Serious question: How has nobody taken up arms against these fucking cunts?

Serious question: How has nobody taken up arms against these fucking cunts?

Antifa hasn't shown up anywhere near be, but if they did you can bet your ass I'd meet them with an AR-15 strapped across my chest - and the first little prick that tries clubbing me will get blow out of his goddamn socks.

Why the fuck do all the patriots attend these events relatively unarmed? You KNOW Antifa will start shit.

Cuz then u will got to jail for homicide?

If they ever turn up in my state I've got an SS uniform I got for a production for optimum triggering.
Also, imagine the backlash of some trumpkin killing an antifa. It's better to just humiliate them.

Because antifa knows the conservatives are armed so they don't protest places where people like you are likely to attend, but rather places where there are strict gun laws and where liberal mayors don't send police on their cuck asses.

Shut up, law enforcement

Ok FBI

If you attack me with a weapon and I shoot you it is not murder you jackass. It's self defense.

A fair point.

>SS uniform
I wonder if you get charged with hate speech wearing an SS uniform in US?

Neither. Just a good-ole-boy midwesterner.

Because going to federal prison for the rest of my natural life isn't worth some liberal arts twink who's going to die from AIDS anyway.

Absolutely not. 1st Amendment. There is no "hate speech" in the USA.

You dumb shit, if you kill a dindu or woman for any reason in a blue state you might as well just lock yourself in a jail cell.

That's really neat, same in my country too. I think in Europe it depends, I am pretty sure it's not allowed in Germany/Sweden or some other cuck countries but allowed in the rest.

You're supposed to meet force with force. Brawls happen. If you pull out an AR-15 with an extended mag and blow away everyone on the other side cause your group of 20 dudes started throwing fists with another group of 20 dudes you're pretty firmly in the wrong. It's the same thing as retaliating with a tactical nuke for a minor violation of the NAP.

who needs arms when you have weaponized autism

I said a weapon. You think someone couldn't kill you with a club, or a knife, or a baseball bat?

Anyone who comes at me with an object is fair game to be shot. And the courts agree.

r a r e

f l a g

y'all postin in a shill thread

>INB4 OP is FBI or CIA
Because up there's no need to. The Berkeley riots yesterday showed that all it takes to beat these faggots is body armor and a solid line of motivated right wingers.

And if Antifa does get more violent, fucking let them. Let them be retards and fire the first shots. Let them get their asses labeled as a terror group and get infiltrated by the FBI. Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.

n e w

f a g

Serious question: why haven't we labelled them terrorists and started hunting them in packs.

f u c k

they found me

Another fair point I guess. I just see the videos and these little brownshirt faggots piss me the fuck off.

>Estonia
>rare tier

how to: fit in

how to:
>greentext

THIS

>Cuz then u will got to jail for homicide?
How do you go to jail for self defense from a mob who is engaged in violence and beating the people around you?

In Europea/Ausfailia they have the protection of the state and private industry behind them.

They are an unofficial offshoot of our Labor parties, have deep pocket funding from private corporations and have the entire judicial and police system on their side. Which is why they operate with impunity.

I don't doubt it's similar in the U.S.

I bet they have connections to your teachers and nurses unions (and thus your Democrat party).

Maybe I'm wrong and they're wholly independent in the U.S, but it wouldn't surprise me.

US is filled with passive beta cucks, that's why

Estonia is not a rare flag, go back to your reddit shithole please

Hey macho tough guy.
Most people know that if you take a gun to one of these things and shoot somebody, you will be charged with a crime.
Then you can make your self defense case to the jury.
Most people don't want to risk years in jail hoping that the jury will side with them.
But you are probably not really this stupid.
You're just a troll stirring things up.

>Serious question: How has nobody taken up arms against these fucking cunts?
Mussolini tried.

>Because up there's no need to. The Berkeley riots yesterday showed that all it takes to beat these faggots is body armor and a solid line of motivated right wingers.
>And if Antifa does get more violent, fucking let them. Let them be retards and fire the first shots. Let them get their asses labeled as a terror group and get infiltrated by the FBI. Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.
They would be easy to defeat with dedicated bull baiting squads as scientologists use. But the bull baiters need to be very disciplined, have a plan and be properly equipped.

It's just kids having a jostle. European football clubs do this shit for fun. Don't need to blow any away (yet).

Soros on my campus? More likely than you think...

That comes next, user. Soon we will have armed street clashes. It's 1934 all over again. Those commie shits are going to get their heads blown off. 2017 truly is the best timeline.

Estonia isn't rare you retarded little leafmonkey