I'm not gonna lie

I'm not gonna lie
Maybe its because he was old, he pleaded, I'm an Ohioan and its Easter, but this knocked down my hatred and racism by 10%

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rkfr0Zr-Z70
youtube.com/watch?v=H1k5NvWcy0c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i just made a reddit account and upvoted 5 posts about based black guys on the_donald because of this

Go back to where you came from

A black man killed by a nigger.

This is why blacks should be working on fixing their issues.

Don't really give a fuck either way. Nogs knocking each other off by the dozen daily in Chicago. No fucks given.

Some faggot just ran over my moms cat and she watched it happen. Fucker didn't even slow down or stop.

Old black men r far more likely to be hardworking and nice than younger black men

old black men are from a more based time,

hahaha. that's fucking great

It UPPED my racism by 10 percent, honestly.

Fucking nig killing an innocent old man, fuck that.

Truth is spoken here.

>W-WHITE PEOPLE BE KEEPIN US DOWN MAYNE

I live in Chicago. African Americans are possessed by Satan. The shit I see them do in this town is disturbing. They beat an old lady so badly they knocked out all of her teeth. They beat a cancer patient to death while she was walking out of the hospital. I do not know what happened that made them crave death and violence, but it is fucking disgusting and really really creepy.

Often the ones who aren't decent don't live to be old.

SHILL THREAD, D&C BOTH SIDES PLAYING ON THE INSECURITIES OF THE EDGESTORM AND THE OTHER RATIONAL MORE CENTRE ANONS, THIS IS TYPICAL KIKE TACTICS AND YOU IDIOTS CONSTANTLY FALL FOR IT JUST SAGE THE FUCKING THREAD YOU RETARDS

WATCH AS TOOTHEPASTE, A BURGER AND A LITERAL KIKE RESPOND WITH THE SAME PASTA!

It's purely because he was an elderly defenceless man, if he was a young or middle-aged black guy then we wouldn't give a fuck

There's a big different in hood rats shooting each other over gang turf or dope fiends killing each other in a drug deal. This is a nigger executing a random elderly man that's walking home from the store.

You don't have to "hate" any fucking group, that's the constant strawman on the matter. Blacks are by and large under performers and more prone to violence, and I don't want to share a country with them, but I don't hate them. This guy's death was tragic and sad.

youtu.be/rkfr0Zr-Z70
I'm not gonna lie.
Thought this dude was redpilled but I guess he loves niggers

Oh FUCK YOU fucking shill cucks!!
>i used to be a trump supporter BUTTT
>i used to be racisss BUTTT
>i used to hate feminism BUTTT
We're Nazi's for fucks sake! This shit doesnt work on us!!
Know what percentaged my racism would be if I lost 10%?? 1000% because of all the crazy shit niggers do.

Tearing up.

It could have been anyone's grandfather.

This, just show how savage they are. I wouldn't want these things near my children.

Also SAGE this shill thread

This is like natural selection bias or something. All the worthless ones die off by 55 or so. Those that work and live a reasonable life have a human lifespan.

Me too
#notmyblackeasterbunny

This made me more racist, knowing that a nigger would kill an old nigger like this. Not sure why your logic is so retarded.

Can someone give me the basic gestalt?

The savagery that blacks perpetrate doesn't make me feel, "Yeah! White power! We're superior!", it just fills me with despair.

Fucking pussy! Where are tears for all the white people niggers kill and rape every year? Fucking weak bitch!!

So you think Nazi's and Hitler did exactly what the Jews said they did? Are you fucking retarded?

>Could have been anyone's grandpa
>WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT OTHERS
You're bad at shilling you even replied to an obvious set up shill.

You're off your meds dude.

I'm deeply unsettled regardless of who the victim and the aggressor is when I see it like this.

Please, contain your autism.

Niggers slaying one another. It was kind of a shame because the one on the dying end of the deal was nice, affable, and old.

I dont get why race is brought into this. An angry black killed another black to try and scare his ex girlfriend into wanting him again.

Some trolls or hardcore racists on internet edge as hard as they can over issue.

I saw the video and felt my heart drop. This man was almost 80 and was offed heading home to his family on easter with groceries.

I almost teared up myself.

congratulations, gtfo

this tbqh senpai

personally I blame the jews for this

Grow some balls you fucking female. These savages are our enemy.

Wtf I suddenly feel like going to church and donating to the holocaust museum

seriously, after watching gore and ISIS vids you think this stuff won't get to you anymore, but it do.

You sound triggered! You need a safe space you pussy-ass libshit?

You mean grandfather to the family he abandoned? Since 80%+ of nig families abandon their kids?

Up your rage he was murdered by a nigger

thats meee ;_;

Here is the footage:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1k5NvWcy0c

I'm leftist as fuck, less than 10% racist and this didn't do anything to me. He was already old anyway, it was quick and painless. I don't personally know the man either. Just the type of shit that happens everyday everywhere.

>black man vs nigger
I'm honestly tired of this meme

did it explode into guts?

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug, so a bunch of edgelords just crank the edge up to 11 because it bypasses the need for critical thought

It's pretty sad desu, that moment of fear right before he dies is just flat out sad.

Black lives matter will definitely be mad pissed, call them up senpai

wat? if anything I hate niggers even more now
killing an elderly man of your own kind for nothing on easter.
absolute savage

>I'm leftist as fuck
Wish you were shot instead.

>I'm leftist as fuck, less than 10% racist
gay

>but this knocked down my hatred and racism by 10%
>black guy kills defenseless old man
>this makes you less racist
???
The fuck

>nigger
>kills old nigger
>somehow this makes OP less racist
>also its a false flag (TM) somehow

Will you finally wake up now, Sup Forums?

It's true blacks aren't as intelligent on average, but they're perfectly capable of being good citizens and good people.

You just need to direct your hatred to the (((people))) who created the conditions which lead to the decay of black culture in the first place, mainly the construction of and importation into housing projects, as well as obvious promotion and rewarding of combative, isolating media forms.

Exactly

That guy probably witnessed the civil rights movement, now he got shot by some fuckin nog. It's kind of ironic how giving them rights increased their death rate since they just kill each other, pretty sad

Just More Proofs you guys need to send them back to Africa
If Niggers can't even respect their own race we can't expect them to respect the White Race

they're all niggers, moron. how do you think we'll ever get a chance to kick off the race war with all this apology?

We should all stop posting about this. It's not a happening.

anyone know what his hat says?

F

I'm going to bed

>Just the type of shit that happens everyday everywhere.
Especially in Europe with trucks these days.

My grandfather wasn't a nigger, you faggot

I wouldn't consider myself racist but this shill just increased my racism by about 10%

underrated

The younger ones are niggers. Their grandparents aren't. I actually feel bad for older generation blacks, having to see what's become of their progeny being half as civilized as they were.

This happens all the time in Africa. If anything it increased my racism 10 fold.

This should just be more proof to you that niggers are inherently incapable of attaining civilization as a whole. Sure, that old nigger was probably a very decent guy and he probably contributed a lot to his community and the country but the fact remains that his genetic cluster is a chokehold on the rest of the nation, as displayed by this video and literally tens of thousands of other ones.

We should feel sympathy for that poor old nigger, but we should also maintain a keen awareness to the danger of the rest of their ilk and the dangers they pose.

I'm just saying its making me go from
>Haha, let the niggers kill each other who gives a shit
to
>We need to be more selective on the day of the rope

>the neo-nazis are more compassionate for the old black man than the leftist
Pottery

sure you are

Or die old men in prison

webm where

>being this retarded

here's your (you) for trying

>the older ones aren't ni-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

OHIO
Its a camouflage Ohio State hat

>hurr he's a good boy just because he's 74 years old

how about a hick and a white guy?

Chicago should just be nuked. Start over.

Like you would know moose fucker. I hope trump builds a wall in Mexico North and keep you frostbacks out

There's plenty of gas for all of them!

Niggers aren't really the type to go on mass shooting sprees. I can't really blame race on this one, it's an outlier imo.

Appalachian Ohio here

This just makes me hate niggers more

I'm sorry user

I cried.
I never usually cry over this stuff

Sure, because white people never go on shooting sprees. Keep it together, Clifton.

good.
generally, hate someone for the content of their character, their words and their actions, not race alone

Niggers are infinitely worse than Jews. Jews may be con artists and deceptive, but niggers bring nothing but misery and suffering.

All the supposedly good niggers are getting themselves shot in the face, we won't need to hang them when the time comes because they already got killed

>this knocked down my hatred and racism by 10%
how stupid are you

>Niggers arent that bad slide
Spotted the jew

What happened?

He's right. Sympathy for their entire nationally inhabiting group is the greatest detriment that Whites impose upon themselves.

Altruism has been uniformly altered to include those of the out-group instead of focusing on the tribe. This is the modern downfall of European peoples worldwide.

All black males should be castrated or sent to Africa at birth (parent's decision). If they choose Africa then the parents go too.

This policy would fix this problem within one generation.

>dont hate niggers for being niggers

shill

why don't you tell us why niggers aren't niggers, then? you think someone can really be considered human the moment they even contain an iota of nignog dna? they're animals who were only useful once and need to be put down yesterday.

Sup Forums is done.

Everyone posting here sucks.

>Go back to where you came from
You first
>Watching a nigger beg for his life while a crazed nigger shoots him makes you less racist

You feel that way because it was a dishonorable kill OP.

It has nothing to do with racism.

The guy who was killed was more honorable then his shooter. Who is nig nog / R9K tier.