I'm a Social Justice Warrior. Ask me anything

I'm a Social Justice Warrior. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cuck

>I'm a lazy larper. Ask me anything.

Cuck!

Why don't you stay on tumblr

You are liberal, your institutions/university are liberal, your parents are probably liberal. What the fug are you actually fighting, cuck?

why don't you guys ever fight for anything important?

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

How often do you jerk off in a week?

Yhat this country and it's institution's are racist. That white men have to much power that needs to be taken away so everything is equal. That we need to censor posts on social media etc so every one can feel safe getting online

Nice raid faggot

How many miles of dick have you sucked?

I'm gonna slap your face with my dicks

when are you going to kill yourself

You really shouldn't use that word. It may be a trigger to some people.

Yawn

why not empower rather than dispower?
why not equality through strength instead of handicapment?

You should avoid saying things like that. It may trigger someone.

jw how you wake up every morning
like- what even motivates you to keep breathing?

This thread was made by some form of raider. He is being supported by several others.
This smells of paid shill call center antics to me, user.

why are your politics so fucking retarded?

Why don't you go hang fruitcake. I'm going to stick smegma-encrustcted dick in your dumper

The fight against the patriarchy and that racist bastard trump.

Equality is a social construct that can never be achieved name one society in human history without a hierarchy ill wait

why are you calling people bastards when the legitimacy of the child is not the child's fault?
why aren't they sending the good roleplayers to raid us anymore?

Nigger

Please don't use that word. Thanks!

What is it like to be a loser?

fpbp

I wouldn't know, I'm a winner.

kys

STOP USING THE WORD LARP FOR ROLEPLAYING ON THE INTERNET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How many dicks did you suck in grade school?

>Winner
>Literally an walking abomination
Kek haven't laughed in a while

Cuck cuck cuck
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk

Why do you think that "everyone is the same" when it's obvious that differences between men and woman exist, as well as all the clear differences between the races? This isn't racist or sexist, it's simply a fact. Man =/= Woman. In rights, yes and I support that, but they are not capable of the same things

i still don't see how people who think trump is racist don't see what a racist Hillary is/was/however you think about these things
i'm not saying it's ok or trying to diminish its significance in having a biased/bigoted POTUS, i'm just not sure how anyone looked at Hillary and though "aw yeah now that right there is a REAL champion of women and minorities"
i could go out tomorrow and run as a greenie/progressive in OR. i'd probably even be semi-convincing. it doesn't make me a champion of protecting the environment, though

Women aren't even human user

Ohhhh what's it like being a brainwashed mentally enslaved moron???? Read Marx much? So educated!

you're aware that we can see you replying to yourself, i presume

Great job, OP
You're retarded if you didn't notice the ID numbers

SJW culture sucks.

Ya

Participation trophies ftw

Why do you deny that evolution and natural selection applies to human social behavior?

Jigs up. Gotta pack it up

gas chamber or helicopter ride?

shit tier LARP. How's fighting the patriarchy going?

>I'm a Social Justice Warrior

I'm sorry you have a mental illness.

But my pity for you will not save you from retribution.

Well democrats have been the party of racism for pretty much all of history, so I guess it makes sense that liberal institutions are racist

fake and gay

How's fighting the patriarchy going for you? Are you ever satisfied with your un-achievable altruistic goals of equality? Why don't you just eliminate white people to obtain equality and "progressiveness" since you view all white people as the enemy. Forget judging someone based on their thoughts and actions, lets judge them and assimilate them in groups like white people are all racist!!!!1