>be this guy
>be old as fuck
>probably don't have more than 2 years left to live
>no one besides friends and family know who you are

>get shot on Facebook
>become a meme
>everybody knows who you are
>family receives hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations

Getting shot was the best thing to happen to this old dindu. He gave up two years of shitting his pants and eating mashed potatoes to be remembered by everyone and finally get his family out of the ghetto.

This is how educated people are viewing this incident. Stop being stupid faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu6O9mgCzwA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He seemed like a good black guy along with his family, but you are correct he was on his way out and the normies along with the media are going to show this shit everywhere cause his a "poor black guy", Sup Forums is just feeding into the emotional shit

Lets not forget these niggers would be laughing if it was a white guy, plus no one would give a shit along with the media

>get his family out of the ghetto
lmao. they're not going anywhere, deys nigga rich now! gonna get a new car new rims shoes all dat shit!
Why do people virtue signal on an anonymous forum?

The enlightened approach is to not spam this Facebook tier "PRESS F. HE WAS A GUD MAN" shit all over a politics board.

Quick rundown on the story?

>old person gets shot
>"it was probably for the best he was going to die soon"
you're no better than that nigger user.

Also
>donating money to an online cause and to a family you've never met or charity you don't know much about
That is Reddit as fuck, m8.
>quick rundown
Fuck off, Plebbit.

even nigs don't care as much as Sup Forums

Well he did raise his hands when the gun was pulled out.

pls b rl

Stupid fucking heretic mongrel.
This isn't about blacks, this isn't about racism or whatever else.
This is about homicide on easter.
You all call yourselves redpilled and "awake", yet you laugh and mock the death of an innocent by the hands of a murderer.
>hurr it happens all the time
So what? Do you laugh every single time it happens?
Empathy is a virtue most of Sup Forums should have, but unfortunately this site is just a bunch of edgy 20 years old.
Disgusting, all of you.

Jesus, I love you but why did you curse your children with mosquitoes and negroes?

check worldstar it's the top comment

>family receives hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations
You have to be shitting me... I smell a new scam.
>mr. biggums, i'm sorry to say this, but... you've been diagnosed with stage three lung cancer
>what? aw, this a bunch of bullshiiet!!
>mr. biggums, have you smoked at all recently? have you inhaled any toxic fumes that you know of?
>well shiieet, i been smoking doobies since i was faahteen! think that mighta had somethin' to do wit it? goddayum, my obamacare ain't gonna cover this!
>hey, junior! be a good sport and grab grandpa's old gat, will ya boy? think it's time for a little payday... them whites owe us some reparations!

Instead of killing an old as fuck dindu, why didn't he kill her instead?

That's what Tommy Sotomayor said

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu6O9mgCzwA

This. You all really should be ashamed.

The thing is we can't just condone the committing of crimes because we dislike someone, nigger or not he did not have to be a victim of violence.
>Instead of killing an old as fuck dindu, why didn't he kill her instead?

>niggers
>thinking things through
Get with it, Pablo.

Out of the ghetto? HIs daughter was married to a cop that was killed a year ago.

Probably still loves her.

"only nu-pol has morality, we r always just Sup Forums 2.0. brb my mom's husband has to tuck me in"

it's like you kike shills won't stop until you get irrefutable evidence that pol is an official nazi kkk hangout or whatever you want it to be. You(the kikes) are the only ones here posting all the natsoc, psychopath racial shit.

The real tragedy is the psychotic fuck that killed him is still out and about. They shouldn't have shut down any of his social media. Let him use his cell phone t o upload videos on social media and call his "Dawgs" and use it to track his dumb ass.

>This isn't about blacks, this isn't about racism or whatever else.
>This is about homicide on easter.

THIS X10000000

ppl are sending the family money? what the fuck? why on earth?

>he doesn't know how to memetext
lurk moar, fgt.

What is all this about, why did he shoot him?

Any estimate as to roughly how many people you don't know died horrific deaths on easter?

>So what? Do you laugh every single time it happens?

Do you care every single time it happens? Like fuck you do.

You only care because you live your life through a screen, and shit is only real to you if you can see it happen live in glorious colour.

Probably because their loved one died for no reason.

Just a guess.

Would you like a list of all the people whose loved ones died for no reason so you can send them money as well? It's kind of long...

Leafposters have statistically the lowest brain weight of all posters.
The point stands that he became important today. He became somebody when he died. His unwitting, involuntary sacrifice may have just saved his family and subsequent generations by providing them with monetary resources to move out of a ghetto. Or send the kids to better schools. Or a number of other things.
Meanwhile, Trudeau is a symptom of your cucked worldview and passing laws accordingly.
You don't deserve the security that the US provides

Plus this old black guy probably remembers a time when the entire black community wasn't dependent on social welfare. He may recall having friends when he was young with two parents at home. He can probably remember when independent black businesses were a common sight. He grew up in an era before the madness of modern black culture. A time before gangsta rap. A time before the crack epidemic. A time before AIDS. A piece of shit rolls up on him and ends his life for nothing. You'd have to have a pretty deep hatred in you to truly feel nothing about the death of an innocent old man. An old man pleading for his life, I can hardly picture a sorrier scene. He was a relic with an important story to tell about an Black America that came and went, and now he's gone.

All that insight, all that wisdom, all those experiences. Gone.

fucking gut yourself, underage

Per the concept of inalienable rights, he was already special. He had rights that included not being violently murdered.

You are literally scum and I hope you rot away from gay syphilis you fucking subversive piece of garbage

>all this fan fiction

You know literally nothing at all about this man. Nothing. He looked decent enough and no one deserves to go out the way he did but that's it.

>You'd have to have a pretty deep hatred in you to truly feel nothing about the death of an innocent old man

How much do you care about all the other innocent old men that were killed? Oh right, you don't.

Family didn't get jack shit.
Fuck off with your fake news.

Lol ideology vs real politik
Brah he wasn't any more special than you. However, now he is known throughout the Internet, across the country. It is terrible to get shot in the face. But feefees get in the way of what is probably going to happen after the smoke settles.

Errybody gonna miss grandad.

Plus you don't even know if ol timer didn't just get his karma check cashed from sins of the past. You really don't know. Just feels

no, and fuck you.

Truth hurts?

>Family didn't get jack shit.
>Fuck off with your fake news.

shills are trying hard

go back to b