LMAO XDDDD FUCK NIGGERS

>LMAO XDDDD FUCK NIGGERS
>HAHAH A DEAD NIGGER WHO CARES!!! LOL
How the fuck can people like this actually exist? All memes aside do some of you fags really feel this way about an innocent man getting fucking murdered live? What's the joke here? Have a little empathy, autists.

its nu-pol trying to fit in

LOL BUTTHURT

Welcome to Sup Forums.
We hate niggers here user.

joy lane cant keep getting away with this.

this it's so painfully obvious.

its the same people that laugh at disabled veterans

Completely agree. The whole situation is so fucked up. An old man coming back from the grocery store on Easter forced to beg for his life and then get shot in the head? This has genuinely fucked me up

do u cry when deers die from coyotes or some shit too holy shit op

All the cucks threads say otherwise.

I feel sorry for him but I wouldn't hesitate to do the same if he refused to leave my larpy white ethnostate.

>be american
>die for da juice

>if I post this in every thread then maybe it will become a meemee
At least stop trying to force it

Yeah you would, stop roleplaying you malnourished manbaby

>lefty-Sup Forums, Sup Forums spamming threads
Jesus, fuck off already.
Real Sup Forums only cares about happenings, dipshit.

You can't make Sup Forums look bad because Sup Forums is only for happenings.

a white world is a world without blacks. doesnt need to end like that, but it helps make the world a better place.

Less of them the more for poor whites to be educated and fed.

this old guy was a BLACK MAN who was minding his own business

BLACK MAN > nigger

black people often want what we want and are just trying to live their lives peaceful and not fuck around with europeans or asians
niggers are the ones who chimp out and fall for jew propaganda etc., and have no self control

so don:t call this old guy a nigger

i have more empathy toward the shooter desu

>empathy

I mean,there is a line where I say stop
And ima saying it right now.We can kill all the niggers,but this was just an old Black man minding his bussines,when he was killed by a fucking NEGRO.Aint signin in for tha kind of wickedry,and the hate just should fall on the NEGRO KILLIN LE MEMEAY

It's mostly underage b& posters and shills probably

>flag

It's funny isn't it.

Sup Forums has no trouble in making fun of people of terrorist attacks. Fucking innocent white people killed by muzzies.

But the moment some old monkey kicks the bucket by the hand of another monkey it's all about "LE BASED OLD BLACK MAN". This fucking boards makes me fucking sick at times. Bunch of nigger loving kikes.

Sup Forums doesn't need pussy faggots like yourself

The fact that there's a 100 fucking threads, all the fucking same, says it's reddit being typical cucked faggots spamming Sup Forums with this shit. You don't need to spam Sup Forums with 100 of the same fucking threads

>basic nigger Trump supporter we need to give civic nationalism a chance

>innocent man
Come again?

>it's reddit being typical cucked faggots spamming Sup Forums with this shit

Pretty much.

Innocent black man killed by a nigger.

Because some people just don't give a shit. This isn't people just trying to "fit" in. A lot of us search for gore threads all over Sup Forums. We don't all cry and post "pray for Cleveland" like a bunch of other cucks on social media.

whats with all the Tunisia posters?

It's bait, starting this thread is proof that you've foolishly taken a nibble of the aforementioned bait.

>Pro-tip: Don't take the bait.

this, they think what we believe is just about edginess

>muh reddit
No one takes this seriously anymore

If you notice noone is really mocking him. We're just telling you to fuck off with it because yeah it's sad but what the fuck do you want us to do? Spam F over and over again like a fucking faggot?

White trash will celebrate the death of any African-American, whether it's a respectable black man or otherwise. That's how you know they're white trash.

wow I didn't know your levels of autism existed

Well there is no other way to say it. Reddit seems to have completely taken over.

Sup Forums's always been like this though

anytime you read a "xD fucking niggers" you should be going "oh you!"

>posters
just one guy at 3:50 am eating chocolate pudding while posting on his favorite kazakhstani horse riding forum

It's frustrating because I agree with a lot of what Sup Forums says and then you see peoples response to this shit on here and you see their true nature. If you see an innocent old man get gunned down in the street and think it's funny or he deserved it for being black then honestly just off yourself

This. Not all black people are niggers, and white people/other races can definitely be niggers. This old guy was just minding his business walking down the street. If this is real, which I hope it is not, then I hope that man and his family find peace.

>1 post by this ID

Protip:
This is a shill thread to aggravate race relations.
[]
[]>
[]3
[]

Don't fall 4 the trap retards.

>calls you out on being a sensitive bitch
>only retaliation is to call me autistic
how exactly new are you even

If it were the other way around--an old black man killing a young thug--I'd be all in favor. Hell, I'd want to give him a medal.

But there's no reason to kill an old black man. He wasn't making the world worse. Just let him drive his Pontiac in peace.