WTF is Lauren doing with her life?

Did she just leave the rebel so she could act more retarded, be a worse journalist and spout more retarded memes? Her recent videos are all shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbU4VRs2rro
youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM
bbc.com/news/magazine-39592281
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She needs to fuck off back to Canada, I don't understand why she reports on American politics. She parrots babby's first redpills with no nuance.

>2017
>she is a niggerlover

leafs unironically think they're americans too

"she" is legally a man and also gay

and can you tell me what's your problem with her?

Why doesn't she talk about her own fucking politics and her cucked country?

Why do americans worship the US like school sluts worship chads?

She's a fucking coal burning leaf.

source?

Were too boring.

she's not American she's Canadian dumb faggot fuck

why does a US state get it's own flag? I've also seen Texas on here too.

why do leafs*
well you have king cuck in charge, that's something to fight against

Rare

Well, she's making more money than you, seeing more places, and has more respect.

Jealous much?

Canadians want to be Americans cuz we are more exciting, why do you think Gavin Mcinnes moved here? wouldn't doubt if lauren tries to get US citizenship at some point too

Lauren, your Syria video was shit and so are the rest of your videos.. Go back to your selfies, whore. And take Pettibone and Roaming Millennial with you.

She's a terrible reporter and has a obnoxious reporting style. She just repeats what right wing people want to hear without adding anything insightful. She's basically that blonde, white girl version of Tyrone who says what people pay him to.

Ann Coulter is far more insightful and actually knows what she's talking about. I don't want to listen to an immature little girl who couldn't even complete a sociology degree.

Oh look, one of these threads again. Fuck of you annoying monkey subhuman shitskin hue gibemoney poor worthless scumfuck shitflag half nigga failed state european outcast NIGGER.

lol true I only follow lauren because I like to see her boobs bounce around

Ann Coulter is way better

she got blacked in hs m8

she also barely even reports on shit going on in Canada because she has no one to parrot

Take your eceleb cancer back to rebbit

NEW
E
W

It's Georgia the country, which was part of the USSR. The "Texas" flag you saw was probably Chile, since they're basically identical.

she dropped out of college in the second year.
in her video with molyjew about the berkeley larping she said she came with frat boys as bodyguards.
bitch is sucking dick left and right on campuses. how does she even pay her bill?

shes ok in pictures but when she talks and shows her stroke mouth/lisp i go into a murderous rage

She is like personification of person selling meme t-shirts with no dignity.

I wonder what she'll do when the residual orbiters from the election run dry

Ann Coulter does bring more to the table
but to be fair she also gets her panties in a wad oft too much

>she's making more money than you
doing what exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=gbU4VRs2rro

>she
Anons.... youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM

Saw that when it was new. Also shes a coal burner

hey lauren, you have to go back

Why do you keep lying, Pablo? Did a blonde girl reject you?

One vlog per week on her YT channel apparently.

Or she's doing something on the side too (and breitbart helped her once so she might be with them soon but has to pretend she's muh independent strong wymyn until she's hired so people don't think she got a work visa doing a job an american wouldn't do)

Proof that's her?

>coalburning 20-something who looks 30
>saying anything of actual value, EVER

LOL, you guys. Young women don't have actual opinions. Don't you know by now that every single thing a young woman says or does is just an attempt to gain male attention?

The instant she got an ego all her content went to shit. Not that it was great to begin with but now shes trash.

That's not proof, Carlos.

what?

I saw her going to the niggers room m8

You have to go back

Is he, dare I say "Our Guy"?

I've heard people say that's not her several times when that pic has been posted.

Fucking keep her.

Take The Rebel to.

how can you be in so much denial?
bitch hangs out with non whites all the time.
she worked for a jew. she's been in the vicinity of that mentally ill latently homosexual gavin.
she lives in california. she looks like she's 30 although she's 22.

Sounds like you're the one whose beliefs are colored by ideology, not me. I'm just interested in the truth.

forgot pic. the first pack of pajeets she sees she goes and interviews them or whatever.
she doesn't work so how does she make a living?

>coal burner
>faggot gavin
Why do you people watch this mongrel spit?

Maybe her book sold well? Or she got a good advance deal on it or both.

So does pol say anything or have any convictions or do they just sit there like retards saying nothing?

>how does she make a living

POO'D

>Maybe her book sold well
that's definitely it

>"she" is legally a man and also gay

That didn't clarify anything!?!

Is she into men or women?

The rebel is for the promotion of Zionism. Might have something to do with her leaving

Stop shilling for her, she only likes black dicks

>she doesn't work so how does she make a living?
Like this:

WINNER.

Rumor has it she is NOT Pro-Israel. The Rebel went to Israel (team bonding?). She voiced dissent along lines of advocating for the right of self-determination for the Palestinians/Gazans.

According to her Twitter, she calls herself a National Capitalist (Pinochet) and advocates for traditionalism (against degeneracy, women are happiest in the home etc.)

>paying $20 for an eceleb that doesn’t even bother working everyday
And I thought you hungs were based

that's poverty level by california standards.
i doubt she eats beans and sleeps in a tent.

What's Georgia like?

Tblisi looks pretty cool.

The other Pettibone is qt, would wife

I want to fuck her so hard that her cervix collapses like a Chilean mineshaft.

She probably has a sugar daddy on top of that... Most women do now a days.

Pretty cruisy gig. Beta orbiters cash you up as you larp around campus. Deus vult all the way to the bank.

I like her, think what ya want. I would understand this shit if she was a libtard bluepilled cuck. But she's not so how about focusing the shitposting on someone that deserves it anons.

She isn't legally a gay trans man. Which means she's a biological female who likes biological males

She did it to point out the stupidity of the whole thing and pulls it out to make leftists look dumb

Do you give her all your ₪'s too?

haha brilliant! good one.
Sorry the only shekels i have i looted of corpses.

I have to think there was a really big disagreement with people at her network if she were to walk out on them. I wonder what it was, though.

These are her grandparents u potato nigger. Beta orbiter privileges suspended for a month. Donate money to get it back

Wow another anti-Lauren shill thread just as she was on the frontlines BTFOing Antifa. Who could be behind these posts?

Sad times in Antifa land

What! oh no realllly!!!!, i guess i should then thanks for having her back :-*
you fucking shills are so sad hahaha

antifa cucks are the driest shills yet

LSIDF arrived folks

I dont know maybe a berg stein or gold

kek this never gets old

Look, you're a beta male normie cuck. You can't compete here with the big boys ok. so get off your proxy and go to bed you need to rest up, antifa's hurting is just staring.

Give your "comrade" Louise Rosealma my best.

bbc.com/news/magazine-39592281
haha brilliant

She lives in Canada. I think she recently moved to Toronto.

K

Why don't you ask himself since you seem to be such a busybody

Fuck you she's doing great. She is no longer under the thumb of (((Ezra levant)))

"Go back to rebbit" counts as saying something. Now go back to rebbit.