Berkley PD insider here

Berkley PD insider here.

The police department are on the brink of civil war with the top brass/local government. The mayor has had his boot on the throat of the department for some time, demanding we not lay a single gloved finger on the Antifas scum.

We cops are sick and tired of this bullshit, being unable to help innocents getting the shit kicked out of them by these domestic terrorist scum. We cops have outright been threatened by the top brass (with the asshole mayor right beside of him, to make sure the threats are carried out verbatim), that ANY cop who lays a single hand on an Antifas, or tries to save a Trump/alt righter/innocent bystander, would be fired and blacklisted from ever working in law enforcement again.

WE ARE WHOLESALE BEING THREATENED BY THE MAYOR'S OFFICE IF WE PROTECT ACTUAL INNOCENTS!

We have also been told, by the mayor, that all of the local media are "on the mayor's side" and would snitch on anyone who tried to out the mayor's agenda to let Antifas beat and brutalize innocent people, who's only crime is having a point of view the Antifas disagree with. Or were in the wrong place at the wrong time. The mayor has also stated he has "friends" in the national media as well, who will likewise out any whistleblower.

THAT is why no cop has come forward on or off the record with what is going on in Berkley. We are outright living in fear from reprisals from the social justice fascist regime currently controlling the local city government. As well as our own top officials in the department: any cop who is caught voicing internal concerns has been subject to illegal reprisals (shitty shifts, sick/vacation days suddenly being revoked, etc) along with threats that any cop who doesn't narc on another, being punished too.

It's full on insane, to the point that a lot of us had to do our damn best not to break forth in cheers for the Trump folk who smashed the Antifas Saturday, due to the shit we've been made to let those bastards skate on.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=62d_1315328962
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

timestamp or ur a larper

Anya = best girl

You are all boot licking scum with no back bone. Do what is right and kick the shit out of antifa while in uniform orders be dammed or fuck off and quit allowing the city to burn.

Linky or you stinky

>kick in antifa heads
>consign your children to poverty

SO ARREST THE MAYOR YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER HOLY SHIT YOU'RE THE POLICE IDIOT DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Can't do that. I have friends in the department who also visit pol and as stated above, have had the fear put into them to report any cops who are voicing concerns with the illegal crap our mayor and superiors are forcing us to do. Due to the fact that we are living under a "snitch or else" sword of Damocles where cops are being made to narc on each other for fear of being punished as well, for not reporting "treasonous thoughts".

Another coward cop, afraid to do the right thing.

No wonder you guys have lost the respect of the general public.

Go write somebody a traffic ticket you worthless cuck.

jesus fucking christ the bait posts are garbage tier tonight

If true document everything and give it to media
Link to what you fucking nimrod

I mean you could edit out the part with your badge number

Do you know what we mean by time stamp copper

Spread this message like wildfire and it will destroy Antifa.

but where is teh proofs

If we could arrest the mayor, hundreds of sanctuary cities would have their entire local governments locked up by cops.

And the bad thing about that just fucking escapes me

American system of local government and law enforcement is fucking retarded.

cops are unionized
if they wanted to couldn't they go against the mayor?

larp
>larp
larp
>larp
larp
>larp
larp
>larp
larp
>larp
larp
>larp
larp
>larp
larp
>larp
larp
>larp
larp
>larp
larp
>larp
larp
>larp
larp
>larp
larp
>larp

Keep in mind half or more of the people who respond to this thread will be Antifa or connected to them.

Cover your badge number, if this is true you need to spread the word because Berkley P.D. Is about to get this.
m.liveleak.com/view?i=62d_1315328962
Or this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
The moment you stop upholding the law you just become thugs with uniforms and tin stars.

>cops are un-ionized

LARP

The larp is strong with this one.

Sounds legit except you spelt Berkeley wrong twice. Next time don't make that mistake.

Assuming the OP wasn't

confirmed larper

Evidence or gtfo.
Sup Forums has been taking shit at face value for too long. Either pure logic or evidence is needed. not more half-baked ideas.

Here's an idea

Your mayor comes home one evening to find his private security, wife, and child all handcuffed to chairs, with a couple big ass burly dudes wearing Berkeley PD shirts and ski masks standing over them. The mayor is similarly tied to a chair, and informed that he'll be motherfucking murdered if he doesn't relinquish control of the PD. If he runs, you kill his family. If they all run, you kill his friend. Fuck, kill his goddamned tennis instructor, his personal assistant, his secretary, his best pal at the golf club. He can't protect everyone, and he knows he'll have blood on his hands if he runs or doesn't relinquish.

It's time to speak up. People brought knives last weekend. It's going to get to the point where people are shooting each other.

Try to tip an outside news source or Project Veritas off about this anonymously with as much detail as possible, offer to do an anonymous interview if it's with the press. After that, there's not much more you can do in your situation.

t. disgusted fellow cop

If you'd had recorded this on your phone and put it up on youtube you couldn't absolutely fucked that guy's career, your top brass's career(s) and your own career all at once.

>It's another LARP thread to create a false persecution narrative to rally the trumptard incels
Jesus christ you're fucking pathetic

if your not a LAARPer ( (you) are) then (you) should record your superior saying all this and then leak it to the media. Or just disobey and serve the American people like you're supposed to. Otherwise you are either a cuck and a traitor, or a LAARPer. Here's your (you).

Fuuug when did shitskins start having blue eyes?

Bullshit you faggots arrested stickman again and guess what, you're going to hang on the day of the rope as leftist pinko scum you are. You had a chance to pick a side. Three chances actually, Milo event and the two Trump rallies. You fucked up and chose the left.

Guess what, the rest of the entire LEO community has already blacklisted every single one of you faggots. Berkeley PD or campus PD comes through on an application it goes straight in the fucking garbage. I can verify that shit from family.

>WE ARE WHOLESALE BEING THREATENED BY THE MAYOR'S OFFICE IF WE PROTECT ACTUAL INNOCENTS!

It's simple

>arrest the mayor
>tear gas antifa
>when the media shows up grab and break their cameras

Well you don't very well want to ionize them. That'd be exceptionally illegal.

>We cops are sick and tired of this bullshit,
We the people are sick and tired of you corrupt cops.

I don't care if Trump himself told you to sit on your hands, if you wear the badge and don't help people being assaulted YOU ARE A DIRTY COP TRAITOR AND YOU'RE WORSE THAN THE ANTIFA SCUM.

>b-but I was just following orders
YOU NEED TO WATCH SOME WW2 DOCUMENTARIES. PARTICULARLY POST WAR TRIALS.

>It's time to speak up. People brought knives last weekend. It's going to get to the point where people are shooting each other.

I agree that this is all getting absurd, but isn't this kind of what Sup Forums has been hoping for since the beginning? All out civil war? I'm not happy about it, but aren't we supposed to be?

Don't dismiss him off hand. What if he's telling the truth and we shame him away?

If you aren't a LARPER, please know that many people are in a similar situation as you and empathize.

Try joining the fascist movements or supporting them covertly with aid/logistics.
Someone has to put themselves on the line to expose what's going on.

If you provide proof we will listen to you and spread your message.

larping and false flagging are practically leaf-tier

record these conversations and leak them anonymously you larper

bump for interesting topic.

This do your fucking job and uphold the oath you took and the constitution and more importantly whats right, fuck me why is this concept so hard.

Blow the whistle and become lionized as a hero and then get a transfer. The Internet will gofundyou I'm bretty sure, we raise way more money than antifags

You need to get hidden camera or audio recordings of this kikery.

All cell phones can record voice memos.

Then release it on Sup Forums.

> This is satire, obviously.

Pretty sure this is a LARP but have a bump tell us more or show us proof like a uniform or something to confirm this is rael.

>"Berkley"

Collect evidence and blow the whistle

Explains to me what a symbolic arrest is. Is it as bad as it sounds? Do journalists and protestors really schedule a photo op with your police force?

Also berkeley chief of police is female. Nice larp though, i bet some of those cops are pissed.

>Azerbaijan
What goes on there

Isn't there a sympathetic news outlet you could anonymously give an audio recording to?

yea right, and dont you have bodycams?

Sometimes undercover cops will pretend to be an instigating protestor/disruptor, police come and arrest him. Makes the real protestors think twice.

Get a job Shaquil.

This is the mayor you're so scared of?

Fake

> who lays a single hand on an Antifas, or tries to save a Trump/alt righter

How are you putting those two in the same group.

Trump's daughter is Jewish. Trump made his Jew son-in-law, Jared Kushner, his top adviser.

A Jew that hosts the prime minister of Israel at his house before Trump's election is in charge of Trump's administration.

You cannot be for nationalism and support Jew loving Trump. Trump isn't just working for the Jews, he wrote them a blank check to do what they want.

Fuck off larper.

> inb4 300+ posts from retards

>The northern and middle Southern states were opposed. Tennessee citizens, the white males, voted 69,675 to 57,798 against secession.
>the white males
who the fuck wrote this

Antifa is the militant wing of the (((globalists)))

If you aren't a LARPer then fuck you, man. If you aren't protecting the innocent then you don't deserve the badge. You can't be aware of this weird Orwellian shit going down and just say, "oh well I guess it's fucked"

You're obviously an alright guy if you're not okay with this happening but, the next step is doing something about it.

Timestamp or else shitty roleplay.

The mayor named his cat Che.

timestamp?

And is there some reason you can't file charges against the mayor for obfuscation of justice? Or possibly bring in the FBI?

You should go above their heads, essentially.

Gas yourself Antifa.

didn't he say the medias were on the mayor's side? why the fuck would they leak this? didn't you read the post?
>independent right-wing medias could
and be declared as false news to oblivion by the "right" news

Have you not seen Dirty Harry? You're fucking police officers. Go into their homes and execute them for fucks sake.

>WE ARE WHOLESALE BEING THREATENED BY THE MAYOR'S OFFICE IF WE PROTECT ACTUAL INNOCENTS!

Shoot the fucking mayor and claim it was an accidental discharge.

Problem solved.

Bait. You're prose is certainly bad enough to be a cop but that's an obvious horse shit excuse.

Exactly what I came here to say.

If you don't do this, you're failing to protect the public.

Bay Area native here. Every word you wrote rings true. I know. A lot of East Bay cops join up there to become professional, it is like a Master's degree to work there. You guys are serious cops. And a lot of transplants have no idea of the reality of how the old time natives are. And the cops have been given bad legal advice.
Cops are not the only ones fed up.

The OP may be LARPing, it's impossible to really know, but the situation he presents is probably accurate.

The mayor is probably is telling the police to stand down that way he feels like he's standing with liberals.

Fighting back against the liberals at this latest event had the most fantastic effect of making liberals on social media start asking why the police weren't doing anything. Prior to this they were cheering on all the violence or just ignoring it, so this fighting back looks to be the best way for people to go now if anything is to change.

The police aren't going to do anything since most people just want to get by day to day rather than risk disrupting their entire lives just to make some stand.

Things will only change when the public perception of the antifas and liberals is changed. Like in the pic here, there are some liberals/centrists wanting to pretend that because people were ready to defend themselves, that this meant they were instigating the conflict. For the perception to change, we need to have more events that occur accompanied by those willing to defend it since the police obviously won't. That way liberals will be forced to ask why the conflicts are starting and have to turn this false centrist position of "you're bringing it on yourselves" on its head, by forcing them to address why it is that liberals are constantly attacking people.

You know what to do, cop user. You know what to do!

I too am a constable with the Berkeley constabulary, and believe me, we're right darn tootin' angry, y'all. I nearly broke my Kit Kat when I saw all those grimy lefties attacking innocent conservatives.

>intent to do harm negates the concept of defense, you goon

And here I though best defense was a good attack..

Solution obvious - go on strike. Worked for Brazil.

See what I mean. These fucking shills don't want nationalists to know that the Trump administration is a Jewish administration.

The Jews have never before had this kind of blatant leadership in the US government thanks to Trump and his Jew son-in-law.

This is their plan to impeach Trump. Once people start dieing they will spin it to be Trump's fault.
And once people start dieing...Escalation will claim many more Nationwide. You're sitting on a fucking powder keg.

>These fucking shills don't want nationalists to know that the Trump administration is a Jewish administration.

New boss, same as the old boss.

I've about had it with this shit

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL WE'RE GOING TO NK AND IRAN THIS YEAR

Fake and gay

You get my anonymously recorded audio of these threats being made and I might know a guy whose best friend from college is the AG.

Only a matter of time till people bring guns to these things. You don't do your job you leave people no choice to defend themselves since you're a pussy cunt cop who wont

I doubt that.

They tried blaming liberals rioting on Trump during the run-up to the election and that didn't stick at all.

This is leftists having their shit get fucked because more attention is being put on their activities. It wasn't long ago that Berkley had their protest against Milo which resulted in Fox News talking about how fucked up it was that they were trying to shut down speakers with violence.

What the leftists have fucked up with is that they only do well when they can prevent images of them attacking people from getting out. When they attacked people that didn't want to fight it meant only a few random images might get out of them attacking people, but when they're going against those that are itching for an excuse to crack their skulls it means you get one instance after another popping up of leftists being violent when they could have just stayed home.

As the police you need to speak with an attorney (via anonymous email) and see if the law firm will take on the case. The firm will implicate the mayor and his supporters... HOWEVER the guys in blue will need to have physical proof as to what is going to be used in a court of law. Any law firm in the US would gladly pick this up if the guys in blue can show enough evidence. Do every thing via fake account by gmail. When assurances are made that the law firm can throughly convict mayor and cronies come forward with whistle blower protection.

>Berkley PD insider here.
Prove it with a timestamped pic.

I live near Berkeley PD. What's your favorite restaurant near the station?

Juvenile clowns.

leak emails online

but honestly I believe you're a larper, 89 posts and only 3 from you?
this is bullshit.

holy shit same here.

does this not fall under the 14th and 10th Amendments?

what street?

>30-60 people with rifles
>BTFO 200 people with pistols

If it ain't drilled into everyone's heads by now, always go for the long gun, handguns suck balls.

Thanks for posting this info if you aren't LARPing. Why is the government so sympathetic to Antifa when it makes them look like a horse's ass. (Like having to cancel the Milo event.)

I have zero sympathy for anyone in Antifa, they show up to a peaceful demonstration, covering their faces and brandishing weapons, and threaten (and sometimes even attack) the demonstrators. The FBI should classify Antifa as a gang and investigate its sponsors/organizers.

8/10 bait
Would repost

Ethnic cleansing of Armenians. It's the kind of place Christian children are burned in the street and the police just watch because they're "moderate" muslims.

On the off chance that this is legit, I'll add my two cents.

OP, what about leaking it to the alt-media on condition of anonymity (places like Breitbart come to mind). There's no love lost between them and the MSM.

If you're really concerned about being found out there are programs like TOR which can switch your IP address fingerprint, temporary e-mail addresses to leave no trace of who submitted what, and even text-messaging apps that employ end-to-end encryption. And if you're super paranoid, you can use dedicated proxy VPNs and ghost your NIC card with programs like SMACS. If you're worried about people looking at your Hard Disk, then programs like TrueCrypt work too.

My point is that there are ways to render yourself virtually untraceable on the internet, even from other LEOs. It's just that you have to know what you're doing.