>n*gger gets killed
>Sup Forums mourns his death

???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

black man != nigger
For exemple, you're a nigger, and the old man is a black man.

Nu-Sup Forums

t_d

Trumpfags are civic nationalists.

this is literally the most reddit post i've ever seen

kys
Sup Forums is not your whites-only safe space.
Fuck off to stormfront.

Male black dead just another night

YES IT IT FUCK OFF RETARD

GO BACK TO FUCKING >>>/reddit/

This is our board, and black people are fucking evil Sup Forums Is a white nationalist board only

>brazilian talking about niggers

inb4 hurr durr im achtually from the south, we aryan

He wasnt a nigger.

He was a loving father.

You are an idiot and only prove you don't belong here. It has nothing to do with white nationalism and all to do with not caring about something niggers do every single fucking day.

This is what niggers do. It's not "gang violence" it's just random killings because that's what they do.

kys spic this is a white supremacist board

>haha Milo is based XD

lol gtfo with this r/eddit bullshit

noteably this is the second major news style livetsream shooting, the other was that news lady right?

give it a rest goldberg

This is a white supremacist board supported by Jews.

>whoa your not an edgy white nationalist like me you must belong to reddit
yeah you need to go back to stormfront

>YES IT IT
Faggot

Guys I worked all day yesterday and I came here to see the Antifa shit. What is this? Does anyone have a source on this video?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

>nigger gets killed
>Sup Forums mourns the fact that it was only one nigger that got killed

echo chamber turbofag spotted

>unironically supporting drumpf

The problem with blacks is not that every single one of them is a low IQ rape ape, but that as a group they trend that way. It's not the actual color of skin I care about, it's the way the group drags down society. If an innocent old man is brutally murdered, there's nothing to be gained by celebrating it. He didn't deserve it, and I will not cheer on the breakdown of the rule of law.

he dindu nuffin

>strawman

nope, been here since before Romney-Obama

hes not a nigger
the guy who shot him was a nigger

that guy was just minding his business. like fuck, he's dead in a few years anyway. why not direct that aggression toward the thugs raping your streets, you fucking pussies?

hating senseless violence is more constructive than hating nigs

>i don't know what a nigger is
HUE HUE HUE
HUE HUE HUE HUE
translation: go back to rddit

Then wtf are you doing here, Wong?

If you have sympathy for your enemy, you lose.

Never mourn a nigger. The day of the rope will see them all removed.

Don't be soft.

All signs are pointing to the dude being a Michigan 10 cent can deposit scammer. He was known to collect cans and the Michigan border is only 2 hours away.

What is this?

F

you need to add shieeet to that image

fuck off
Im gonna repost this
HES BASED because
>he's wearing a belt and has his shirt tucked
>he's old
>we all know that 90% of the black population are criminals only the good ones survive though

we wuz aryan

YEAH, you tell that fucking r*cist!

Civic Nationalism ftw

HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Does the color of the blood look weird to anyone else?

Why did he only stream this murder?

killing an old man on easter sunday for no reason is barbaric and degenerate kys edgelord

ever wonder why you cant get a gf pol?

Goes to show how reddit has infected Sup Forums. I'm not even that old here, but if it was old Sup Forums people would be calling the killer /ournigger/ and trolling the fuck out on social networks.

That's not a nigger. That's a black grandpa faggot. He's taking care of his grand kids. Learn the difference

Nah. Can you point to a time Sup Forums ever cheered the death of a murdered geriatric dude? Sup Forums's probably all broken home kids raised by their grandparents, nobody likes seeing old folks gunned down

Stop trying to fit in huehuenigger. Black people =/= niggers.

>hes not a nigger because i saw so
>its cause he has his shirt tucked in and belt buckle on
>hes old

FPBP

Differentiating between blacks and niggers is as old as Sup Forums. Have you even been here long enough to remember where the term sandnigger comes from?

HAHA YOU LIKE BOSS NIGGER? Oh man im getting a real kick out of this shit even back then it was never this bad with the black man or nigger tier shit we'd get it a few times but not this bad. Nor would we get literal fucking retard logic that somehow hes a good person ebcause he fucking tucks his shirt in. I'm fucking getting a real laugh out of you retards.

video?

No, sorry, this board used to know the difference between a black man and a nigger, until all the edgy obese teenagers showed up. You are the cancer here.

Seriously, how long you been here? Probably about a year I'd guess?

It's not me who's trying to fit in here using XD le flag stereotypes.

Your flag carries actual niggers posting here, while mine rarely, if ever, has a nigger behind posting.

lol i've been here longer then /new/ even existed you fucking tard. seriously the level of discussion i that Sup Forums is at right now is fucking youtube tier retarded. i'm just here to fucking laugh at you redditers. hey I have a good idea maybe if we make every single nigger dress up with a shirt and a fucking belt on they'll just all straight out right? lol

Sup Forums is an aristocrats board.

Edgy Sup Forumstards not welcome

In all honesty this, this is why they memed a sentient orange into presidency who's best friends with Israel.

i'm a nigger and always shitpost in this website
where is your god now?

This is how they are, that's their nature.

>implying
I bet you don't even know what I mean by that

>Pharaonic lineage
>North African
>Therefore White, True Aryan

Muhfuggin racist ass \pol\

I really wonder how you are in real life? Feels good to act big on the internets huh buddy?

Better off you are if they kill each other
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

I see, you're just fucking stupid. Fair enough, I won't waste more time on you

>le based nigger meme

he was one of us

What a typical response from an ass hurt redditer haha

if he was white he would be but he isn't.

He was 100% fucking right and its fucking sad as fuck. Look at all these fucking idiots defending a "based nigger". Fucking depressing as fuck.

are you telling there is no difference? in the pic we can clearly see that the monkey with the suit don't threat society while the monkey with a gun does that

Pathetic fuck

Still a fucking monkey why do I give a shit

First you say IQ then you say skin color. I think you have a problem.

fpbp

Because there's a difference between feral and domesticated animals

>i'm a nigger and always shitpost
a ta

>Because there's a difference between feral and domesticated animals

This^^^

If the whites don't have day of the rope in their mind, they're completely defeated by the niggers and the kind-
The trump era can't be the same as the reagan era where whites watch their country go down the drain.

You fuck dogs

Blacks != niggers.

For fuck sake! That poor man did nothing wrong, he didn't deserve that shit.

Te pego na esquina vocĂȘ chora

well I think we are getting there. just have to keep bashing into these reddit skulls that giving a shit about some nigger will not help whites in the long run.

>having either in your country as equals

I finally looked this up, realized it was a black man who did it. Him rotting in jail and hopefully being put down is fine. But for you faggots out there, don't give up your youth and freedom for some old over the hill nigger, use it to take down the ones who can still multiply.

desu I noticed that somewhat too. The older ones SOMETIMES keep to themselves. NO I DON'T want niggers around or in my neighborhood but once all those old niggers are gone it's ooga-booga non-stop chimpouts from then on. Now, my reasons for not wanting to be around niggers is the same reason for not wanting to be around snakes; sure not all snakes are poisonous but I will stay way for my own safety just in case. I am not EXPERT on snakes nor niggers. They say, "It's a black things you wouldn't understand....and they're right about that.

>>Because there's a difference between feral and domesticated animals
>This^^^

I love dogs and will keep one and not be afraid of my friends dogs when they are around me, but I'm not trusting wolves,coyotes, or african wind dogs anytime soon no matter how tame or nice they seem.

Your making your country look bad

I feel ya bro

Domesticated niggers.

The black grandpa proved that Sup Forums isn't racist after all
So fucking glad that we don't cane in against stormfags and full blown Nazis
civic nationalism is the way

RIP based black grandfather

this so much
I know many black people and they're great
just look at Brazil they have like 50 percent Africans and their country is diverse and vibrant as fuck

>>>Because there's a difference between feral and domesticated animals
>>This^^^
>I love dogs and will keep one and not be afraid of my friends dogs when they are around me, but I'm not trusting wolves,coyotes, or african wild dogs anytime soon no matter how tame or nice they seem.Nor do I want to be around them unless they are safely behind caged bars.

Te amarro no poste e vocĂȘ ora

I didn't say that. I said it's stupid to cheer his death. Are you one of those fucking sandniggers that cheers when a friendly dog is put down?

t. a nigger

>moralfag that hasn't taken his redpills

A nigger detected

yeah fuck these racists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP REPLYING TO THESE THREADS

FUCKING SAGE

Fuck you Soros shill. You goddamn shits are so obvious.

This man was a good man that stayed with his family and did his best to raise them to be good people.

Sucks that a total loser had to murder him.