Are you patriotic?

Would you fight for your country if they went to war?

Depends on who we were fighting

Anyone who disagrees with your country's standards/way of life.

I am loyal to the People of America not the Government

I have no loyalty towards the Government I am not a Nationalist.

I am a Patriot.

Why would I have loyality towards the servant of the People?

Maybe if the country still cared about the people. Now all the wars are Jews on both sides

if its not a war for israel yes

Which is my country?

But that just means fighting for brown people that want to fight other brown people.

>western world
>patriotism
What is this, 1914? Also anyone got that infographics of europeans being asked this exact question and responses by country? I think it will really sizzle your noggins

Depends, I'd take up arms if another country invaded our soil (lol yeah right). I'd also be willing to fight in a civil war if it got to that point. I already fought in an oil war in the middle east to make rich globalists richer, so fuck all of that foreign war shit. The next war that America needs to get involved in should take place in the U.S.

We are already dead if China invades us

Yes.

I am loyal to the Constitution, not the CIA. I will not fight something they created with my tax dollars. I want to see the CIA destroyed through diplomatic means. I need a president (or a legislature with an iron will) to tear up the CIA and scatter the pieces into the wind.

>I will defend my people
>but not my Government
>which is a wing of the people

No, I don't have anything here that's worth risking my life for.

I used to Patriotic...Then I fought for it, seeing the inside of the machine, and when I needed it the most it not only turned it's back on me but treated me less than vetted terrorists, captured, giving them more Constitutional rights, a foreigner on non-US soil, than I received as a citizen, on US soil.

I will never fly their flag again and demand any true patriot do the same.

The dates and bars do not represent what the masses think it does.

It's time for a revolt, blood of tyrants and patriots, and a new flag to renew the American Spirit.

>Encouraging parasites.
>Punishing honest workers.
>Obamacare.

This government can fuck off with its corporate warfare.

I would give my life for England even if she had a Communist government.

We don't need another politician Republican nor Democrat. We need a Statesman, a man who has a vision and not a flip-flopper. We need a man that we can believe in and in return he will believe in us. I have not seen a man take the mantel of leadership who was that man. I don't want to be cliche, but we need another Washington.

Hahaha, you will!

Muhammed and Jamal are asking it of you now...Kill yourself and donate the life insurance to welfare recipients.

It's what's they want....NOW GIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD !

I'd only fight if we were attacked. This is our land. Better run by us or no one else. I don't like everything about Australia and every person in it, but it's still my home

The ZOG is not part of the people it is, as the name implies, an occupying enemy (((state))).

No. Anybody that risks their lives in this current age so old selfish jews in suits can profit off your sweat and blood.

Seriously, anyone willing to sacrifice themselves for pussy ass leaders that could not give a single shit about your life or your efforts is a complete unironic cuck. You think their interests in a war would be a benefit for any of you and not solely themselves? fucking laughable

Who do you think they employ? Foreigner agents? NO!

They hire local Nationals that beliebe in the lie...You will have to attack your own to get to them and that is the point!

No, the Government is the Steward of the people in which we bestowed power. Why would I have loyality towards a house maid which I have given a key to my house. The Government shuld have loyality towards me. I am its employer, i pay her wage. Without us it has nothing it is nothing.

And we will, a traitor is worse than an foreign agent.

If the USA is being invaded only.

God bless you patriot , my dick got 35 percent harder, we will make America great again.

I'm a senior executive at Citibank, so I would not be able to serve. But I would like to thank the rest of you for your future service.

Found the cia agent guys.

Nah. Dying sounds pretty cool.

Depends on who we're fighting.

Yep. I'd probably design whole new ways to kill people. (I'm an Engineering Major)

I would fight for my race, but not for my country. I feel no comradery or brotherhood towards non-white Canadians.

No. I'm not fighting for people that don't even see me as a real American.

>Anyone who disagrees with your country's standards/way of life.
So politicians?

Gotta say, I'd would fight some them.

No.
And no

nobody would ever convince me the impetus for going to war wasn't a false flag

if there were people literally invading the country then sure I would help stop them.

Good evening CIA. Nice to see you again.

thats communism.

Fuck. No

I'm matriotic

No because I wouldn't be allowed to fight. Too autistic, no guns, and no gains.

Nah our govt are globalist cucks

Depends why and who against. Middle east war for the benefit of those saudi cunts. NO

no, it's minimal government

Israel then? maybe

i have bad news for you...your are commie

should the police serve the public or rich and powerfull ?

I'll defend and die, I'll not go and fight. Why would I want to fight for some politician

>fighting for Jews
Fuck that

The last time my people tried to fight off invaders they killed half of us with the common cold.

I would after BREXIT passed since the populace is still like 2% away from being cucked

Sure i would. But fighting for the jews in middle east serves my country in no way so i wouldn't fight that kind of war.

I wouldn't. I'd fight for my home and that's it. I don't give a shit about whatever boogeyman Israel cooked up to make more shekkels at the expense of blood. Until I see tanks on my street I'm not going to give a shit

Only if the US was deliberately attacked by another country.

If my birth country went at war against Finland (where I now live) I would side with Finland. Because my birth country is full of niggers whereas Finland is 98% white. Race first.

>KYS'ing for a literal spook

extreme cuckoldry.

another amerishart right

t. /Leftypol/

underrated post

Fuck no. Canada fights Israel's wars.

Lmao never turned in my selective service papers. Fuck ZOG and fuck those who volunteer to fight in the good goyim military.

Fuck no, I'd fight against this country. Canada needs to burn.