Question about racemixing

I am a spic Dominican and i'm wondering according to those who oppose race mixing, if I were to breed with a Columbian or Peruvian chick is this wrong? Or am I only allowed to breed with other Dominicans.

I would like to add that I'm probably the whitest Dominican you could ever meet, in terms of skin color I'm pale as fuck and most of the time people confuse me to be white unless I blatantly tell them I'm not.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Dominican_Republic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I am a spic
Stopped reading right there

kek

Don't you want to educate the spic on racemixing or would you rather I fuck your white woman.

You shouldn't defile our white women since you're still not actually white, but I encourage you to defile a darker woman to whiten the darkies

I would advise you to breed with other white-looking latina chicks no matter what ethnicity. Also, since you are already in america, you should at least try to redpill other latinos you meet on not voting for liberals.

So which one is it?

Both are acceptable.

Whitest Dominican you could ever meet = nigger.

Well memed, my friend

>spics fucking other spics
>race mixing

yeah you're fine. if you have even one drop of nigger blood though you have to go back to africa immediately with all the other ungo bungos.

Makes absolutely no sense. You can most definitely make a better joke than that.

Very nice ID

why are all your images tiny and shitty?

It wasn't a joke. 90% of Dominicans have african heritage. You share a shitty island with niggerland shithole haiti. Stay mad nigger.

>implying these are spics
>okay nigger

Mixed race people should idealy only mix with other mixed race people to not dilute anyone else's gene pool further. But at the end of the day if she doesn't care it's up to her.

Except that I fall under the 16% White European (mainly of Spanish and French descent).

Cherry pick much? I'm not denying African blood runs through many Dominicans but The genetic makeup of the Dominican Republic's population is estimated to be 52.15% European. Most Dominican females are not that dark skinned or have Afros like in that picture unless one of their parents was directly black. But go on educate me about my own people.

I'm not sure just like your penis, burger.

post skin colour and we judge
>or mark it on chart

my hand for you faggots.

just go do this or this user

here, nigger.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Dominican_Republic

I don't give a single fuck what non whites do so long as they stay in their own shitty lands.