this sizzles the synapses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yK-9hxk5HY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gives the ol' noggin' a floggin'

that sure did activate my almonds

What exactly is "White (Hispanic)"?

>White (Hispanic)

This really gave my neurons the yee ol' college try.

really mystifies my macadamias

really nigs the noggin

really rimjobs the hippocampus

>sizzles my snizzle

Hispanics are lumped in with actual white people in American statistics

Who could be behind this?

America has a nigger problem.

America has a black problem

makes it easier to make whites look bad if you include hispanics.

So basically, get rid of the nigs and the US would look a lot like Switzerland.

wow this is hate speech

Get your ass out of here with your hate facts OP.

really arouses the occipital

There are some hispanics that are >white because their spanish genes overcame the native genes. I know one and they're sort of like day walkers. They're basically like jews where they can use white """privilege""" then just turn around and say they're mexican when it suits them

The reductionist thinking ITT

wew lads

Now break it down by income.

so you're telling me
Black people have been the problem this whole time?

Are there similar stats for religion? I'd be interested to see their muzzie crime statistics.

Doesn't change anything.

Really amps up the hippocampus

Hispanic is a multiracial group. White Hispanics are European people from Latin America. Che Guevara and Martha Argerich for example.

well you know what they say, not all blacks are killers but most of the killers are blacks

>"wut da reduction nigga bixnood nigga as mofugga sheeeeeit"

Really fired up my gas ovens

>White (Hispanic)

No it looks like blacks have a gun problem

Ban all assault niggers

Weird, They didn't teach that at NYU

you can never tell who those niggers

Nods
Illyrians were not the first people to identify their king with a god. Virtually every great civilization employed the device of deification of its kings. Other cultures, namely Sumerians, Egyptians based their entire fabric of their society around a king who was believed to be god on earth. Yet of all Indo European people only Hittites and Illyrians employed the -ili suffix to denote the sacred nature of a dead king. Since the custom of calling a king 'god' came from Asia Minor it is natural to believe that Hittites and Illyrians stemmed from the same craddle of civilization. The elevation of kings to the status of a god is the tip of the iceberg since Illyrians (Albanians) and Hittites share their basic Indo European inherited root words. Both Hittites and Illyrians use the epithet alba 'white' to classify the white race of indo Europeans. Illyrians were named after their kinship to Ilios, Wilusa in Hittite texts. But they were also named Albanians 'white people' in contrast to other colored races in Mesopotamia.

>hispanic is a race
retard

Ancient civilizations were organized around city states. People who lived around those city states were often named after the capital of their kingdom. Romans were initially called Latin but their name changed after their introduction of Romulus’ myth (the legendary founder of Rome) in the Etruscan capital of Alba Longa. Hittites were named after their capital Hattusas and their deified king was called Hattus-ili. Similarly Athenians were named the champion of their city, goddess Athena. Albanians (as one of innumerous Illyrian tribes) were named after their city state Albanopolis near a mountain called Alp 'mountain', Hittite alpa 'white'. The most spectacular name belonged to Dardanus (founder of Troy) because it is related to the myth of the Great Flood (which allegedly took place after the last ice age) hence it should be one of the oldest tribal names among Illyrians who like Greeks, Celts and Romans were obsessed with their divine ancestry. The origin of gods and myths of creation were not pure fantasy but instruments for survival. Ancient people were divided into two categories - those who were condemned to be slaves and those who were born to rule. Those people who failed to come up with a convincing divine lineage were often condemned to be slain, mutilated and exterminated. There was no mercy for godless ancestors. That is why Greeks embraced Hellen, Illyrians adored Hyllus and Romans worshiped Romulus. People even altered the myths, changed the names, ignored their real ancestors and abandoned inherited names to adopt new idols which were more fashionable at that time. It seems that the name Albania 'white' was not attractive enough to Albanians since it didn't carry any significant weight. Actually the descendants of Illyrians preferred another name

No its fucking not a race...you cunt...mixed cunts aren't a race...their fucking races....stupid confused cucked pleb.

so is it possible to have asians coexist in the west Sup Forums ?

I knew a half white, half mexican guy in high school that was named Michael.

Except when it came time to apply for college, suddenly he was Miguel.

1.39 would still make America an outlier for a modern rich country.

1421 Chinese discover america before europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=4yK-9hxk5HY

Yes of course, CHINA is POWER.

GILGAMESH WAS AN ASSHOLE!

You're a little slow, huh?

Hmm, but where do black people get the guns from??

>RE RUZ

>AMERICA
is an anagram of
>AA CRIME
>African American CRIME.

so the school shooter was black?
or he is another dindu nuthin ?

The same way the dindu's get everything, they steal them.

So if white people didn't have guns then black people wouldn't?

hmm

Jerry Garcia

My atoms have been deactivated remotely.