What's the most Sup Forums way to dress?

What's the most Sup Forums way to dress?

cotton shirt, undershirt,jeans.

no socks that is white with black shoes and vice versa.

>wearing the clothing jew

Tee shirt, basket ball shorts and sneakers. Top siders if you're trying to be casual.

well nig'd

Bovvers, braces, harrington because spring.

Sweat pants if you are feeling fancy?

Wearing the other genders clothing

Only one way to be Sup Forums

Work clothes obviously.

Wife Beater or Basketball Jersey, South Pole/Echo Unlimited Jeans, Sidewards hat with price tag on it, Gold chain won in a claw machine, and Air Jordans

>sneaker

Implying you dont wear black nike sandals with white calf socks

Jokes on you im not wearing any clothes

Naked.

"Southern Preppy."

It isn't very fashionable, but just google it. You'll see nothing but happy smiling white people and if you dress like a "Southern Preppy" you're guaranteed to trigger every leftist that crosses your path.

Runners up:
Camo/Duck Dynasty wear
Religious attire
Business attire

Really, you gotta rub it in PC people's faces.

guts?

Am I doin it rite?

clothes are for degenerated people living in their heads thinking about that day

C'mon now..

Gotta translate those patches.

Leftists adore brown people, but they're not going to actually learn their language.

Dress like white men, Sup Forums

Duster, cargo pants with suspenders, tan shirt, sunglasses, a pocket watch chained to the belt line, black workboots, and a conservative haircut or long hairstyle (maintained) with ONE fingerless glove your left pocket.

Your weapon should either be a concealed firearm or a sheathed katana, ready to be pulled upon a moment's notice.

>katana
I was thinking it was OK for a second because of flag, but katanas are japanese, and you're no better than

Texasfag here.

Idk bout southern preppy but I pretty much always wear a pair of Luchesse or Dan Post boots, dark wash boot cut jeans , a collar long sleeve shirt or a plain dark color t shirt. Numale cuck always hating on my look.

Fuck off, Dylan.

That set is genuinely autistic

Aside from the >edgy trenchcoat fedora meme xDDD i'm funni guiz r ight? pls laugh

a button up shirt and a sweater is the least autistic thing you can wear

normie pls go

>Trenchcoat over some black T-shirt with an inteligible text about some obscure metal band
>MLP panties
>Brown or camouflage cargo shorts with extra pockets for extra carrying capacity
>White cotton socks pulled all the way to the knee
>Ryder sandals

Just perfect. Only cucks disagree.

Katanas are, reluctantly, the superior blade. Korean swords were heavilly influenced by China and were unoriginal with trace distinction for most of the lifetime.

Suck my ass

Blue denim shirt and denim jeans, so (you) can signal how stormfaggot ((you)) are to the world.

pic related

I knew a guy in high school was was a little "gosh-ish" who wore pants a lot like those. We went to different colleges in state. His classes started a week before mine. He came home that first weekend, went to Old Navy, and must have spent $500 on shorts and shirts and "regular" clothing. He figured out pretty fast how the whole goth "angry at mommy and daddy" thing wasn't going to go down so well after high school.

These shoes with cargo shorts and a shirt with flames on

Every school had one of those I think. Those pants were an abomination. Some came with fake useless chains, other full of spikes. I'm glad this fad is long gone.

LOL the chains, I remember that shit. The mark of a true faggot

diabeetus

>that cultural appropriation
triggered

there's nothing autistic about linen!!!!!!!!

B-but pic related

>no fedora
Fucking ape

It's a trilby and it's implicit dear gentlesir. See you around on Reddit you glorious bastard.

Edit: wow thank you for the gold kind stranger haha can't believe you popped my gold cherry
Edit2: wow can't believe my top comment is about haute couture haha lol lmao

naked with a holstered pistol and an ar15

Not like you're a 40s gangster in Miami, I can tell you. Look around you and see what everyone else us wearing. Wear something like that. It makes you fit in and prove that you're social and not a weirdo axe-murderer

>low key and sound shoes
>grey/green hiking pants
>t-shirt
>hoodie
>if cold, green /out/ jacket

meh

I agree. Style is one thing. But making yourself stand out is something different entirely. If you want to stand out, make sure it's in a good way.

If you faggot virgins are trying to get laid...go do a day's work in boots, straight cut jeans, plain shirt....now before you go home to mummy and shower, go to a shit-hole bar still stinking of dust and sweat. Talk to the first woman that smiles at your faggot gash of a face and proceed to woo her with stories of your hard work. She'll be wet and ready in minutes. Fuck her quick before she realizes you're poor.

Good rule of thumb, before you go out wearing something, try to picture your dad wearing the same thing in the same social context.

Can you picture your dad going to work in slacks and a dress shirt? You're good to go.
Can you picture your dad working in the yard in jeans and a t-shirt? You're fine.
Can't picture your dad going to class in his pajamas? Dress up a little.
Can't picture your dad going to a job interview in a trenchcoat and a fedora? Find something better to wear.
Can't picture your dad? You're probably black.

>Mk78 Field Knife

That's a good knife though

This guy gets it

You hit the nail on the head with your pic. That's how I dress everyday. Even in non formal situations, you should always be wearing a suit if you want to be taken seriously. You are not only representing yourself, but also your race and family so take yourself seriously at all times. Obvious times when a suit is not necessary include going to the gym and lounging at home. Other than that, I don't care if you're going to an interview or to get some milk ALWAYS be wearing a suit. Unless you are an untermensch in which case I do not consider you part of my in-group.

>dad wearing a trench coat and fedora
Some of the best memes are created unintentionally.

>That oversized suit
>The loafers

10/10 would report to CPS

"taken seriously" Get the right size suit monkey

At the minimum, Jeans and a shirt with a collar.

You're delusional, no one is triggered by your preppy clothes. People are so far up their own asses that you have to be wearing something completely ridiculous for them to even notice you.

quality shitpost

naw that's /k/. those mutherfuckers suck each other off then bitch about the gun the other guy brought to the suckfest.

I usually just wear my Pepe Did Nothing Wrong shirt and New Balances so everyone knows I'm Alt-Reich ASF and dont take shit from no antifas.

>other gender
which of the 50 different genders are you talking about?

Yes I am black

Businesses suit or lab coat, otherwise kys habibi

definitely like a fag

take your picture, but with sandals instead

that's faggot /pol

My dad is a terrible dresser. It's better to ask women, desu.

I love southern preppy. genuinely good look, but i really think you have to live in the south to pull it off.

>a suit
>on an America

If all black people wore suits and acted like obama, no one would have a reason to hate black people.

good look for blacks. or check out how thomas soell dresses. i dont care tor the pink shirt though.

>What's the most Sup Forums way to dress?
Appropriate for the task at hand.

Must feel like shit eh?

Not all heroes wear capes, but everyone who wears a cape is a hero.