Reminder that pic related is unanimously the face of Gen Z

Reminder that pic related is unanimously the face of Gen Z

You're a fucking idiot if you think they're "redpilled"

Other urls found in this thread:

captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2017/03/gen-z-will-not-save-us.html
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2011/as-sa/98-311-x/98-311-x2011003_2-eng.cfm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOAH IT'S A
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
S A G E
and DO NOT REPLY

legalize rape

>has a shirt with 1488 wrapped around him in giant letters
>not redpilled

Ok

Ehh. they're still young. I think. I might be in gen z. I'm not sure exactly since the definition varies and i was born in mid 95, so i might be a millenial too... but yeah. It's hard to be redpilled during puberty.

is this what Sup Forums spanks it to these days?
wtf

anyone that takes a selfie is not redpilled lmao, how fucking vain can you get

Gtfo newfag

He is pretty cute though

GEN Z is mostly spics. We have hope that they will beat and kill our nigger population.

I'm now 21 and started using Sup Forums when i was 13. I'm not a newfag and will not entertain further discussion on the topic.

Is that white or a sandnigger

the back of his shirt says 18

>People actually believe a less white generation will through an even more radicalized university

captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2017/03/gen-z-will-not-save-us.html

I'm 21 and I've been here since I was 12, fuck off newfag

>12 years old
>face of generation Z
Nah

23 year old conservative gen z reporting in. Yes we are red pilled fuck off

You're a millennial you dumb faggot.

Im 11 and have been hère since i was a fetus

No Im not you stupid fuck

>Finally, people born since 1993 have sometimes been designated as the new Generation Z or the Internet generation since they were born after the invention of the Internet

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2011/as-sa/98-311-x/98-311-x2011003_2-eng.cfm

Gen Z starts in 95'

I know this is a joke but you're playing with fire.

I'm a sperm and I've been here since I was 42

So many young boys in this thread my cock is twitching

Unironically been here since 2004, was 11 back then. I found desuposting hilarious and just came here to laugh at first, then got into anime and started to participate in some discussions. I wonder just how much this place fucked me up

To be fair moot isn't much older than you

A lot. Ive been lurking Sup Forums for a couple months and i can begin to feel the change.
I need to go back to /k/ and /fit/ and stay there, but this place is addicting.

He actually replied to me one time, I miss that faggot
Even before Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums got me into all sorts of weird shit

This

Sup Forums is fucking retarded sometimes

Oldfags realise a long time ago that this place is full of underage.

i'm 9001 and i've been here since i was 666

This

Sup Forums as it was has been dead since 2008 at the absolute latest

Newfags will never know what it was like, this site was literally 100 times smaller then

>this faggot
Yes goyim gen z is truly enlightened people! All those nigger imitating fuckboy twinks with less T than stacey (and are probably gay or constantly molested lmao) are the bastion of the white race!

Pol can be so retarded sometime.

Fuck Canada. They're not in charge here. How do you even define what constitutes 'the internet' anyway?

Look how all the hardcore fashy goys are coming from California, the more people experience the effects of clown world, the more they are going to rebel against it. Gen Z will be the most radicalised precisely because they are the least white generation, not despite it.

You missed the part how all minorities vote more leftist than whites vote conservative. They will not survive university indoctrination and in fact will be radicalized by it more than millennials because it targets them more (Whites are evil and keeping you down)

The future is street fights, not voting booths. Trump was the last hope of peaceful democratic change, and it looks like he cucked out. If even he can't do it, then no one can. Let the minorities radicalise, it will only drive the whites to us, and one white man is worth ten coloureds.

Far more than 100x. 2007 Sup Forumss biggest GET was 7mil. Post chanology hit 100M. That was 2008.

Still pales in comparison to gamergate or this last election cycle. Im not dure of the metrics since its hard to measure by GETS but ive seen an alexa chart of Sup Forums sky rocketing and never returning after GG. It would be interesting if someone had stats on this.

Sup Forums was leftist pre-chanology. Many boards are still like that. Probably because they havent had as much of a population boost as other boards so they remain similar to how they were.

>So many

Only one has been posted

god, I remember when I'd close the tab if one of the girls i was fapping to had a cock

kek i am you just joined a year later

tfw remembering ruining other peoples days with spideythreads

literally who

>I'm a cool GenZ!
>look how cool I am Sup Forums!

Millenial before 2000. GenZ on or after 2000. Stop moving goalposts

half of 'em are trannies, too

>yo lemme quote dis website right quick

fuck off commie

They aren't all red pilled. Gen z is like 8% more conservative than gen y.

>Alvin and the Chipmunks
>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I don't really care about these franchises, but it's moderately alarming that they keep blackwashing characters.

He looks 13 or so. 13 year old boys aren't usually fully developed as people yet.

His shirt says 48 as in 14 48 RED PILLED

who is this shota QT?

They're fucking kids you half-wit.

Do you remember being a boy? You know the time where you laughed at farts, boogers, and did pranks?

Please watch the movie sandlot so you can remember being a kid.

>be me
>drive through baltimore city
>go right through the worst neighborhood
>make sure my doors are locked
>don't make eye contact with any one
>get stuck at a red light
>2 latino kids walk by
>I hear them praise kek and say some other things that sounded straight from Sup Forums
>I drive off with a big smile on my face, the future is ours boys... the future is ours