POLITICS RELATED: Who did this old shit vote for 50+ years before he was gunned down?

POLITICS RELATED: Who did this old shit vote for 50+ years before he was gunned down?
Didn't he kind of kill myself for voting for a system that encourages the kind of violence that killed him?

Bob Dole

TRUMP, baby

He's right, you know?

lmao

Leave Robert Alone!!

This is black people cant have nice things. They literally can't comprehend the effects on their communities past their own 'gimmedat' greed.

why*

He's one of the few black Trump supporters to me until I hear otherwise.

He looks like Morgan Freeman.

Old black dudes usually are, a lot of them are vets. At least a lot I know otherwise.

No, democrats oppose giving crazy people guns. In fact didnt the GOP vote to repeal Obama regulations preventing the insane from buying guns

that pic

doesnt he have a mental disability?

Sadly, yes

This guy probably saw the civil rights movement, only to have those rights cause him his death, kind of sad. I blame the thug craze that's been happening since the 80s, even white teens are falling for it, idiots

What's that pic on the wall?

Thanks Satan

how do you know hes not a registered republican? show proof nigger

old black dudes who've never been to prison, or been shot, or killed themselves with self-destructive behaviour are by process of elimination, the best of and more based of the black community.

shot in a gang war I should say

an old guy getting hugged by a fat nigger with a faggot haircut makes you cry?

why do edgy 14 y.o stormfronters keep posting here?

>old black man taking a picture with his granddaughter
It's literally an old man who made something of his life, versus some fucking nigger who shot him over the fact he couldn't handle being cucked by some niggress called joy lane

I wish my grandfather was like this.

He always goes on about has "seen some shit man" with his own eyes and disrespects the women in my family. My grandmother cucked him and got BLEACHED by a white dude and birthed 2 children that he has had to deal with for the past 43 years. He also shit talks trump

I just want a bad ass right leaning black grandpa

Daughter? has a wedding ring. He didn't raise some ho ass single moms at least.

Seriously this is a natciv board

post video or gtfo