Geography teacher cleared of raping pupil says men should stay away from teaching

Is he right?

>A geography teacher cleared of raping a pupil has warned that men should steer clear of the profession, after a false allegation shattered his dream career.

>Kato Harris, a former head of department at an all-girls school in London, was accused of attacking a 14-year-old three times in a classroom during lunch breaks in autumn 2013, but was found not guilty after a trial last year.

>He told the newspaper: "I would certainly advocate that no man qualify as a teacher. It is just not worth it. What is the lesson here? There is nothing to protect the male teacher."

>"I am unemployed, living in a bedsit and will soon be on housing benefit. I am toxic."
>Mr Harris, who said he is now considering a job in a crematorium, added: "If I knew on the day I qualified what I know now, I would never have become a teacher.
>"I will never work with children again. I will never put myself in that position of vulnerability."

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/16/geography-teacher-cleared-raping-pupil-says-men-should-stay/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4415196/Nightmare-two-years-teacher-falsely-accused-rape.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/12/wayne-klocke-files-lawsuit-against-university-of-a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All girls school.

His opinion is skewed

probably right

I hope one day I skip the classroom and become a private teacher so I'm spared this bullshit, otherwise all these books on childhood development I'm reading are useless

god this shit is so fucking sad

he is right though, whats the point of persuing that career if an actual child can derial his entire life with a single false allegation?

I know that all allegations need to be taken seriously, but it shouldnt be to the point that you just fuck over the accussed to be on the safe side.

fuck this shit.

The mistake is trying to educate women.

Feminism is about gender equality

The original article and interview is at the Dailymail:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4415196/Nightmare-two-years-teacher-falsely-accused-rape.html

This gem:
>The case was thrown out in just 15 minutes due to a lack of any real evidence

>But in December 2014, a troubled, attention-seeking 14-year-old pupil at his previous school – who, according to one of her teachers, was competing with a friend ‘as to who could have the biggest story’ – decided to accuse Mr Harris, a man of impeccable character, of rape. Their game should have ended as soon as it began.

>Instead, as Mr Harris, now 38, details today, he endured a 17-month ordeal during which he was publicly named, humiliated and dragged through the courts, an experience, he says, that left him suicidal.

>His ordeal finally ended when a jury cleared him after just 15 minutes’ deliberation. Tragically, it was too late. The damage could not be undone.

STFU YOU BETA SEXIST VIRGIN FAGGOT! MAN UP LOSER

fucking mgtow faggot beta losers. he just needs to put that little girl in her place. all alpha men can control women you fucking sexist beta loser incel faggot!

learn to control women you stupid beta virgin! it's your fault this happened.

He's right, which is very sad.

Anglican faggot cuckolds:
>His local Anglican church turned him away simply because he was awaiting trial. He says a priest told him: ‘We’ve had a meeting and we’ve decided you’re not permitted on the premises.’

>actual child can derial his entire life with a single false allegation?
This is what I fear about relationships with females.

You have casual sex with a female. You piss her off. A few days later, she accuses you of rape. What the fuck is the outcome of this? Police harassing you for months and potential jail time. Your reputation is officially ruined and everyone will be ashamed to associate with you.

he sounds like an asshole so it would apply for him. but not men in general

The sad thing is most people actually think he raped that girl, and that is what will be written in the history books. It doesn't matter if he was cleared, feminists will just complain about the patriarchy of the courts.

The man has a point, there are no protections for men when it comes to rape allegations. It goes beyond just teaching careers. Women are making it so that men are wary of even picking them up at bars, because alcohol, which was once a social lubricant, now is an excuse for women to claim they were raped under the influence if the man they fucked did something to displease them later.

This is what happens in society when you give women too much power. I'm not even a MGTOW or anything, I respect some women, especially mothers that teach their kids right. I mean we all have a mother that we love. But feminists have fucked up the norms and values of women and have become something of a supremacist ideology.

"Christian"

raping a student several times and scaring another will let him be written in history books?

Stop being a fuckin creep and girls wont take advantage of you, ya pansy

The girls family hired two top feminist LE people to represent them privately and pull rank on their underlings to force the weak case to trial and a 15minute acquittal:

>From the outset, detectives doubted the girl’s ‘poor and heavily prompted’ account of being raped on three separate occasions in a classroom at lunchtime.

>Mr Harris is convinced the case would have been dropped but for the deep pockets of the girl’s parents, who hired the services of both Alison Levitt, the former principal legal adviser to the head of the CPS, and Sue Akers, an ex-Scotland Yard deputy assistant commissioner.

>Their job was to keep the detectives on their toes. By all accounts, they succeeded. Later, in a damning assessment, the judge said that despite the paucity of evidence, Levitt and Akers put ‘enormous pressure’ on the police and the CPS to prosecute Mr Harris.

>It was a decision that the judge called ‘improper’ when he ruled in January that it should pay all of Mr Harris’s costs.

christ cucks are the biggest pieces of shit supporters of feminism around. without them then you wouldn't have this feminism destroying western society.

>Is he right?
Pretty much. I mean, his is an isolated case, but he's right that there's absolutely no protection for male teachers facing false accusations. And for the children, there's absolutely no consequence. Bored? Want some attention? Accuse a male teacher of rape and watch how much attention you get! And when they find out you made it all up? Oh well, here's NO slap on the wrist, enjoy the rest of your life, the papers wont even print your name.

I actually wanted to be a teacher when I was in highschool, because there was a few male teachers I looked up to. Thankfully, common sense kept me from going down that path, the risks are way too high and the reward is nonexistent.

He didn't do the /polgb/ utopian comics enough

Don't fall for the sex outside of marriage meme

>The case was thrown out in just 15 minutes due to a lack of any real evidence

Well, I'm sure they did this right at the beginning, saving this man a lot of pain and torment. Now he can go back to his normal life agai-

What does that picture mean? Is it the same girl?

That is like saying Communism is about equality, not destroying a society.

Don't worry leaf, when you become a caliphate in the next 20 years, they'll just stone the girls so they game will be over.

that's the UK though, those dumbass inbred shepherds are fucking retarded.

They'll believe anything you tell them. So ofc they ran and groveled at the feet of some priviliged 14 yr old cunt who probably thought it was all a massive joke and probably still thinks its hilarious.

He'll be roasting corpses while she's out spending daddy's money. Life is great.

Marriage just instigates another potential problem. Your wife cheats on you (you can marry a virgin christian and it still happens), you want a divorce, and then you lose half of your assets.

Regardless of cheating, I would never give a woman that much potency over my earnings and possessions. It is just a stupid deal.

And I should also mention that "marital rape" is a thing, and more women are accusing their husbands of it before a divorce to win over more assets and even to get their "evil" husbands in prison.

There is a reason Nature made women physically weak.

>Your wife cheats on you (you can marry a virgin christian and it still happens), you want a divorce, and then you lose half of your assets.
This is what we have prenups for, so if the bitch cheats, she cannot take everything

Grown women are treated the same way with their endless false rape allegations ( Duke University, UVA).

All of my best teachers in school were men.

1% of all people are sociopaths

as a teach if you teach 30 kids in a class and teach three classes a year, that means you will teach 90 kids a year. which means you will teach a sociopathic female student roughly every 2 years.

teach for 30 years and you can expect to deal with around 15 young female sociopaths

at any moment any one of those 15 girls and gleefully just turn around and accuse you of rape

not even for good grades, not because they dont like you, not because they think you are a creep, but because they are completely apathetic to your life and will fuck with you just for fun.

15 sociopaths

the solution is to vet teachers hard and dont let males teach females, separate all schooling by gender and then let the boys and girls interact outside of the classroom.

thats how you fix it

He didn't even teach the cunt who made up the accusation:
>The accuser’s name registered with him and he could just about picture her. But he had never taught her and he could not recall if they had ever spoken. ‘It was like a random pick from the school roll,’ he says.

Ironic thing is that the same system would defend to the death the right for Muslim men to rape and impregnate 6 year old British white girls.

this

>The damage could not be undone

Defamation claim? Something that would put the parents on the hook?

>inb4 someone claims prenups constantly get thrown out because of the rare occasion it happens

>dont let males teach females, separate all schooling by gender
What the fuck is that supposed to do?

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/12/wayne-klocke-files-lawsuit-against-university-of-a/
Protip: Fags have ZERO problems falsely accusing people of rape, molestation, harassment, etc. Do you think it's better to be falsely accused of raping a male student instead of a female one?

It means you should pairbond early in a monogamous relationship and enjoy a happy family and a bounty of White babies before all your female options become whores broken from the trauma of multiple sexual partners as they age unmarried.

If a woman cheats on you, you cut her head off. Period. Rejecting marriage is retarded MGTOW nonsense born out of paranoia and a lack of self-esteem. The people who advocate this silliness see themselves as incapable of holding on to women. They expect to be part of the losing demographic. If you are part of this disgusting sliver of humanity then I agree, don't breed--I don't want your inferior genes passing on to the future.

All gays are pederests though. Gay teachers do not deserve the presumption of innocence, and should not exist as a category of beings.

In most States, prenups get thrown out of court, sadly.

Check the statistics, even if the truth is a bit hard to swallow.

Severely underrated

if the accused had right to anonymity too this wouldn't have happened.

Rape allegation is guilty until proven innocent.

He's right. Which is a travesty because men are the best teachers.

Death of the West by 1,000 cuts. These are end times.

/thread

Can we start sentencing false rape accusers to the same sentences as their "rapist" would have got if found guilty already?

This is all by design.

White males can be absolutely destroyed by the simple uttering of a few words. That's all it takes to destroy you.

Let that sink in.

>Levitt and Akers put ‘enormous pressure’ on the police and the CPS to prosecute Mr Harris

Do they have double jeopardy there? I'm sure he didn't do it but hypothetically if real evidence actually comes up they just fucked themselves.

Yeah this tbhfam. Cheating is THE deal breaker. That's a good way to get killed.

Assuming marriage and not just dating

If he was a muslim convicted rapist and murderer they'd have no problem letting him in

t. Teacherfag here

>I know my subjects

>I know how to teach them well

>I never banged any students

>would stick around to stick up for the other teachers but I don't really give a fuck what y'all niggaz think

>school day tomorrow fagets

>pic related did nothing wrong

This is why I teach college girls.
Would never teach under age kids, they're assholes and don't care if they ruin your life

>Gay teachers do not deserve the presumption of innocence
You're illiterate.

>be straight male teacher
>teach class full of male students
>one of them is a faggot and accuses you
>just like if it's a female student you have no protection and they will face no consequences

Wow, it's like separating classes by sex did absolutely nothing!

>>"I will never work with children again. I will never put myself in that position of vulnerability."

lets help this dude
anyone on uk can give him a proper job for fucks sake

Schools need more male teachers. Its part of the reason why education has gone to shit. Everyone is taught by fat purple haired lesbians nowadays.

But as a male, I would never consider teaching as an option. Is a fucking minefield and I don't want my life destroyed by a clueless self important lying 14yof.

faggot rape a boy - MENS GUILT! He is not a fag, he is a man!

Yes. Angleland is where common law originated user, it's the common law of our race.

>tfw male teacher just starting job
I'm going to request an aide to be with me at all times from now on.

ANOther ex-blue-pilled casualty

A shame because male teachers were almost always the best in my experience, the female teachers often spoke about politics in class.

The Aussie does it again

Welcome aboard bro

Good idea, unless the aid is female then good luck

he'd be lucky in overcrowded Britistan.

would this happen if the age of consent was around 15 year old?

Actually mad

When will he sue for defamation and libel? When will he sue for this piece of human shit for ruining his life?

Fuck teaching, I'm a white dude who used to be a teacher. Some of yall may remember me as Mr. user from the nigs in school thread. There's no reason for any white male to subject himself to the mindless bullshit that is modern education. I got fired because of niggers acting like niggers but I can still feel for this dude. Rape allegations aren't even the only way kids will fuck with teachers anymore. Whoever said its a minefield was spot on.

Does it actually happen user or are you just imagining a hypothetical scenario? Has a straight man ever been taken to trial over a false rape accusation from a male student?

Gay pederests do rape boys all the time. Child/teen rape is how homosexuals reproduce (every gay man will recount their first sexuap experience being with a much older faggot when they were >14. Google any famous faggot and see for yourself).

>What the fuck is that supposed to do?
lessen the number of false accusations and put young boys in an environment where they are only taught by males, which has statistically shown to produce better results because boys dont learn as well from female teachers. they just dont.

>Protip: Fags have ZERO problems falsely accusing people of rape, molestation, harassment, etc. Do you think it's better to be falsely accused of raping a male student instead of a female one?
>implying that since this problem exists, we should not solve other problems that are within our capabilitys
t. retard whos too fucking stupid to even comprehend simple concepts like mutual exclusivity.

>All girls school

Found the problem. Seriously if you're a male teacher working around female students you better be wearing a fucking bodycam 24/7 because it's literally the first and only line of defense you have against that sort of shit. Better yet, don't work with female students at all.

>I'm going to request an aide to be with me at all times from now on.
Read the story. He never taught the girl that accused him. He couldn't even identify her. She literally just picked him because he was a male teacher at her school.

If one of the bitches in your school want to accuse you, there's NOTHING you can do to stop them and protect yourself. Even if you wear a bodycam all day she can just change her story to say it happened after school.

What a great job!

Get out while you're still young and sharp. Teaching fucking sucks as a white male.

Does "all of Mr Harris' costs" cover loss of potential income?

It's only risky when the hypothetical is a certainty. And he certainly didn't do shit.

good job, spot on

>If one of the bitches in your school want to accuse you, there's NOTHING you can do to stop them and protect yourself
hence me saying separate the classes by gender

pity you are too fucking retarded to understand how this solves your problem

Do what Balconybrah did and have your phone in your pocket recording audio at all times. Save every days recordings for when some slut accusses you of raping her during recess 3 years ago.

Oh great I'm fucked. Well gee isn't this nice.

I was called as a witness to defend my JROTC Army Instructor from an accusation of sexual misconduct with a student. He got off, but his life and reputation were in ruins and he never showed his face at the school again.
>mfw they found semen residue in the supply closet but it wasn't his
>mfw I was the S-4

>isn't a certainty

Whoops

>hence me saying separate the classes by gender
Shut the fuck up, you retarded leaf.

I'm talking to someone who's going to teach in the real world, not your magical all boys fuckclub.

All I can say is "good luck." It's really up to luck if one of your students decides to ruin your life. How great is that?

Teaching at the K-12 level is a welfare program for otherwise unemployable women. Drilling schoolchildren in reading, writing, arithmetic, and historical and scientific facts is work that should have been automated long ago, and would have been had education been left to private enterprise. No self-respecting man need enter the field if he can do anything else.

See You can actually do it fairly easily. Just keep shit organized.

Who wants to have to record every moment of their workday every day for their entire career? God dammit I'm glad I'm out of that fucking bullshit profession.

less and less male teachers.. lack of teachers.. hire more less qualified females.. teach kids to be SJW..
This is the end of western civilisation

It's the school's fault. Male teachers are actually alpha and keep the niggers in line.

Man didn't you read my fucking post? Switch careers ASAP. Niggers got me fired just by rolling a fake blunt out of paper towels in my class and posting it to snapchat. It's not worth it and if it ain't rape charges it'll be some other nonsense.

The conclusion I've come to is that the only solution is to move to a non-western country where the marriage laws aren't shit and never come back. I don't see any other way.

>>"I am unemployed, living in a bedsit and will soon be on housing benefit. I am toxic."
My God that is saddening.

I was even thinking about going into teaching, but I really hadn't considered this. Poor guy, goddamn.

Yep but schools are backing up male teachers less and less every day. The admin at my former school threw me under the bus at the first sign of trouble with the niggers. Teachers are easier to replace than the trouble a potential chimp out lawsuit brings. This applies to girls starting bullshit as well. They won't back you up and will presume guilt.

similar happened to an old landlord.

Liberal Jew schoolteacher, befriended a troubled black student. Black student then goes to administration for no reason to say he called him a nigger.

His career was basically over that day.

Don't do it. Do literally anything else.

i was supply officer at my JROTC, had great fun in the supply room.

Are you the teacher who got accused of smoking weed?

>His career was basically over that day.
Based black man

kek

This. Niggers and girls will get you fired the minute you try to make them actually behave. This wasn't always the case but with the SJW movement taking off the last 5-10 years, young male teachers are going extinct, and a lot of older ones too.

reminds of this movie. shit like this would destroy any man from living a normal life

That's me bro