When will Sup Forums admit that blacks desceneded from Egyptian Kings

Are you the same aussie cuck who keeps making slide threads? Fuck off

What the hell will they want? More welfare?

>desceneded

>they'll want more than a 'damn diploma'
Europeans were descended from kings, you don't hear them banging on about it all day.

>When will Sup Forums admit that blacks desceneded from Egyptian Kings
When will Sup Forums admit that blacks desceneded from janitors of Egyptian Kings

Weak bait, I've seen this exact same post several times in the past few days. kys my man

Saged

If they were pharaohs then they deserve the slavery, diseases, famines and poverty they're in.

We could show them pictures like this instead...

delll be wantin dem DAM THRONE WHITEBOI. den who u gonna see in the light boi? Not dem dam whiteBITCHES of urs! u wanna ceep the BLACK MAN down. but u no wat? we be learnening. we now bout dem peeraminds now. n who u think build em? we build dem. WE BUILD ALL DEM DAM PEERAMINDS IN DA HOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha claim to be Egyptians, Egyptians enslaved white jews for who the fuck knows how long and built the pyramids lol . So you can't say shit about skavery you suffered idiots hahaha shiiit lol

>Discount Australia trying to mimic it's superior's shitposting techniques

WE
U
Z

Shaggy shaggy

>The niggers invented slavery!
>They ensalved the jews!
>They gotta pay reparations to them!
>No more welfare for the race of slavers

Then why there aren't pyramids in the entire Sub-sahara Africa?

If you're going to keep reposting the same shit could you at least sort out the typo? I don't really want our whole country looking like illiterates as well as low quality shitposters.

Wash my dick, slave.

Sheeeiiiit!

>teach black people are from Egyptian Pharaohs
>they'll want more than a diploma

>teach white people are from UK, France, germany, etc (all areas with literal kings, dukes, w/e)
>they are ok with getting a diploma
fucking niggers are literally the most gibs of all the races

>White kid sees picture of European king in book
>Oh sheeit this means I'm a king
>Things that never happen

Breakfast?

Black people in America are the descendants of Slaves, bought from Slave traders in Africa.

If they had not been brought to America, they would still have been Slaves in Africa.

Every African American should be grateful for Slavery happening in the USA because it means they got to be born in the USA.

Their lives would be infinitely more horrible if they had been born in Africa, or South America, or the Middle East.

Of all the people alive in present day USA, black people have benefited the most from slavery.

You should put that pic next to this one, so they can see just how far away it really is.

Cairo is closer to Greece, Italy and the Middle East than it is to the West Coast of Africa.

Not only he was homophobic but also racist, misogynist and classist, moreover he personally executed a lot of people.

And yet the left would rather hate people like the Iron Lady that just wanted her people to solve their problems by themselves instead of having the nanny state take care of them.

When it will be the truth. But black were only dickwashers for egyptians. Black have always been the best slaves since that's the best they can do.

Y'all just dickwasher back then, stop telling lies

My sides hurt now xD

I'll admit it when Blacks take responsibility for being the OG Egyptian slave masters, and give reparations.