Are there any United States military anons on Sup Forums...

Are there any United States military anons on Sup Forums? Tell me about your experience working as a professional kebab remover. And are the VA benefits worth it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

af.mil/About-Us/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/104609/enlisted-afsc-classifications/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fun and the benefits are way worth it. except for the va healthcare will get you killed. you call up and say you have a mental health issue, it takes 4 months to get an appointment. housing is legit, pay $900 a month for something that would have costed me $2100 if I went FHA. also your classes are paid for, books are paid for, and you get a living allowance. handicap parking for the rest of your life because you saw a dead person while you were deployed. 10% discount pretty much wherever you go. Id say the benefits are worth it.

MUH GUNS
MUH TROOPS
HOORAH
MAEG AMERIGA DECENT AGEN

my buddy is in the army and all I see is him playing World of warcraft. I work part time and I swear he has more free time then me. WoW is army, homosex is navy, air force ?

chairforce dorm life

The benefits are worth it. When you get out, go say you can't bend your back. Boom free money for the rest of your life. If niggers can live on welfare, I can too.

>be me
>enlist to be a totally badass motherfucker exploding kebabs with rockets, missiles, and cannons
>pass all my boards and tests
>pass basic
>pass WOCS
>pass flight school
>pass SERE
>end up flying a glorified pickup truck with rotors for 3 years and see basically no combat

I still am in the Guard just to i can get them retirement and bennies but it's hardly as awesome as I imagined it would be.

The bennies are just so fucking good though, holy shit.

>yeah hey doc, due to some really terrible PTSD.. sometimes.. I get nervous.. on airplanes?
>oh so sorry son here's some Xanax bats and 30% disability so sorry we'll help you as much as we can

This only applies to civilian docs though, the psyches you see at the VA are a fucking joke.

> Joined for "six and two" (8 year military service obligation).
> Spent first two years in training (13 wks basic, 19 wks Advanced Individual Training, 63 wks language)
> Went to intelligence school...got an Associates in Applied Science.
> Went to language school...got an Associate's in Mandarin Chinese.
> Volunteered to deploy. Spent 11 months in Afghanistan. Got that sweet sweet deployment money.
> Qualified for Post 9/11 GI Bill.
> Got my BA and MA for free.
> Got a stipend while in school.
> Went to the VA for my knee. Got service connected disability. Money for life and free health care.
> Best benefit of serving? Feeling pride in my service and accomplishments.

Don't enlist in the Corps, Go Chair force, Or something else, The Corps is too Autistic, beyond Sup Forums

>med board faggot
weak gene bitch.

>not getting free money

Why?

>enlist in the Guard
>expect combat

Lots of Guard deploy and see combat, you faggot.

32 years-retired army enlisted.
you get out of it what you put in. you can choose several paths. infantry (blow shit up, kick doors, die young or in pain), airborne / ranger / sf (lots of bragging rights and uniform flair, not worth shit when you get out.) admin / support / tech, (learn shit and take a high paying civilian job). the ranks basically pay the same if you are a grunt or typist. i made decent $$$ in my later years and not many people below Col fucked with me.

>join the wing
>see combat

It's not nearly as cool as it looks. I'm working on my ptsd package right now. The VA is a bitch, and depressing. I still have some pretty bad nightmares from time to time. USMC 0531 04-08.

I didn't enlist in the Guard. I did 3 years active and then joined the Guard when I EASed.

I'm in the US army, don't join and die for ZOG, only join if you can figure out how to benefit from it. Like turner diaries tier stealing of shit.
Hypothetically of course

>saudi allied, covertly islamists financing since the 90s, openly allied with AL qaida , every eingle secular "dictator" toppling , -merisharts
>ebab removers
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaahaahah

Good fucking goys, Moishe is proud

Enlisting in any branch that's not the Air Force is just a self-own

>Easy as fuck
>Making $50k+ at age 22 with no college
>Gyms fucking everywhere
>Sluts love military men (sometimes with the exception of around military bases)
>You only have to do 4 years to get 4 years of free college, which you also get paid E5 w/ dependent rate BAH (basic housing allowance which is usually $1900-$2500 a month depending on area)
>Any slut will believe you're a pilot
>Travel around the world

The only reason to join the army or marines is if you are an insecure meathead that feels the need to kill some inbred muslims in a sandbox for schlomo to feel like a man.

oh and also you wont end up dying for israel

thank you for your service user

you deployed in SK now?

No

>Making $50k+ at age 22 with no college

How? I'm trying to join AF and I'd really appreciate some tips.

>When you find your pod mate passed out drunk in the kitchen and you know he needs to be at his station in 80 minutes so you dump cold water on his face and force feed him crackers and gatorade so he will be sober when he showed up for duty.
That's love.

As long as you have a clean record and have a HS diploma or GED your good.
Recruiters will try to scare you off because uncle sam doesn't want retards around his expensive aircraft.

Don't be like this faggot POG, join the infantry if you're a man.

What's your job? I got a great score on my asvab and was told I'm qualified for 90% of jobs (on paper, I still need to schedule a physical).

Why do you need a physical?
Didn't you get one at meps?

I've only taken the asvab and psych test. I'm currently waiting on some medical records to be cleared.

>How? I'm trying to join AF and I'd really appreciate some tips.

Find recruiter near you.
Study for ASVAB (test to see if you're retarded/autistic..high score gets better jobs). Study hard. Don't be lazy. Buy a book that helps you to study.
Figure out which chair-force job you want. Specifically make sure that it exists outside (ei civilian world). For example medical field/traffic controller...basically something that pays well)
Make sure NOT to sign up as general because you will get fucked. Your job must be on your contract.

>af.mil/About-Us/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/104609/enlisted-afsc-classifications/

List of jobs. Do analysis of which one pays well in the outside world. Look out for jobs that do not exist like weapons, boom operator, combat control...etc

Oh, The less you tell them about your medical history the better, unless you have asthma or some debilitating injury.
As for a job pick something closest to what you enjoy.
Want to be a cop?,Chose security forces.
Want to be a network technician?, Chose cyber transport systems of cyber security systems.
There are even great 6 year programs for air traffic control.
Every job in the Air Force equates to work experience in the civilian world and from an employers perspective experience beats education every time.