Be me, pretty liberal lefty (not sjw but muh freedoms etc)

>be me, pretty liberal lefty (not sjw but muh freedoms etc)
>start browsing pol about three months ago
>spend hours a day in this shithole
>now trying to redpill all of my libcuck uni friends
>hate all women, blacks and jews
>tfw

MAYBE IF I STOP BROWSING POL I WILL GO BACK TO BEING NORMAL

I FUCKING HATE THIS PLACE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_South_Korean_political_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember you cant go back now that you know the truth
unless you can isolate the neurons keeping the memories

Yeah. It's called being indoctrinated. You know, that thing that this place is convinced everywhere else in the world is susceptible to except, conveniently, this place?

You won't go back. You will just see it everywhere, and will grow to hate everything you know and love, because it has been perverted by (((pure coincidences))).

This is now a redpill thread.

There's no turning back now. Right wing is cool now, better to embrace it than deny it.

Fuck off shareblue.

Indocrintation is possible anywhere. The key is to challenged everything we say and try to disprove it. If you can't, it's more likely to be true than not. If you can, disregard it.

Only people that will tell you what to believe are (((them))), we just give you the information and let you make your own decisions. That's why there are so many different conclusions to be reached here. nationalist libertarians, traditionalist monarchists, NatSocs, NatCaps, AnCaps, etc.

The truth is, most of us would rather go back to being a normie. Life was so much easier then, so much simpler. Now, it's a living hell, knowing that one wrong reveal would ruin our futures, seeing how fucked up everything really is.

Indoctrinated people don't wish they could go back.

>we just give you the information and let you make your own decisions.
Because the way you frame information in no way affects the reader's ability to make decisions, right? Because trying so desperately to convince me that this place is immune is working so well on me, right?

It's more sad than funny, but it IS funny. You are a puppet and you do not know it. Do you even have your own will anymore, or has it been completely erased and replaced with this swill?

I feel it too, but i can't leave, this place is too interesting. Also that other guy is right about the indoctrination thing, just remember that not all "shitskins" are bad and dont believe everything you read here. got it you kike-nigger? :D

No one is trying to convince you this place is imune shill, I literally said the opposite.

dont worry

eventually you will stop hating women and love them again, albeit differently

they are there to produce children, expecting anything more will result in disappointment

Hating women doesnt make you red pilled, that makes you a faggot

How are there people out there who are so impressionable and weak-willed in their convictions.

I've been browsing Sup Forums for years and years and my political opinions are basically the same they've been since I was 19-20.

>leaving

There is no turning back. The redpill is FOREVER!!!!

Not an argument

I unironically believe this is one of the most culturally relevant places in the entire world

Welcome brother.

Bump

>Three months on Sup Forums causes OP to completely change his beliefs

You have a seriously weak mind. I've been here since 2013 and I think Sup Forums's racism and stormfront nonsense is just that.

Yes, you are. You've been tricked into thinking a particular way of challenging and evaluating ideas is correct and that there are no other possibilities. You think you're using logic correctly, but you're not.

Understand that (YOU) are trying to tell me what to believe right now. Are you (((them)))? No? Well then what's going on?

You can never go back.

This is the new normal, and you better start getting used to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

how the fuck does a marxist pill other marxists?

If it has too much JPEG is it still a redpill?

I haven't tried to tell you a single thing. This is some low quality bait. Thanks for the bumps though.

Nice raid faggot.
You stick out like a sore thumb.

I hate to agree with you but I completely agree with you. It's the root source of so much, there is no upstream antecedent.

I hope that you look back on your posts and think about them. You think you weren't trying to convince me of something?

I don't think you know what a raid is.

You can check out anytime you like
But you can never leave

If you actually had your political beliefs changed by a bunch of autistic 18 year olds posting racist frog memes, you should kill yourself. You're spineless and you have no convictions.

>They paid you to shitpost on Sup Forums
How much do they pay and what company do you work for?

You're here forever.
Don't talk nonsense.

One day you'll realize that that isn't an argument. Until then, let this eat at you: if I'm a paid shill, and you're replying to me, aren't you helping me do my job correctly?

I provide information, which should be checked and challenged. If it is found wanting, disregarded.

Yes, I want to convince readers (not shills like you necessarily) of something, that's how literally every political discussion works. That's not the same as indoctrination. But I want to convince people because it's true, or to be proven wrong. As I said, very few people who have taken the red pill wouldn't give anything to go back.

I remember being three months in. It gets easier. Eventually certain things you'll realize are bullshit and even though things are bad, you'll know they've always been bad and be able to shrug off or compartmentalize the initial terror of the red pill
I've been where you've been, let me tell you, for the sake of your future self, I k ow it all seems so clear right now and you feel like being a militant Red Piller but whatever you do, DONT START TRYING TO NAME THE JEW, OR CALL WOMEN WHORES WHO SHOULDNT VOTE AND ESPECIALLY DONT TALK ABOUT GENETIC IMPERATIVE TOWARDS INFERIORITY IN BLACKS. You WILL regret it, especially because you're not always going to believe everything on Sup Forums and for good reason. That being said, yeah there's a NWO playing us all and the leftist ideology is for sure a component

No, he's not, because all you are doing is bumping this thread. You aren't doing your job correctly, which is why we are all continuing this conversation. You are helping us, not the other way around.

From Wikipedia:
"Eyes are usually called the windows of the soul. But in Rothschild's case you would conclude that the windows are false ones, or that there was no soul to look out of them. There comes not one pencil of light from the interior, neither is there one gleam of that which comes from without reflected in any direction. The whole puts you in mind of an empty skin, and you wonder why it stands upright without at least something in it. By and by another figure comes up to it. It then steps two paces aside, and the most inquisitive glance that you ever saw, and more inquisitive than you would ever have thought of, is drawn out of those fixed and leaden eyes, as if one were drawing a sword from a scabbard. The visiting figure, which has the appearance of coming by accident and not by design, stops just a second or two, in the course of which looks are exchanged which, though you cannot translate, you feel must be of most important meaning. After this, the eyes are sheathed up again, and the figure resumes its stony posture.

During the morning, numbers of visitors come, all of whom meet with a similar reception and vanish in a similar manner. Last of all the figure itself vanishes, leaving you utterly at a loss."

>WAKEMEUP.PNG
>WAKEMEUP.JPG

>was a lefty
of course he had no convictions u
im sick of these fucvking slow moving capchtas fucking mongrel

Where the fuck are you all getting such a bad experience with women?

What page is that from? That seems fake af.

No because then nobody will take you seriously. Nobody should.
You're here to convince people of some retarded shit. Whether you're paid or not I don't know. But you need to get the stick out of your ass.

Whenever you fags piss into this ocean you just end up turning more people to the opposite side of what you're shilling.

>or to be proven wrong
Therein lies the problem. Nothing, no piece of data, no graph or chart, will ever be good enough for you. You're already 110% convinced that you're right, and there is literally no way of changing that. How can you argue that you are not indoctrinated?

Then why bother calling me a shill and hating me? Shouldn't you be thanking me?

put mongrel on the end of the second line
no idea what happened

I don't hate you, and I have thanked you already. And yes, plenty of evidence would be sufficient. You have no understanding of what you are talking about.

>Whenever you fags piss into this ocean you just end up turning more people to the opposite side of what you're shilling.
How can you not see that you are not immune to this? Are you being willfully stupid?

I'm not thankful because your heart is not honest.
I only hold disrespect for you.

>No proof is ever good enough for you!!!
>Doesn't post anything to back up whatever the fuck he's claiming
Classic.

>Ur dumb!!
>Ur susceptible to shilling!!

Because no one has even once said that except you. You are arguing against something not a single person on this board would ever even claim in the first place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild

Wikinigger reporting for duty.

>it's fucking real

I don't even know what this reality is anymore.

Also, out of red pills for the JQ personally, so I'll be moving on to race. Feel free to keep dropping these though.

Keep telling yourself that, I give up. You win. Is that what you wanted to hear?

I'm supposed to dig up the proof required to refute conspiracy theory insanity? Sounds reasonable.

Keep thinking I'm a shill and not an actual voter that is continuously convinced that your perspective is the product of brainwashing.

you'll never be unwoke

I've got some shit, but just started on (((They Who Shall Not Be Named))). Got plenty on Occult shit though, and how we should fight it. Will do a quick dump of simple stuff, building onto longer length shit.

Would you say the boomer generation should kill themselves because they had their political beliefs changed by a bunch of autistic free loving 18 year olds playing guitar?
I don't get your point. The premises of being "redpilled" as /pol refers to it revolve around several core ideas, namely, inherent differences between races, and valuing group loyalty above equity or even equality. Of course the second point is subjective, but so is liberals own (over)valuation of equity above all. Do you have a problem with the first point, or is it the second one that bothers you?

>conspiracy theory insanity
What the fuck are you even on about?

>And not an actual voter
What does this have to do with anything?

>ur brainwashed
I'm sorry but you seem to be the brainwashed one, fellow.
You're reciting some kind of script even though I didn't trigger it.

This picture exists, for instance.

This is now a redpill thread, fuck slide bullshit. Adapt or die.

lol go ahead and leave you will still think about every thing you have learned here.

>Is that what you wanted to hear

I have no specific goal with this conversation with you, other than bumping the thread.

>everyone that thinks differently is brainwashed.

Okay. Then just debunk what we post. That's literally all it would take. I delete any redpill images that I see debunked from my folder. Happens usually about once ever RP thread.

Otherwise, just keep bumping it or whatever you do.

>Tfw South Korea's govt admitted on television that their president was under control of a cultist group
>Tfw we have some of the same shit here

When did you realize this shit guys?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_South_Korean_political_scandal

Shieeeeeet

you're not very smart aren't you?

>being influenced by 4chins
>Sup Forums of all places

Natural selection at it's finest

CUHN SERVE UH TISM IS DA NOO CAUNTA COLCHA

found one more on (((them))), was in the wrong folder.

>LULZ LEMME PRETEND THIS GUY HAS A RETARD VOICE
>DRUMPFAGS BTFO

Want me to keep dropping shit? Will trade info for (you)s

Neither of those things. My point is that being "redpilled" is no different than being roped into believing a conspiracy theory. Those who are redpilled bitch and whine about not being able to unlearn what they have learned, and then they spend all their time surrounding themselves with the same things they have been taught the whole time. It's worse than an echo chamber, being redpilled makes you actively seek information that supports your ideas and casts infinite doubt on any opposing ideas.

>Then just debunk what we post.
I do not have the expertise required to correctly research these topics nor do I have the time. I'm certain that you lack the expertise as well, but that doesn't stop you from thinking that you've learned something.

Why do you put so much power into unsourced, meme-tier garbage and automatically accept it as positively true? Would anyone use the word "debunk" to refer to refuting an actual scientific hypothesis?

Happily.

My job required years of study specifically into how to research and prove/disprove information down to tiny semantics. That is specifically my expertise.

And don't fucking tell me all of those websites are fair and impartial.

Prove that you are not LARPing and I will immediately shut the fuck up.

been here since clockboy

you are here forever now user

The average person comes here to shitpost. Anyone who wants to actually research this shit that has time is free to do so. Why wouldn't someone put power into an idea? Of course people want ideas to spread. It's the whole fucking point of memetics and shitposting.

Will do.

that's an inherent flaw of any political ideology, and is the entire reason for not basing your life around politics. /pol is better than most forums for the most part though because we hear dissenting views. The only reason people believe it's worse is because they're in their own mainstream liberal echo chamber which is even tighter than our own.

Here's one of them on race for you.

All of them? No. But their research is verifiable through fair and impartial sources. That's what matters.

And I'm not really sure how to prove that...

This place slightly balances out all the bullshit diverted shoveled into your brain daily by MSM.

I've seen good men recover from the effects of long term Sup Forums exposure. You will need about 90 days abstinence to recover .

>left
>freedom