Lol how long until women go in full crisis?

Lol how long until women go in full crisis?

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

My estimate is that in the next 5 years there is going to be a world wide "mini-crisis" over the fact that men are going their own way.

Other urls found in this thread:

travelswithnancy.com/women-ancient-rome/law-&-identity.htm
pennpress.typepad.com/pennpresslog/2012/08/medieval-monday-five-myths-about-medieval-women-and-power.html
pewsocialtrends.org/2014/09/24/record-share-of-americans-have-never-married/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did God multiply her sorrows in child bearing? She was never procreating until her apple pregnancy. It is because it means every generation they will regret their children more and more. They were in crisis a long time ago

are you fuckin mentally ill?

Divorce rape.

I choose none of the above. A man. A turkey baster. 9 rented months. And they can know eachother

News flash Canada, Only nu-male faggots are "going their own way"
Nobody in their right mind would give up women.

Alright then, why is nobody getting married? How will this affect the future?

>Lol how long until women go in full crisis?
Never. They will just either fuck around till they hit the wall then buy some cats or get with a non-white and be miserable.

Mellenials are collectively nearing age 30.

With 70% of men not marrying, shits gonna get real my man--because when women hit 32, half their fertility is gone (look it up).

there are millions of thirsty men who will take in that used up slut. When I see that women can wear a low cut shirt, go on twitch and play video games and make more than a doctor, I give up.

Beta cucks with too much money are enabling women to be this way.

>cnsnews
Oh look it's this thread again

>They’re not understanding how important it is for the culture, for society, for the strength of the nation to have strong families.

See how she smears the men with her own sins?

>And Mark Regnerus was very, very clear that the quote ‘good girls’ are the ones who are at risk now in terms of not being able to get married.

Now she targets the good girls. Better get sluttier, ladies, because that's your only shot at landing a marriage.

>However, the box office success of movies like American Sniper, which features a very masculine Navy SEAL, is an indication that women still respond to strong men, she said.

We are now required to be Navy SEAL war-hero snipers who look like Bradly Cooper in order to secure a woman's interest.

>Feminism was supposed to bring women happiness,” Crouse said. “But the research shows that women today are much more unhappy then they have been in the past. They’ve ended up with far more opportunities, but their personal happiness is way down.

No mention in the entire article about the happiness of the men in question. In fact the only mention of them is of how they set improper barriers for women, they are in a perpetual adolescence, and that they are not up to women's standards (and thus don't even deserve to be considered).

This article is a clever victory celebration dressed up as sympathy. Fuck Leftists.

anyone else absolutely sick to shit with the 'where have all the real men gone?', as if they themselves had no part in the issue.

also what are real and non-real men, such a distinction is unbelievably toxic.

fking sneaky jews

Yes. Men are the problem. Not enough have the sack to say, "No!" to women.

>also what are real and non-real men

'Real' men do what women demand.
'Non-real' men say, "No!" to women.

>implying this is woman punishing him
>implying this isn't divine punishment from Allah

sexually interactive VR is coming very soon. thats when women should panic

Get lost, Achmed.

Wtf? You're retarded.

right because the alphas are fucking the sluts and then settling down with the best available women later in life. That means alphas are using up mediocre sluts in their youth, growing up, and then settling down with the best adult virgin he can find. Now the slut's got to turn around and select from a pool of men who are the same men she rejected before. The more of them go MGTOW the fewer men attainable men are available for marriage. He's got to be not so pathetic that he's voluntarily left the marriage pool, but not so amazing that he has his pic of the virtuous women. The candle is burning at both ends for them.

It's all the men who couldnt compete in the young life sex parade that have the complaints. What's controversial about this?

this but unironically

Why?

This. Men should simply say "No, you can't vote or hold positions of power within society".
There is a reason why women's rights get purged every time a nation collapses.

>women's rights get purged every time a nation collapses
Where did this ever happen?

It's less about controversy and more about society collapsing. As much as alphas posture and preen, civilization needs betas. It needs betas to contribute, if only because the majority of men are betas.

When you put it that way, only virtuous patriarchal families will survive and thrive in this great sexual-selection gauntlet.

You might have heard of this tiny irrelevant nation called the Roman Empire.

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come. “It’s very, very depressing,” Crouse told CNSNews.com. “They’re not understanding how important it is for the culture, for society, for the strength of the nation to have strong families.”
So it's the men's fault as usual.
>After decades of feminism, Crouse noted that young men are now the ones who set the parameters for intimate relationships, and those increasingly do not include a wedding ring.
Is this satirical? I think there are a lot of men who would want to (or would have wanted to) marry but couldn't find a partner and then lost interest and don't want to marry some woman in her 30s.
>“And I know the feminists just yell and scream if you say anything like this, but time was, girls set the cultural morays, the standards, the parameters for intimate activity. The girls were the ones that set those boundaries. And now it’s the guys who do,” Crouse told CNSNews.com.
>morays
This better be satire.
>“And it’s doubly terrible because the colleges now are predominantly female. So you have some – up to 60 percent of the student bodies are female. And almost all of them are more than 50 percent female. And so the ratio [of] male/female is out of sync.
>“And that means the girls have to live by the guys’ demands. And that means less romance. They don’t date. The girls, I have talked to numerous young women, lament the fact that they don’t have the opportunity to dress up and go out for an event.”
Maybe the problem is all the girls live on the demands of a smaller number of guys.

What rights were women dispossessed of as a repercussion of the implosion of the Roman Empire? If you can't identify a specific right and include a source, you concede that you are a dumb fuck who is guided by his emotions.

no beta alpha mgtow bullshit. you are all idiots. it is the jews. the jews wreck nations. take out the jews. win the war.

>Roman women could own land, write their own wills, and appear in court.
And everything changed when the German nation attacked.

Buddy, are you fucken thick?

travelswithnancy.com/women-ancient-rome/law-&-identity.htm

As far as holding land, women didn't have that right again for almost a 1000 years after the romans.

>unironically writing pic related
>calls men bitter, then insults them, then points out 70 (seventy!) percent of men are COMPLETELY UNDESIREABLE to women according to OKCupid, then insults men again

Who fights the war, edgelord? Chad and his tiny minority weight lifting buddies? Who picks up the rubble and re-builds after?

That's why I never understand this idea that MGTOW is some horrible thing that will end the world!

We aren't destined for marriage and procreation anyway. Women don't like us. They don't want us. Why should we care about achieving something with someone who hates us for existing on the rare occasions when they even deign to see us?

legalize rape

This article in a nutshell:
>Everything is men's fault
>Men created hookup culture, not women
>Men are sluts, not women
>Men hold the keys to sexual intimacy, not women
>Women who ignore hookup culture can't find boyfriends

What a load of bullshit. All this garbage about hookup culture and marriage and not once do they think that men don't want to marry sluts.

pennpress.typepad.com/pennpresslog/2012/08/medieval-monday-five-myths-about-medieval-women-and-power.html

Women owned and inherited land in the Medieval ages.

You guys are both dumb fucks who can't produce factual arguments bwahhahaha

Exactly, women go in crisis. Not men. I don't even get people lamenting TFW NO GF-tier stuff. If some urge to fuck a chick comes up either rub one out or hit up some chick online.

Day-to-day? Simply focus on acquiring income, useful hobbies, having meaningful friendships, and peace of mind. Leave these whores to their futures of either being single, lonely cat-women or their shitty, lonely existence of single motherhood.

Stop caring about women. Focus on bettering yourself. It's why seeing all these "omg how do we fix women" and posts on r9k are utterly cringe-worthy as all fuck. Just. Do. You. Better yourself.

they need you to get married so a woman can divorce you. they need you thirsty so you worship and chase after women giving them attention. they need to spending all your money on women supporting them

if men don't support women then they can't support themselves and this delusion of strong womyn disappears

>You feel that by witholding marriage from good women, you're getting your revenge
How good can they be if there's a 50% chance of divorce?

unironically this would actually lead to you getting a woman as well, which will probably ruin everything for you or you become chad

Why do all these articles talk about the percentage of men not married instead of the opposite.

How many women aged 20-34 aren't married?

Spoken like a true kissless virgin who can't even make eye contact with a girl.

Your ugly face and social awkwardness aren't getting you very far in life, eh bud?

Lmao

>pennpress.typepad.com/pennpresslog/2012/08/medieval-monday-five-myths-about-medieval-women-and-power.html

Nigga....You gotta be kidding me.

Women had way more rights in Ancient Rome than in Medieval times--end of story.

Because contrary to the MUH JEWS anti-mgtow posts, if anything, ((((they)))) won't like the fact that a gender that only comprises of 30% of total discretionary spending will be holding onto their money, rather than being a willing workhorse, legit working themselves to death through stress will actually be holding onto their income vs. handing it over to a gender that will gladly, and stupidly spend said-income instead.

That's why ((((they)))) are importing immigrants en-masse. Exporting in a new generation of men from overseas to breakdown as willing, work-horse cucks. To extend out this pyramid another generation or two.

"""owned""".
Women couldn't inherit at all in most of Europe with a couple of notable but tiny exceptions. As for owning land they were usually forced to give all the land to their husband like what happened to Burgundy when the only inheritor was forced to marry a Hapsburg.

But no. You only have reddit tier information to go on which often deals with 'potential scenarios' rather than anything that actually happened.

dumb roastie bitch spotted. stupid whore i hope you like raising cats. maybe you can go fuck a nigger or spic and poop out a couple of his babies. either way bitch you're toast.

>But the research shows that women today are much more unhappy then they have been in the past. They’ve ended up with far more opportunities, but their personal happiness is way down.”

Hmmm... so that is why women are attaining the majority of college degrees and procuring higher GPAs than men, eh?

You are one of those losers who is like "well i am depriving women of my assets" when you have nothing to offer lmao.

and this is why alimoney needs to be outright banned across the world. It used to be a thing in the 50's but now it shouldnt ever be something to consider.

Lol stop trolling ---your schizophrenia is showing.

I've always found it interesting how a guy must be the most interesting person in the world, while nearly all womens hobbies involve netflix

beta's? huh I never thought about it like that, next time I see a veteran Ima call that bitch a beta. Also my plumber because he fixes toilets for a living instead of running his own business, what a beta

Most of them will cry to a therapist and get qualified for welfare. It's about to get very expensive.

Still not worth the risk imho. Burn it all down.

>Muh college degree
There are next to no women in STEM or trade schools. There are a lot of women with useless degrees in stuff like gender studies.

But you're not here to reason. You're here to kick people when they're down. Carry on, roastie troll. Carry on.

why does /po/ construe mgtow with foreveralone?

>the MongTOW shill at it again

you are a fucking waste of semen senpai. off yourself.

I think this is a big part of it, but I can't help but feel like there's a small part of the inner bully coming back up in these people. They know that some of us aren't the nerdy type or the eternal-losers, but they really hope we are, because if we are then that means they can get one more real nasty put-down in. Highschool is over for most of them, and they don't get many chances to really bully someone, so they hope and pray that they find blood because that's the only thing they love, is other people's pain.

Like this cunt:
My ugly face wasn't a choice, you fucking bitch. And hell no I haven't gotten very far, you kicked my legs out from under me every chance you got. Go suck a tail-pipe.

Medieval ages were almost 1000 years after the fall of rome. Even then, women didnt have as many rights as they did 1000 years after the fall.

You just proved them right you moron

Also ever notice how, in the animal kingdom, the more feral/savage a species is... the more dominant the female's are over the males?

The more structure/order in a species social heirarchy, and the smarter the animal, the more and more power males have compared to females.

Matrairchy is mother nature, primal chaos.
Patrairchy is God, law & order.

this sounds exactly like the shaming posts in this thread. hmmm

I'd rather speak like them than a fucking faggot like yourself, cuckboi.

I've had a 2 year relationship with a qt 3.14 latina gf, as in a live-in relationship, and got to fuck the shit out of her triple-d, fun-sized self on a regular basis before I kicked her worthless ass out.

I've fucked plenty of college-aged tinder sloots, with not a single one of them being overweight. I have my own place, a good job, a decent car, and a graduate degree. I lift, I have a great diet of food that I cook from scratch myself, and I can grab a chick whenever.

Here's the rub: even after doing that shit? I've got better things to do with my time. I can generate a far better return on putting effort into a startup business and career-related skill sets. The way I see it, if a dude focuses on inner-peace, and satisfaction? Fuck that fact that they're a kissless virgin. It's certainly better than being some cuck stuck in a marriage with some useless vag waiting to take his shit after she has toyed with him long enough to take his manhood. Which btw, is what a majority of marriages play out to be behind closed doors.

tl;dr: fuck off you fucking faggot

You don't even know what you're arguing. You just assume a certain definition of beta, and assume I'm insulting said betas. Lurk more, friendo.

Honestly , women are a meme. They have smelly vaginas, are dull and boring, weak and defenseless and alll around useless. Apart from sexual intercourse every new moon, they have no benefits. I'd rather get gay married at this point that live the rest of my life with those crazy fucking things. seriously.

Fucking this. Women are USELESS.Period. End of discussion.

I know you guys get a hard on thinking that a woman loses her fertility after 35, but how come my Aunty who is 41 had a baby and she's the smartest child I've ever met. I've seen many more cases like this btw

They won't say because the number is unequal.
pewsocialtrends.org/2014/09/24/record-share-of-americans-have-never-married/
When a higher percentage of men have never married it means a few things: the divorce meme is true. Women don't have a problem getting married, they have a problem STAYING married. And the older women get the less you see women who "never married" and the morning you see women who "remarried." They try to hide this by having lots of statistics for "single" women, or used up whores who have already married once, twice, or thrice. It proves this is women's fault.

Women are overbearing and maternal. Ever notice how badly raised single-mother children behave?

Woman cannot understand order or discipline like men can. They do not have the strength nor integrity to fill the leader role.
Women NEED men above them to help them and tell them what to do. Women leaders a shit because, once under pressure, they will instinctively be ready to follow the first authoritative figure that takes the lead.
Woman leaders are easier to corrupt/control because of this.

You are the definition of a beta, not people that fight wars or rebuild societies. You're simplifying things way too much

"Hey, guys! Check out this based black man!"

We're talking about macro trends. Women hit the Wall in their early to mid thirties, and their fertility drops as well, while the likelihood or producing autistic or retarded children increases. I'm glad for your aunt, but she's the exception that proves the rule.

Considering that the gender split is mostly even - about 70%

DATA ARE SEXIST

found the roastie

why ? women are useless .

>degree in gender fluid latinx queer studies
sorry you dumb fucking retard soon to be cat lady, but the only degrees that matter all go to men in the stem department. your imaginary degrees in cultural marxism talking about white male privilege don't actually count.

stem and computers are the future. not gender studies and art about 2 spirit moonkin pansexuality

White women slut around and fuck with black dudes after they turn 14 and then expect men to just pick them up after they whore themselves out. That's why 70% of men are unmarried. There is no advantage in getting married in today's society. Only disadvantages.

Honestly probably never. Society learns to adjust, for better or for worse...guess it'll just be a very different reality from the one we know now, but not really a crisis for either gender.

spotted the woman . it s so easy to spot you , try harder next ttime

thats whats known as a statistical outlier also anecdotal evidence so yea discarded

Even the non interactive stuff is pretty good. I tried some out, and later when I thought back to it I caught myself remembering it as if the woman was preforming on me. "Man, I loved it when she was grinding her hips into me while riding my dick" It was strange. VR gives you a real feeling of disassociation with your idea of reality after using it, but afterwards when it all comes back together it feels like just another part of you.

Women are beyond fucked once direct sensory stimulation gets developed enough that we can "feel" VR, and that is a lot closer than most realize.

Civilization is not a guarantee, senpai.

Risk of defects rises significantly in correlation with the age of the mother. While many women can have children in their 40s, don't hate the game if you get potatoes. Also, handling pregnancy physically is going to be a lot easier for women in their early 20s than women in their early 40s. Frankly, I'm impressed some women can handle making babies in their 40s. It's not the way nature intended it. I think there was a recent story of some woman in her 60s getting babies with IVF. You have to wonder about the medical ethics about that considering the mother will be almost 80 when the kids read the threshold of adulthood.

Careful! Keep pretending and one day you'll want to chop off your dick.

it's not. women get married and then divorced and try and get remarried. i'd guess like only 55-60% of women haven't been married if 70% of men haven't. they like to divorce and then remarry for more alimony and betabux

>a dumb fuck who is guided by his emotions.
>his
>implying male
roastie detected. I've only ever seem roasties use the term 'he' in place of 'their'. Get fcuked and enjoy being a cat lady while men are fucking AI robots.

Nah, we're on track for the lamest possible cyberpunk society imaginable. Kind of okay tech, loose but ultimately vapid moral differences that don't give us cool android/cyborg shit, and micro level de facto segregation that's so small it's barely noticeable but shitty on the whole.

If anything, there'd be a big population crisis before a gender crisis.

70% of white men are virgins. White women are just flocking to non-white men since they are more attractive and will take them.

The West is being bred out while the rest of the world is poor as fuck but is still fucking like rabbits. Really makes you think about who is superior.

>chad here....this is the best time line ever...divorce pussy is everywhere...get it before it grenades.

The more these self centered cunts screeetch and blather "what's happening?!?!?!", the harder I laugh.

I dodged that bullet. I'll die single - and happy.

>70% of white men are virgins
SOURCE NEEDED
>projecting this much
Beta cuck faggot asexual virgin detected.
Kys m8 :)

Anyone capable of fighting that actually wants a non-degen/white future. let the weak and 'betas' die off. Women who have nigger babies or that have been niggered will be wiped out as well.

My plan is to wait 5ish years until I'm 30 with more money before picking up a 21ish girl. Millenial and Gen X girls are getting tossed to the curb

The US is going to have it's own Victorian Age. It's been headed that way for over 50 years, the 60's started the downhill slide into liberal degeneracy, and it WILL swing the other way, and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it.

The only question is when. I thought we'd be in it by now, but we're still watching the death spin.

Jew detected.

The real men are here. Standing right in front of everyone.

Problem is, all these women want men that don't exist. They want a fantasy.

it's basically the effect of the entire western world working in her favor for her entire life. her accomplishments and goals don't matter because she's under the impression that she's better than you regardless. her circumstances are simpl because she hasn't decided to improve them on the back of a man yet.

Some pack of LARPers will become real men and save the West, or the West will die.

The current LARPers live in a kind of fantasy, too. They just need to bring it to life in some way.

Get a dog instead. This heavenly creature will never betray you (unless you're a stupid cunt who gets a shitbull)

Rabbits can breed in huge numbers. Therefore they are superior to humans and we must bow down and discard our civilization and learn to live like rabbits instead. Rabbits don't have any use for science so science must be discarded. We also must get rid of our decadent ways of communication and adopt the superior ways of rabbits.

It's because you're Australian - your perception is completely skewed