What should be the limit of free speech?

There should be no limit.

This.

No

I'm fine with current laws in the US which to my understanding limits speech up to inciting violence against people.

Just the minimum privacy about normal guys who are not public persons nor activists.

This
1 exception is when it causes panic like the "yelling fire in a movie theater" example.
Anything else should be fair game

but what about the constantly butthurt that get violent about everything?

If someone gets violent over words they deserve to be in prison.

digits confirm fpbp

Fake news, the deliberate dissemination of false information, that should be illegal.

Not an example of speech, its considered a call to action therefor not protected.

And who is to decide that? Govt? You might as well just bend over now fag

Deliberately spreading lies about a person, product, or company.

No criticism of Donald Trump, his family or Israel should be allowed. Everything else is fair game.

see

No limit.

If there are limits then it's not free speech. Why is this so hard for fascist libtards to understand?

Jews

>And who is to decide that? Govt? You might as well just bend over now fag
There is a difference between actual events & works of fiction, spreading fiction under the false premise that it's real should be illegal.

If you can't envisage a way to tell the two apart you lack imagination.

Plane just crashed at X location, did it ? no nothing there, no plane, no nothing, fake, easy to verify.

Also, don't call me a fag.

>hurr no limits

1. Credible threat of immediate and serious violence

2. Releasing vital military operations or national secrets in an explicitly treasonous context, with potential to significantly undermine national security

3. Distribution of quantifiable data keys critical to a person's wellbeing (i.e. Mass distribution of a person's social security number, bank access information, safe codes, etc.)

Beyond that, there are none

fpbp

there should be no limit

fuck niggers and muhammed, all whites need castration and I have anthrax spores NSA CIA MOSSAD did 9/11 pizzagate is real

Insert a Star of David on the sleeve of the oppressor and your post would be much better

If you suck a dick that makes you a dick sucker. Shouldn't the question be 'What should be the limits of speech?' Cause if you are controlling speech it's not really free is it kike?

I don't consider that a restriction of speech per say, but more of a 'disturbance of the peace' type deal. At least that's how I would write those laws. I would have 100% free speech. Limiting human thought based on another subjective/arbitrary judgments and ever shifting meaning of a word is a sin.

Shouting so loudly it physically hurts someone

Women can go ahead and stfu
Niggers don't need to say shit.