Howdy autitsts

Howdy autitsts.

I have an Indian friend that I'm going to start dating soon.

I'm a white guy.
She's completely Americanized. She's a virgin. She's cute. I like her.

Why shouldn't I do it racists?

>pic not related

>She's completely Americanized
That;s not a good thing, may as well just get a white girl

If her IQ is high, then Khan approves of this happening.

She's not white. Get a brain, moran.

>She's completely Americanized.
I'm sorry, user

I have a gypsy friend who looks just like her

your kids will look at least half of not 100% poo

>I have an Indian friend that I'm going to start dating soon.
You're about to get friendzoned so fuckin hard my dude.

go ahead and have fun, just don't breed with her.

Does her shit go good with rice?

Also Pajeet women age like prunes

Obligatory: ask her about loos

He looks like a kike

>canadiens logo

fucking hell you make this shit too easy

All women are like that.
No women are worth it.

That is all.

Indians are just dark skinned caucusoids. Unlike blacks, India is only a shit hole actually because of culture and history. All lights are green. Go for it.

10 cents deposited on your account

flames, not canadiens

Fucking morans these days eh?

Is she redpilled on the Loo Question?

Because she's hairy and her pussy smells. Also her house very likely reeks of curry chicken. Ask her if she eats with her hands.

>only a shit hole actually because of culture and history
>culture and history
gee i wonder what determines that...

Gypsy friend? What the fuck burn her, gypsies are subhuman trash.

it's america so i don't care. if you were a european living in europe, though, i most definitely would care

You will have weird children with messed up genetics and health issues that are too controversial to actual have research funding

my bad. same shit different asshole

If she floats in poop she's a toilet witch and should be burned at the stake.

See if she comes from a good caste. If so make her wax her upper lip and vagina and you are good to go. Mixed white Indian aren't the prettiest kids in the world but they are aight and make sure to make them learn how to use the loo.

Your babies won't look like you.

>Why shouldn't I do it racists?
>it
What is it?

Go on dates?
Have sex?
Have children?

If you do not plan on having children maybe this experience with this poo will snap you out of your cuck ways.

If you plan on having mix raced children with a poo you need to just cut to the chase and KYS.

Good luck, America won't be white in some years so your child probably won't have many identity issues.

When an Indian girl tells you she's a virgin, she is bullshitting you.

Go for it, just make sure you clone at least one white kid from your DNA for every kid you actually have with her so you can further the white race. Asians are honorary Aryans, but don't throw away your own race for them.

What the fuck????? We should be against it!

Don't start a life and family with her. Your very fabric of racial identity would be sodomized and you wouldn't give a care in the world. You would only care about getting your dick wet and pursuing your own beliefs while your family as a whole slowly becomes lesser of what it is.

You selfish degenerate.

Yeah but you can always diddly her pussy and feel her cherry when fingering her. No man should fall for fake virgins in this day and age.

Idk. I've knwon her for a while.

Last time I had sex with a girl (Mexican) who I thought was lying about being a virgin, my sheets AND mattress got soaked with blood.

Because of that I tend to believe them now.

Good to know.

>Why shouldn't I do it?

If you're asking, you already know the answer.

Fucking newfag

Colonize that shit nibba

mixed kids, lower intellect, identity issues.

Just don't do it.

Fuck off mixer cunt, we still need to raise the birth rate. Do your part and have some white kids.

Because your kids will look like gypsy shitskins.

Just have surrogacy for children, If she doesn't mind. If she does mind then just don't have children at all. It isn't worth it, Even if Indians are Caucasian they still can be a little fucked. I want my fellow countrymen to start making white children to keep this country from becoming Brazil.

Praise the Lord Bannon and Sessions replace the immigration act to favor towards Europeans and white South Africans like they said they would.

shes gonna have more hair on her asshole than you user

just letting you know

They look alien, like ayy lmao alien.

Not in a bad way, like in an exotic James T. Kirk kind of way

Demand to watch her defecate before you go any further.

Trust me, it could save you.

Do it, teach her how to poo in the loo.

>she's americanised
>she's a virgin

pick 1

>why shouldn't I do it

Because she's already over you. If you had any idea how women work, you'd start dating her in the 72 hour window when they give a shit about you instead of posting about it on Sup Forums. Idiot.

Colonize means reproducing with a woman of color in another country. What he's doing is race-mixing and nobody should do that in their homeland.

Americanized indians are pretty fucking great bro.

They have poor hygiene and they balloon when they get married. She will turn into a literal pile of shit after you tie the knot.

Because the contrast between their shitskin genetics and their noble European blood it unsettling and unnatural. Fucking gypsy shits.

Some Indians are Caucasian.

Go for it, as long as she's fair skinned high caste like your pic.

Your Indian friend uses the street as a toilet.

there is absolutely no reason you shouldnt
reproduction, on the other hand, is inadvisable. think about it. your son would never poo in loo. are you ok with that?

*considers getting out of bed just to go save ur flag*

Probably getting broken by the British Raj.

Because you're not good enough for a white girl.

One of my close friends is a fair skinned pajeet and I don't immediatly have an issue with him dating white girls because:
>redpilled
>christian
>actually speaks english perfectly
>ironically refers to himself as pajeet

He's a sound guy with a decent job. Id say go for it OP if your poo is anything like brown bro

Because you are lying and are a fat lonely virigin posting fantasies. Thats why you shouldnt do it.

Indians take it up the ass to remain technical virgins. It is known

Are you fucking kidding me? You literally colonized those monkeys. What are they doing in our homelands?

i'm currently dating a desi girl
pretty nice desu
makes indian boys hella mad tho

I'm doing the same. Indian women are the best, don't let memes and lonely Sup Forums nerds get in the way of you having a good life. Get your tip wet.