Can I ever be a Sup Forumsack while being Jewish?

>Can I ever be a Sup Forumsack while being Jewish?

why the fuck would you want to be an autistic loser when you are one of the chosen people?

Sure why not.

Yes

Depends.

of course you can! what do you think we're antisemites or something? brother nathanael is jewish and he's Sup Forums approved

Most of Sup Forums happens to be jewish anyway

But pol told me Jews are evil pedophiles?

If Jews didn't try to fuck over white people, especially after they haboured them after their original exodus from the holy land, then I'd have no problem with their extermination plan of all non-whites.

Oh no. 7 generations, 100% kosher.

Look into into the real history of Jewish oppression. The average jew has been the primary victim of their elite's schemes. They have gotten you killed on thousands of occasions in order to elevate themselves through victim hood association. They created antisemitism in order to profit from it... While you're the one that has to live with it.
>#FreeTheJew

I'd rather have a traditionalist Europe than a Muslim one, or one dominated by Schvartzes
>Schvartze is Yiddish for nigger
If my great-grandfather could fight for the Kaiser and be tolerated 100 years ago, I can damn well find a way to settle in a far-right Europe.

Didn't you know? It's cool to be Jewish on Sup Forums. Hypnotizing young minds, Fucking over different races that aren't you're own, Collecting those shekels. I wish I converted sooner from a cuck catholic.

>The average jew has been the primary victim of their elite's schemes
when you said that it reminded me of how feminists say "men are the true victims of the patriarchy." just sayin

then move to israel

You have to go back.

>tfw user saved your OC

Yeah, Brother Nathaniel is a jew and is definitely /ourguy/

>TFW R(lebbit)9K hates me more than Sup Forums
>I think I found a new home

clearly you need to lurk more
most Sup Forumsack are jews in one way or another
wish you would follow the board rules when posting threads though.

>tfw am a blend of Euro blood and Merchant

Feels chosen man