was ill a year before that - how did you meet him?

He's selling nutroceuticals and prepped supplies to conspiracy nuts. It's largely an act, but I believe he's a conservative who has a wacky conservative private audience

mfw its bill fucking hicks

Its obviously true to an extent. Alex is a based fatman, but he surely can't believe at least 50% of the shit he spouts off about. Some of his conspiracy theorys even disagree with others. The important thing is that Alex encourages thinking, something very few people do in this day and age.

There really is a war for your mind going on... Alex's message is right, the details are not.

The man who is not willing to die for something is not fit to live

It makes the free speech argument stronger to. It isn't libel or slander, it's obvious performance art satire

Can you imagine it
>pls take the stand Mr jones
>now, your wife makes the following allega-
*rips shirt off*
>BUY WATER FILTERS

Nigger

Black in America where breed like cattle for strength and stupidity. They owe all of their current social standing to white slave owners.

>inb4 blacks are oppressed :DDD

Malaria isn't threat to them here, blacks in Africa wish their ancestors had been brought here as slaves.

Of course his lawyer would say that.

also, water is wet.

Everyone else is saying the same thing yet you choose to bitch at a non-american. You oil-kikes truly are fascinating

This.
I'm serious.

>Behind the glass, Katy Perry is actually a very snarky tumblrite

In front of the glass as well...