Antifa Unmasked

These are the hardcore California antifa just chillin!

Why are they always ugly?

>why do inferior people promote dysgenics?

gee i don't know

lol that's funny

those 3 white people must not have gotten the memo.

Two of the asian females seem fuckible

Because attractive, well adjusted people don't bother with dumb shit like this.

Into the kulag it goes.

WTF CHINKS? WHY DO YOU HATE FREEDOM?

wonder who the old guy in the pic is...wonder if he one of the professors

half of them are chinks I am deeply ashamed Sup Forums we need to remove these faggots immediately

They're outcast losers who hate themselves and families so much they want to cuck the entire earth and watch shitskins destroy it.

Yeah a lot of Trump supporters are fat fucking ugly memers who are pathetic losers. This pic could easily be anyone from Sup Forums

Thing is that Sup Forumstards don't go around LARPing. Most of the power fantasies are contained online about dominance and don't spill out into the real world. The people who show up for rallies like this aren't there pretending like they are ready for violence and are there for Operation Meme and be Seen.
\
Antifa, however, are there to make a stand. They are all weak and frail social science students who grew up in privileged homes and were told they were special and could do anything. They grew up thinking they can't fail and good will always conquer evil and spun have it fixed in their heads that they are good. So when that pretty blonde girl takes 2 semesters of a social studies course, listens to Leftover Crack and becomes a crust punk/ fetish model has her "good intentions" confronted by reality, she quickly learns the dangers of copslaying activist in the streets and that she is completely unprepared to actually fight the people she has always said were so violent. That's what happened to antifa during the Battle of Berkeley. They realized that when their little anarchist methods are put to the test and they have to actually fight with their limp noodle bodies, they can't compete. They learn they are weak their world view is shattered.

I really wish more Trump supporters lifted and practiced martial arts. It would have been much more satisfying to see all of them get completely annihilated faster than they could retreat.

Look at all those puny forearms, how do they expect to bash the fash with those chicken wings?

isn't that fag in front the Fred kid from youtube?

What does he mean by this?

I hate second generation chinks so much...

Asians were a mistake. Also physiognomy is so fucking real

He's a mole.

not sure, but it feels like he's saging he's gay.

lmao, asians literally are conducting softcore terrorist acts in US
so much for based asians, more like brainwashed ants

coy harlingen

I can pretty much guarantee that's r/donald

These guys look manlier than any Sup Forumscucks tbqh.

Did you even see any of the protests? Sup Forumsacks are generally aesthetic as fuck, especially compared to antifa

-the Antifaggot lied, waiting for his dentist to call back with an estimate for screwing his teeth back in.

Notice how many of them are Chinks.

Fucking chinks in the US are more successful on average than whites yet they still try and join these anti-white/anti-fascist militia's because of "muh oppression".

What's really going on is that they want to forcefully displace whites in our own countries so they can take our place.

Chinks are insidious thieving little devils.

The only good chink is a dead one.

>so much for based asians, more like brainwashed ants

No, they know exactly what they are doing. They want to displace whites from our own institutions of power by force.

Chinks need to be flayed alive in the streets with the rest of them during the day of the rope.

SINK THE CHINK

>Mistaking R_The Donald plebitors for actual Sup Forumsacks/white supremacists.

There's your mistake.

would objectify cute latina girl in pink

THIS IS THE ULOCK HEAD SMASHER
FIND HIM

whens the next protest

ill punch that gook bitch in the face for free

Lol is that ben manckiewicz

Free handjobs

They took the cuckpill

More like commie gook invaders.

The fuck is with the skittles?

I've had this thought for awhile, but I'm pretty sure the majority of Sup Forums are either middle class professionals or wealthy Conservatives.
With 75% of Sup Forums being physically fit.
As for social standing, keep in mind, many of the racist and elitist ideas of Sup Forums is shared all around the southern US.

>literal downie on the right
DRUMPF BTFO

Sup Forums you meme'd too hard. you disrupted the space time continuum