Remember when Sup Forums was the hatebox of the internet? Remember when we used to troll everyone all day? Before Trump...

Remember when Sup Forums was the hatebox of the internet? Remember when we used to troll everyone all day? Before Trump, when reddit stayed on reddit? I remember.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkO7TkiH5-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss the old chan

I remember guro.

I remember the guro.

Too bad Drumpfkins Reddit and people like me from /r/politics aren't going anywhere and there isn't a god damn thing you nazis can do about it

I remember dude... I remember...

One day

leaf boy

being nostalgic for this 'old Sup Forums' is gay as shit btw

I remember it was forbidden for me to join Sup Forums and Sup Forums, for it was evil and live with vile.

Few years passed and I was free to join. Seems very softcore to me desu. Looking for a better imageboard now.

Yeah it sucked.

Being edgy and vile for the sake of it were the good old days apparently.

We'll be there again soon enough.
Why don't you do more to make Sup Forums hate again?

BLIMPF BTFO

straight from the go chan
chop up the soul chan, set on his goals chan,
i hate the new chan, the bad mood chan,
the always rude chan, spaz in the news chan,
i miss the sweet chan, chop up the beats chan,
i gotta say at that time id like to meet chan,
see, i invented chan, it wasn't any chans,
and now i look and look around and theres so many chans,
i used to love chan, i used to love chan,
i even had the pink polo, i thought i was chan,
what if chan made a song about chan?
called i missed the old chan, man that would be sooooo chan
that all it was chan, we still love chan,
and i love you like chan loves chan.

Most of us were probably edgy ass teenagers then so that would explain the nostalgia. I think a lot of it was also it was our first experience with no censorship or boundaries. Nowadays the whole world is a fucked off shithole so there isn't really a need for a place like that anymore.

We are the most philosophical and heavy thinking Sup Forums generation. We can bend reality to our will.
We memed a T.V personality into the white house, We found ISIS positions, which the military used to drone strike them. We used god damn star maps and Airplane traffic to find a god damn HWNDU flag in the middle of nowhere. Why be nostalgic about raids whe we raided reality.

It's the old rose tinted glasses man, I've been on this ride for too many years now and old Sup Forums was innovative and fresh for its time. But you're right, the new Sup Forums has done some bretty cool shit.

already made a thread on this w/o the 'nazi' image for narrative.

I left Sup Forums a while ago and now post more at an undisclosed site.

True, we were edgy ass teenagers then, but Sup Forums wasn't guided by any principle. Now, there is a concerted leftist effort to take over Sup Forums and create its own narrative when their candidate lost the USA election based upon meme magic.

They are here, and they are influencing your children. Sup Forums is currently not without direction or moderation or subversion. What we had is gone and they are now here pushing their viewpoints with the direction to brainwash your childrens viewpoints to gain votes.

Remember, these same 'viewpoints' are all that is degenerate and what will eventually lead to what was the fall of Rome.

Sup Forums still is the "hatebox" you dumb newfag numbskull. People don't look at this website and think "Hmm this seems like a friendly place :)"

If anything we've grown more into ourselves, and now all of the hatred we spew on here is coming to life through memes, influencing the world in insane ways. Sup Forums has always done that though, but not unlike anything we've seen in the past few years.

This is kinda unrelated, but the reason Sup Forums is so powerful is because its unfiltered human consciousness amalgamated into one source. People are truly free to say whatever they think, and without the stigma that might be associated with an identity, truth is all you will find (besides shitty opinions)

Redditor confirmed

Best of times, worst of times (4u)

Jews gassing America soon, b/c Sup Forums is simply too powerful and Sam Hyde is a menace 2 society. KEK became a neocon, but that's the cosmic joke.

price we paid to save the world

would you pay it again?

>when Sup Forums was
when Sup Forums was

why dont we fire up a moon man campaign?

I miss the old Sup Forums too. It became cool and that's why so many people flock to it. I wish i knew the numbers of how many underage people use Sup Forums but it has to be pretty high.

No. I want my autism central back. And I mean real autism.

Makes me sad but there is a board that can make you re-live old chan, that is if you don't mind ponies.

I had a straw poll running on when people started using the chans it got 180 votes 37% said they started using it within the last 3 years

Sup Forums is cancer incarnate
you are deluded
hating on reddit is dumb
it's like hating on women - hating on half of humanity, which you are part of
you are all faggots

2006 Sup Forums-tard reporting in.

I remember.

I remember when Sup Forums used to make people kill themselves.

I remember girugamesh

Soon

The thing is that people here won't even deny being from Reddit anymore. Why have we accepted them on Sup Forums of all boards.

That's not what happened you mongoloid retard.
Mods band raids. End of story.
Fucking kill yourself newfag.

Remember when you weren't a faggot, OP?

Neither do I.

i member

this
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=AkO7TkiH5-M

That's one way of thinking about it. Simple logic. Applause are in order.

Here's another point of view also using simple logic, except with the added complexity of an analogy.

You have a group of regulars in your group at a tavern. Over almost 2 decades you and your group have a chemistry. You may not like group member H but H has been around since the beginning. Take H away and the group doesnt feel quite tge same. Add ZX to tge group. ZX is ok and no one minds him, but his occaisional blurts take away from tge familiar feelig and chemistry of the grouo. Everyone has felt this dissonance at one point in time.

Now apply this to Sup Forums to the tune of half of humanity (as you say). Nothing is abnormal about feeling like the old Sup Forums was better to them. It'd be abnormal if it didn't seem that way. Your comment indicates to me that you are relatively new around here, or a sociopath.

Enjoy your stay.

How do you know he is 'new'? Dick head.

Said the relatively new, fag.
2008 is still a bit late to call yourself an oldfag

>Remember when we used to troll everyone all day?

Sup Forums is nothing but a troll. All people do here is troll one another.

I member

[Sup Forums's latest boogyman] omg how can we stop them?? guys guys internet hate machine
exploding vans guys hurrr

Banning raids is the reason "internet hate machine" type stuff doesn't happen anymore. Or, when it does it isn't as big because mods ban everyone and delete the threads.
For example, HWNDU. They basically moved to 8ch because mods were fucking everything up.
If you seriously think that reddit is stopping those kinds of threads you are an idiot. The people are still here.

BC should be red.

Prime example.
Look at this faggot

How many people you think are gonna take him seriously?
This faggot?
Nope
He's fucking around too

underated

Actually I was being completely serious. But being as Jaded as you seem to be i guess i can't blame you.

not really. I remember making swastikas in habbo hotel though.

underrated

underrated

>We

habbo hotel was fun shit

lol i remember those threads on info on how make a "special gift" that actually used things that would cause death, lol.