I am a libertarian: debate me

I am a libertarian: debate me.

who builds the roads?
who will build the power plants?
who will build the dams?
who will build the walls?
I can tell you right now someone with the ability and resources to do these isn't going to do it because you caught some fresh fish or can make your own furniture he'll do it for the money.

which hot dog is the best

Isn't asking to be debated a willful invitation to call your rights into question? Isn't that against your hamfisted basic tenet, "Don't tread on me?"

>who builds the roads?

Private companies and citizen cooperatives.

>who will build the power plants?

Private companies.

>who will build the dams?

Private companies.

>who will build the walls?

Private companies.

>I can tell you right now someone with the ability and resources to do these isn't going to do it because you caught some fresh fish or can make your own furniture he'll do it for the money.

What do you mean by this?

long ones with just ketchup and mustard

Sonora (unquestionably).

You realise none of this shit is actually happening right?

A FUCKING BAR FOR MILK

Hoppe argues that agreeing to debate implies acceptance of The NAP.

Bump.

Y U NO REPLY

why are you not ancap yet?

Because I doubt competing insurance companies will not engage in Hobbesian warfare; instead of anarcho-capitalism, a I support neocameralism (which could also have commercialized law and police).

How do you enforce contracts?

What do you believe should be handled by government? Personally I think other than borders and a standing army there isn't much that shouldn't be handled by private enterprise.

>potato hot dog

it's an Italian hot dog

Most authors use "libertarian" and "anarcho-capitalist" interchangeably.

The best explanation for the difference between the two terms is that "libertarian" is a political term, while "anarchist" is an academic term.

You can't really enter the political discourse claiming that you're an anarchist without people immediately dismissing you, but the same doesn't happen if you claim to be a libertarian. In more profound academic debates, it makes more sense to use "anarchist" because that's what they are, somebody who does not believe the state is a necessary institution, and most believe it's immoral too.

Oh fuck as someone from chicago I really hate this.

Lol what a retard.Stop trying to evade the actual question leftie

By (neocameral; commercialized) government or commercial enforcers allowed thereby.

you need to take a shower first libcuck

This

Agreed. I believe sovereign governance is necessary so competing insurance companies (as described by anarcho-capitalism) do not engage in Hobbesian warfare. A voluntary eugenics policy would also be beneficial.

Kek.

I'm as far from a 'libcuck' as possible. I border on ethno-nationalist.

I try to be libertarian myself, but I'm just so sick and tired of degenerate idiots running aloud being able to do what ever the fuck they want. How are you okay with all these feminists and "REE CIS SCUM DIE" idiots running around all day.

I'm not an AnCap.

k sry

what does NAP mean?

>we need violence to builds the roads
>we need violence to the power plants
>we need violence to the dams
>we need violence to the walls
gee i wonder what could possibly make me want to help pay for a dam

*to BUILD x
was using copy+paste but you get the point

How you put up with dealing with people keeping books longer than they're supposed to? Also doesn't putting them back in order by the dewey decimal system annoy you?

What type of libertarian (As in which economists are you basing off of)

Because:

(I): Under libertarianism, I can physically remove them from my property.

(2): They would go away under libertarianism because government is no longer subsidizing Cathedralist academia.

And emergency services such as hospitals, fire departments, and police

ethno-nationalist sounds like a made up word. you are a libertarian, you have to be unique in some way. unwilling to face the truth that there is nothing special about you. when you die the world will keep going just like it did before you were born. The only stamp you will have left in this world is that you made it smell a little worse.

>make my butt shaped like your penis

The non-aggression principle.

do you believe that the the prison system should be private? if so how would that work?

>What type of libertarian

Palaeo.

My principle influences are Hans-Hermann Hoppe, Nick Land, Thomas Sowell, Ludwig von Mises, J. P. Rushton, and Jared Taylor.

I don't believe in prisons. Criminals should be fined or killed (which is cheaper and eugenic).

Ebin.

Government hospitals are dysgenic.

'Ethno-nationalist' is a fairly common Outer Right term.

Meme.

>I am a libertarian ask me anything
>literally parrot Private companies over and over

You are are shill and should leave seeing how your answer are two words

hey I just wanted to respond since it seemed like that would make you feel better about your beliefs

have a great day!

>I am a libertarian: debate me.
>Translation: "I am a cock sucking faggot: shitpost and derail my faggot ass thread"

I literally have autism though.

What do you want?

have libertarians always been oblivious to their shilling for the 1%ers or are they just proud social darwinists?

Kek.

Proud social Darwinist.

Let me give you an actual irl experience reply.
In my country, farmers living in bumfuck nowhere pooled their money together and created public service cooperatives. New people can associate to the cooperative and buy power and water supply from them, and even get associate's dividends at the end of the year. What's more, now that they have grown and produce more power than they need, they actually sell the excedent power to the state power company. So there.

Statists BTFO.

Why do you consider yourself right wing with no means to enforce the moral status?

Define 'moral status'.

>literally parrot the correct answer over and over*
FTFY

R O A D S ?
O
A
D
A
?

Ancap and libertarians don't have a means to enforce moral values, other than the community. These ideas worked for the first few decades until federalism happened.

The world has been globalized, community methods don't work as well.

What's wrong with minarchy? No more arguments about roads and utilities. We waste too much time on that shit, just let the plebs have their night watchmen state security blanket and we can spend the rest of our time advancing humanity with no encumbrances or oppressive government.

How do you prevent corporations from taking over

Why prevent it?

The only moral value I acknowledge is "Do what thou wilt in accordance with consequence (Law of Gnon)". Libertarian morality is evolving: it minimally asserts that what people eugenically arrive upon after learning from their mistakes and being rewarded for their propitiousness is that which is moral (no more and no less).

Agreed. I endorse neocameralism as The Only Practical Minarchy. Even if we consider anarchism an ethico-philosophic ideal, realism must prevail (axiomatically).

Roads are built by private companies and citizen cooperatives.

Wont they just form their own government?

That's exactly we (neoreactionaries) want. Read Land's work. Democracy was a mistake; democratic libertarianism is an oxymoron for many reasons including from parasitical incentive structures and impetuous Time Preferences. The old aristocratic-monarchical order was a better defender of liberty. However, neoreactionaries are defined not merely by admiration of anachronous social forms but an understanding that simple restoration of The Ancient Regime is impossible and something new is required. Thus, we posit neocameralism or rule competing sovereign capital otherwise known as corporatocacy.

>Replacing a corrupted leader with a group of corrupted leaders.

Why?

hi lasker

- jamie

there's no corruption inside a bussines you retard

it's different, you can call it fraud to clients or to his very own bussiness and therefore he's putting his own ass at risk because he signed contracts that state against that limit circunstances

free market problems are just technical once the moral layout makes sense (ancap)

How do you explain regression to the mean, when that mean is one of humanity being utterly depraved, worthless shit? That just gives you a bunch of soulless pricks who now control almost all the wealth and power of an area.

can confirm banana ketchup is horseshit

unbeatable combination otherwise

How does it feel to know that an ancap society only has a chance to be tolerable in a white society? For example, the wild west, which after doing some research was a pretty chill place.

in a libertarian system then that means they're doing a good job and they'll lose their position as soon as they stop doing it

it's funny that you think libertarian societies increase that problem when it's the exact opposite

>what is private property