What's Sup Forums opinion on Rick and Morty?

what's Sup Forums opinion on Rick and Morty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oKoPdGNryBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/thread

I like it but most people on Sup Forums hate it because reddit loves it.

Contrarianism is both a blessing and a curse

reddit fag tier "philosophy"

basically, if you think its "deep" you're one of those people who think archer is witty and family guy was a sharp critique of culture

A cartoon for children. Fuck off

I saw a few episodes and it didn't seem like it was trying to be deep. Just a typical Adult Swim cartoon.

Summer is hot though.

Community was better

>archer is witty
Sealab 2021 was superior, but archer is more accessible for people

its alright but the fan base is absolutely terrible
>hurr durr my disgusting chicken nugget sauce xDDDDDd

Honestly, it's sad for me to say this and insult my community like this but it's true and im going to say it because it's the truth and that is that Rick and Morty is simply too intelligent for imageboard communities.

Dude, I like all of those things even though I think they're kind of dumb.

I like it. There are a couple red pills in there.

if you are a young faggot, you probably like this degenerate shit.

if you are a non-degenerate, you know this is corrupting our kids.

>same exact thread and image as yesterday

300 replies wasn't enough?

I think you should be working and becoming a man instead of watching cartoons, you manchild.

I unironically enjoy it.

I haven't seen it, but I know Reddit loves it so I can only assume it's for pretentious faggots. I'm unsurprised most of Sup Forums loves it. Cunts.

I don't hate the show.

But I absolutely do hate its fandom.

The same with Steven Universe.

Archer is pretty witty though, you're just being a contrarian for the sake of being one. It's not high-brow so much as obscure as most dickheads would lead you to believe, but it's still pretty clever by and large. At least the first 3 seasons.

>blowjob in a hot tub
>dick jokes
>"witty"
you're the kind of idiot that laughs when people fart

It's a good show. Funny

It's a poor man's venture bros.

it's a good show. the fact that reddit loves it doesn't mean it's gay.

all the excerpts i've seen from that show seemed like incoherent babbling and general nonsense disguised as humor

obnoxious fandom

I really like the show

but it is popular so IT IS SHIT

its entertaining

they're in no way alike senpai wyd

>warching cartoons
What's wrong with you?

Anybody can cherry pick the toilet jokes, you jack off. It's not perfect, but it's still clever.

> "Grover Cleveland called..." "...he left two non-consecutive messages."
> Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact reference
> Checkhov's gun

Name me another show that can get yucks those with, cunt.

It's of middling quality. The improvs are the best part and they're not all that great, but still entertaining.

Unfortunately, like Family Guy and Tim and Eric, it's become far too influential for its own good. Which would be fine if most people knew what the humor is supposed to be. Instead they're only taking away the basic components, not the entire design. And so the copycats are busy trying to clone it, but only using the least authentic parts.
>funnee burp man and peepeepoopants!
>unexpected tonal shift now everything's crayzee!
>obscure pop culture reference that people can still grasp even if it's not firsthand!

its not that reddit loves it, but they ruin it with their cancerous fan boyism.

DUDE MULAN SAUCE LMAO GOD ISN'T REAL BUUUUURP MORTY WE HAVE TO GET UPVOTES MORTY SHIT ON THE FLOOR GET SCHWIFTY BUUUURP

It's funny if you don't take it for more than a cartoon

Similar writing styles and humor, Venture Bros. is far more refined and diligent though.

Venture Bros. is Bloodborne, Rick and Morty is Lords of the Fallen.

Dan Harmon's twitter is some pretty good cringe.

Solid show but Dan Harmon is a huge sjw and it makes me worried for s3

Its not that it really makes me think, but a lot of the episodes are fun and full of fresh ideas and gags, aswell as that improv styled dialogue

*BUUUUURPP*
morty
*BRAAAAAAAP*
Morty
*UGGHHHUUUBRAAAAAAAP*
Morty god isnt real
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
Morty reddit is the best website, morty 99 seasons
*BRAAAAAAAP*
Morty 99 seasons of Mulan Schezwhuan sauce
*GRUUHHGLLBBBBBRRRRRP*

not an argument

saying something funny once every 20 episodes does not mean it's a good comedy show
>90% are dick jokes/toilet jokes/sex jokes/low hanging fruit
>10% is actually clever/funny

Im Mr. hired 3 women on the writing staff, so had to delay the new season to re-write everything for the sake of equality because we're cucks at Rick and Morty

This desu. But it has gotten cringy especially with season 3 episode 1 and all the shit about that fucking Maccas sauce.
>philosophy
It's a tv show, you don't watch it for philosophy. You watch it for entertainment. If you want philosophy see pic related.

They're just self-aware twilight zone eps.

lame as fuck show for faggots

>HAHA HE'S DRUNK!
>HAHA HE SAID PUT IT UP YOUR ASS!

This thread keeps getting posted by this mexicunt.

best episode was season 2 episode 4

Reddit ruined it for me. I hate it now. I was mega hyped before it came out.

HAHAHAHA LE PLUMBUS HAHAHAHA IT'S LIKE A PENIS BUT MORE RANDOM HAHAHAHAHA LMAO OH FUCK THIS IS GENIUS HAHAHAHAHA BUT ALSO NIHILISM SOMETIMES HAHAHAHA LOL FUCKING PLUMBUS WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT

And if you weren't a complete retard you'd know it's not a show for children.

That's a long last name

It's a good but not great show that's hated here because reddit likes it, ironically reddit only likes it because they lack the intelligence to realise that their favourite character Rick is actually supposed to be a narcissistic piece of shit, not a cool guy

>not gonna lie tho I really wanna try that Mulan dipping sauce

It's not anime.

>letting other people influence your opinion on something

how to spot a beta bitch 101. I don't even like R&M but people who say they hate something because of its fan base are the biggest bitches to exist.

I like it.

It's a cartoon so I assume it's fanbase is absolutely cancerous.

its fart, cunt, and penis jokes

you should probably reconsider what lead you to this point in life

this.

It's got some cleaver stuff in it, but it's not the greatest show on the planet which is what a faggot childlike redditor would blog about. The kind of faggot that says 'awesome' to literally everything and owns a cat.

Funny as fuck.
Very well written.
Very well voiced.
I hope it's on the air for decades to come.

Everyone I know that watches this show just does shitty Rick inpressions all the time when talkin about the show, it is so fucking annoying.

DUDE TINY RICCCKKKK HAHAHA

*gets friendzoned by an alien*
Sadmusic.wav
BAWWWWWW

Funny show. I don't see a problem with it, but fanboys ruin it like they do everything.

It's clever and it plays on a lot of absurd themes. It is still just a cartoon and should not be used as an identity

Tfw have read all of these books because of my history teacher. Thank you based teacher

My favorite shit out right now. But rick is literally me so I am biased.

It's smart. I thought it was going to be SJW shit since... I don't know. I just felt that way.

It's not, though. Rick is a real savage killer.

yeah, I don't get that. I don't dislike bacon or sriracha or pizza just because normies say dumb shit

Tell that to Queen Dopplepoplous

Thats good.
>tfw your country has a shitty education system that merely brainwashes you and doesn't teach you shit

LOLSORANDUM humour for redditfags and shit-tier philosophy

>It's a tv show, you don't watch it for philosophy. You watch it for entertainment. If you want philosophy see pic related.

Tell that to the reddit niggers who don't understand the concept of reading books on philosophy for philosophy.

It gives insecure people a way of feeling superior. Not liking something just because someone else likes it just makes you a bitch

It's actually great philosophy.

In season 2, Rick defends selling a gun to a killer because "it's the same as doing nothing". He argues a killer is going to find a way to kill no matter what, that's why he does it for a living.

A flawless argument.

Fuck Pod Six.

Wait, are redditfags really that bad?

I'm surprised all the turbo fags at reddit who get off to being offended all the time, while thinking they're the smartest people in the room, still watch it after that critique of the use of "retard".

Trash.

Clearly never seen it. Go ahead and park your own kids in front of some Rick and Morty, stupid.

it's quality content
youtu.be/oKoPdGNryBs

Ya that was brutal.

Redditors only get offended when fags are being made fun of. They don't even care about niggers all that much (that's more Tumblr's thing)

Shitty animation
Shitty plot
Shitty dubbing
Why would you watch this?

Have you ever talked to one of them IRL?

They're insufferable faggots who overestimate their own wit. Everything is a reference, that's the summation of their sense of humor, but they also over-intellectualize everything. Sometimes a stupid poop joke is just a stupid poop joke, not a critique of our wasteful lifestyles in the current year.

I meant more the whole

>we're all gonna die, nothing exists on purpose

Nihilistic shite

It's not for kids, you retarded fucking dipshit. Watch an episode once. Clearly you haven't.

it's their argument for "no I'm a centrist!"

What I find funniest about the show is how all these people absorb Rick's philosophies but never take a moment to look at what Morty says about Rick, being a Rick isn't a good thing.

Also it's funny Sup Forums hates the show since they're all a bunch of Ricks.
Sup Forums is the council of Ricks.

Okay, how do we make these cunts go away?

Only a cunt would opine on something he's never seen and knows nothing about.

Yup, the show is babby's introduction to nihilism.

That's the point of the portal gun I suppose, everything is possible and is happening right now somewhere in existence, so why bother trying here and now.

Rick and morty is like Cards Against Humanity. It allows people who otherwise get butt blasted about offensive humor to joke around in a safe environment

Jewish run propaganda.

vastly overrated, mostly blue pilled and degenerate but pretty fun to watch sometimes.

Community is absolute cancer though.

>white men portrayed as stupid beta cucks (morty and his dad are literally cucked by niggers)
>white wimmin burn coal
>rick the spic is a fucking nihilist
>dropping fake feminist statistics
>bringing some dumbass libtard's view on politics and philosophy into a dumbass adult swim edgy show
>le minority science guy meme again
>most of the humor is fart jokes tier

if I hear another white bitch spout rick and morty quotes im gonna deck her.

It's nothing at all like the Venture Brothers.

this fucking cuckold thread again. pls kys op

Lol

They're like mosquitoes, you'll squish one right before going to bed, but then you're laying there about to fall asleep, and you hear that high pitched buzzing in your ear.

>excerpts
stop commenting on shit you know NOTHING about

I suppose, that makes sense. It's taboo to be offensive in the current year, but that taboo is what makes things funny. Mocking the unmockable releases tension, it's one of the few things that generates genuine laughter.

>uninformed opinion
t. never watched it

dickhead

You have no sense of humor.

I like that idea

Futurama, which incidentally was superior to Archer in every way.