Alright Sup Forums what is your stance on prostitution and also have you ever paid for sexual services?

Alright Sup Forums what is your stance on prostitution and also have you ever paid for sexual services?

Never done it but I'm fine with it. I've thought about trying to find one of those Asian Massage places here. I don't want to fuck a mama-san, but I could go for a FOTB 20s asian girl.

I once paid to star in, produce and film an adult film. though I forgot the camera we had a good rehearsal.

Nothing illegal about that.

Just find someone to fuck. God damn it i'm fat manlet with a 5 inch cock and i do it.

Nothing wrong with it. Their body, their rules.

If people want to pay them for it, and have it in a place where it's safe for both parties.

Tax it like any other service.

My dream is to someday travel to Amsterdam for about a week and hook up with a prostitute every night.

Just thinking about staying at some nice cozy bed and breakfast, and then heading out for the day eating lunch at cafes, or maybe going to visit a museum... and as the night begins to settle I head down to the red light district and find some cute women to bang.

Done it a few times, not really worth it in my opinion unless you have a lot of money or are so hideous that it is completely impossible to find a woman.

hell yea i love it

Like pretty much all victimless crimes, tend to create more problems by pushing it underground and letting it be run by criminals.

Can you elaborate?

Done it over the internet a few times. It was nice, and I fully intend on doing it again too. It should be made legal, but I doubt we'll see that anytime soon. Although I did use to say the same about cannabis decriminalization.

It sucks because 99.9% require condoms which pretty much ruin the experience completely.

i love to put my benis in dey mouf

Yeah but the difference between legal cannabis & prostitution is that women would feel greater competition if hookers were legal, guys would just rather bang out with a stranger instead of dealing with the dating scene.

In my opinion legalizing prostitution (especially in America) would improve relationships because women would actually have to try to be suitable for relationships or else guys will just spend $150 and get a fun night of sex.

naw you just gotta convince them not to

It's how I survived after getting kicked out at sixteen. Things are much better now. Would not relive/10

You were once a hooker?

I have when I was in Thailand and the Philippines. It truly changed my views on prostitution and I honestly regret it. That being said, I think voluntary prostitution is totally ok. But seeing trafficked girls first hand is really shitty.

American education. The best price for hookers inside Europe is probably balkans like Serbia. If you want to stay STD free and not get robbed you can try Germany. Locations like Frankfurt (am Main) or Duisburg are cheaper than Amsterdam op de wallen. If you like window prostitutes you can visit Bochum or Aachen.
The best way would be to hit the gym and meet girls. Cheapest and most interesting way. Get to know the country.

Why not go to Tijuana?

Should be legal but highly looked down upon, in order to discourage men from overuse and girls from becoming pros.

>have you ever paid for sexual services?

-Yes, dearly

Every once in a while. Anyone who tries to say they're perfectly normal people (basically redditors) have clearly never talked to one, or is a prostitute so it too crazy to see through their own delusions.

yeah ive fucked 7. 2 of them were sketchy

>one was a fat latina bitch who wasnt the girl in the pics. She was young and look alright in clothes so I went through with it. She asked me for drugs and her obese nigger friend sat in the bathroom coughing and talking to her family on the phone the whole time. had to jack myself off to finish.
Really regret that one, that was probably the lowest point of my life

>last one was this columbian woman who didnt speak english. ended up busting after pulling out and jerking myself a little unfortunately. there were a bunch of girls in the house who didnt speak english and they were all being pimped by this normal looking white woman in her late 40s
Definitely human trafficking

Ive wasted so much money on them that I just dont want to do it anymore. out of the 7 only one was worth it. im only 22 too so me having a prostitute count of 7 and normal girl count of 3 is super fucking pathetic and makes me feel ashamed

Had a night with a nice looking young craigslist hooker. Im for prostitution. Making it illegal leads to a lack of standards and regulations causing disease. And if we want to pretend we live in free countries in the west then the government should stop telling us what we are allowed to do with our own bodies.

It's illegal where I live, but I would like to use the services of a prostitute from time to time. I have never paid for sex, but I would like that better. I can just have what I want and leave.

For almost two years.

when you're fat and out of shape sometimes it feels nice to fantasize that a gorgeous woman is turned on by you

I'd rather avoid 3rd world countries, also Mexico can't control it's cartel problem.

I've got nothing against your mom OP. Just tell her to stop voting for Trudeau plz.

>Mexico can't control it's cartel problem.

Cartels on the other hand seem pretty effective at controlling their Mexico problems.

Visit AMP's often and fuck fresh small Asian girls. Very well worth it.

>it feels nice to fantasize that a gorgeous woman is turned on by you

..while actually abusing some poor down on her luck gorgeous women sexually. Yeah that must feel great you disgusting fat blob.

Should be legal. Lived in Nevada for 26 years, lived a mile up the street from the legal red light district. The only problems the brothels had in all that time was
1.) one of the brothels was caught with sex slaves and shut down immediately, would be much harder to catch underground and
2.) one whore hit another with a hammer over money.
I've never bought their services. It's degenerate as shit but, it's going to go on regardless of the law. Why not make it safe for both parties?

down on their luck gorgeus women dont fall into prostitution except the odd bitch that got played by a pimp. most are just druggies that need lots of cash

It's WAY cheaper, Thailand is way better then Amsterdam as well, Colombia...

Clearly a guy who has never talked to one of them. Unless they're under 19, they keep putting themselves in situations where there's only one clear choice, and then they choice some other completely stupid option

You're pathetic.

I have no problems with it. Never fugged one tho.

Supposedly many of them suffered childhood sexual abuse. Gee, imagine that fucking you up.

Well, let's take advantage, plenty of abuse victims don't end up as whores so it's their own fault!!!