SHE. WON. Period

SHE. WON. Period.

fuck off nigger

2009 through 2017 would've been a lot better with hillary than that nigger we got

>Leaf
Every fucking time

IT'S NOT FAIR, SHE'S WON TWICE NOW, IT'S HER TURN!!

fpbp

A

Only 3 more years and she can run again! Everyone loves a underdawg story amirite? Hill dawg underdawg, run back presidency of the century! Freedom vs facism !

I can't believe people still give this much of a shit about this crooked, decrepit cunt.

i agree actually, she wouldve been more center than the negro. Obama fucking shifted the political discource far left, look where that got us.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Obongo.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Maybe she keeps getting robbed of victory because most people who are high up insiders know that she is a god damn death sentence for this world.

THE DELEGATES, OBONGO

Americans think saying period is a hefty ending to a statement when to everyone else it sounds like little fag word.

Obaboon won fair and square you stupid leaf. The man who turned the red peach blue.

I don't think people do it just trolling - and it works real good for all those ((you))

Even people in Canada hate Hillary , I had so many conversations of 'trump is shit, probably cause ww3 but man oh man do I ever fucking hate Hillary, she's the worst, really don't know I mean I guess I would vote her but like damn she's just horrible... '

That's why it's so sad she lost, people hate Trump like really he's pretty fucking bad at being president, he had so many fucking bad press incidents, I mean he really is shit, but Hillary was still more disliked. Even with the popular vote a non shitty candidate would have probably won by a fucking landslide popular vote and electoral college

Thank god I'm not American , and before y'all say cuck Trudeau he only won 33% of the vote or something and while he is shitty, he is at least not orange and has mostly given a good international image for Canada and got Trump's daughter who has more influence on the president than anyone else in the world to crush on him hard.

go smoke more weed, you stupid maple syrup nigger

Fucking

She honestly would have been much better than the chimp in the tie

fpbp

> Weed isn't legal in Canada yet
> Weed is legal in USA

Maybe you should be rolling dat fattie home slice?

His name was SETH RICH.
She was tested and failed.

Is Hillary the biggest cuck in history?

>Hillary is that faggot playing sniper in every online game working on her k/d ratio while her team loses

Nah, probably the owner of the biggest harem in the Middle East when the Mongols arrived.

>it's your fucking fault we lost guys, look, I was playing great as usual

Never forget

>coincidentally the ENITRE state of MI votes for her
> +300k that pushes her into the "majority vote"

>3/4 of team is sniper
>camping on the edge of the map taking potshots from a mile away
>2 kills between them all
>5 people on your team actually trying to capture objectives but getting slaughtered by 20 people on the enemy team
>constantly spamming for them to get off their useless asses and cap flags
>no response
>right before the match ends one of the campers sends "lol i remember why i dont play with pubbies.. fucking noob team" in team chat