Group of Black Men Savagely Attack Fleeing White Boys in London

youtube.com/watch?v=s6PaCCzeowA - Shocking scenes from Nairobi where a white tourist was attacked. Lol jk it's London. If diversity is our strength I shudder to imagine what our weaknesses are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUDKdbxP-HM
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr5Zq8hn19E&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr5Zq8hn19E
youtube.com/watch?v=bGZ8Bb6t6cQ
forum.deviantart.com/community/politics/2291410/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking niggers

Hmmmmm and they wonder why they're hated

Sup Forums it is time to start going over to /fit/ cause right now the white race looking weak as fuck.

They're just running up and down the street knocking out white guys left and right.

Sheeiit! We swoll as a mutha' fucka'!

>implying there are white people in London

They chatter
They chatter like monkeys
Like children they take glee in disharmony

why would white people be in london?

>Calling the blacks "men" while calling the white a "white boy"

Whatsup Tyrone

>This fucking same thread posted at least 10 times a day

How much do you get paid to keep posting it? The video isn't even good, there's no context to the fight.

>Double check the flag

Yeah, why am I not surprised it's an Ausfag, definitely tied with Leafs in shit post austerity

>Live in UK
>Get attacked
>Defend yourself
>Go to jail
>Don't defend yourself
>Become an Internet meme

Top kek.

better go talk about that base old nigger

Well, it is the title of the video.
Sounds like something you would watch on some nigger site.

In Packs.

Always in packs.

Niggers.

Ive watched this over and over again.

The fat fuck in the black shirt doesn't even get hit.

He just falls over and lays there motionless.

What a fat fucking loser.

Been to London can confirm it's spot the great whitey unicorns

This is a common thing in London, I wish it was just a meme.

Does anyone have the context on this video?
I've lived in London my whole life, and while I've noticed that the negroes tend more to violence I haven't ever seen a pack of them just start attacking people in public.
I think the white guys who were attacked must have been antagonising them somehow, which still doesn't excuse any violence obviously but it's like women with short skirts and rape. Minimize risk, because we don't live in an ideal world.

Jee wizz I sure wish I could defend myself from a nigger pack.

>not in burgurland
Well sucks right massive Jamal cock dun'it? Living where we can't legally protect ourselves from nignogs with items created to stop any more victims from their mindless violence.

Serves him right for being a racist whitey living in the English Califat.

I'm going to London for 3 days. Do I actually have to worry about niggers?

I swear I've seen this exact thread before, with all the same words...

london has been a shit hole for ages. Essex and Kent are the only white majority locations left and its slowly changing

i literally haven't been on this PC in nearly 2 days, I thought Sup Forums was down and frozen when I saw this thread on the front page, because I definitely saw it before leaving.

Along with Indians and Pakis.

South london will get you featured in our papers, under the obituaries section.

yep nothing new. also they beat and stab each other to death frequently.

OP trying to incite race riots. REPORTED.

reminder that Hitler was right.

Sooo.. Did the guy knock himself out? I see hes walking and then he just falls..

He was probably pretending to be knocked out.

>swarming like animals
>that screeching at the start of the video when the guy falls
>the head scarfs following to get a good look

I swear to god minorities are ganging up on whites now, I had to deal with the same shit at my last workplace. I hate this country now.

>Does anyone have the context on this video?

Sure, here's the station it took place at

youtube.com/watch?v=YUDKdbxP-HM

That's about the maximum amount of context you require.

don't be a racist

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr5Zq8hn19E&t

thanathosis

This . There's not even any real hits landed when the 2nd blob hits the deck some coon plants the gayest kick on him ever .
It looks pretty fake to me .

Looks like this was outside Westfield shopping centre, may be wrong.

Living in London has truly opened my eyes to racial differences. And not in a good way. Black people, in my experience, tend to be very loud, violent, anti-social and unintelligible.

I grew up in a poor white town with no jobs but even then there wasn't the kind of crime I've seen here. I walk behind a black person on the pavement and if they're eating food (often take-away fried chicken) they often just throw it on the floor when they've finished. Rather than walk another 100 yards to the next crossing point they just stand in the road until a car is stupid enough to stop and let them cross. The last place I lived I was woken at 2am on a Monday morning quite often by gangs of blacks outside screaming and blasting Jamaican music in their car until a white person (often me) opened a window and told them to fuck off.

It's disgusting, truly. I'm starting to not even mind the hoard of Slavs roaming the streets. But this is no longer a British city, and in the last census we discovered that only 40% of London is now White British, and it's falling fast. I'm actually talking to my boss tomorrow since he offered to let me work from home back in my hometown rather than live in London. Fuck London. Fuck the lesser races.

Thanks for reading my blog and please, please subscribe.

Where the fuck do you live?

Suburbs I bet.

Slavs probably act like niggers or did you notice the difference between them?

Wasn't it presented differently a few days ago ? In the OP, it was different.

Yes.

/fit/ is full of loosers who believe that curling everyday while drinking a gallon a milk will get them laid.

I can only speak through experience, and a lot of Slavs I have spoken to or seen have been alright, and they tend to be hard-working (construction, taxi drivers, etc). I lived with a Polish barman for a while and he was a cool guy, just played video games all the time.

There are a lot of drunken slavs here though. One place I lived the door broke to the kitchen. The agency sent over a "carpenter" to fix it, turned out to be two drunken Latvians in their 50s who didn't have the right tools and ended up leaving and forgetting the tools they'd brought.

I don't much mind Slavs, it's just when your city is already overrun with Muslims, Pakis, Niggers etc then it's hard not to dislike Slavs too.

Looks like after a football match desu

witnessed

It is called NIGGER. Get out reddit

Thats amazing all This reminds me of are the loser virgins of Sup Forums who talk shit online but actually piss their pants when jamal opens a can of whopass

This came up as a recommendation. Filthy fucking subhumans
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr5Zq8hn19E

Why dont they tesch whites how to fight?

of course its in Stratford,the happiest place in London

Well, it's the 400 years of slavery and all that, id'n it, Governor?

Cheerio.

I applaud your attempt at being funny but curling, really? Should have gone with squatting everyday and eating oats + a gallon of milk.

Yup, sounds exactly like Slavs, although I never experienced it in this country.

Looks like it's outside Startford station, not far from Westfield

Why dont they teach blacks how to behave?

I wana die now

ongo bongo is right to some extent, you should know how to defend yourself, problem is, the guy was against 10 monkeys, even if you are an MMA champion the numbers will overwhelm, so it's probably best to not fight otherwise instead of a knockout you risk getting jumped by a pack of rabid monkeys and get killed.

also during that situation is hard to judge what to do, that's why soldiers and military train so much, because when shit hits the fan they stop thinking and the training kicks in, gross motor skills and muscle memory.

That feel when live in Rural Cheshire.

What is a black person?

Nah but seriously, first the cities, then the towns, then the villages, nothing is safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=bGZ8Bb6t6cQ

We tried it, but then they abolished slavery :(

"Good Doggo"

>we need to know her full name so we can profit off her degradation and humiliation
>"ayy what degradation mean"

DESE WASTEMAN ARE STOOPID BRUV

Slavs are angels compared to this shit

>black men
>white boys
are you fucking serious?

Looks good.

Who needs rifles with 30 round magazines?

Gods, anyone else get a stiffy when weak bois get beat on by the totally superior BBC.

WE CAN'T COMPETE.

>No one helping the guy on the ground.
>Everyone just swarms him with their camera phones,
>Disgusting

They're all just standing around taking photos. Guy could have been choking on his own tongue while unconscious and nobody would care.

>slowly changing

MAKE IT STOP

reap what you sow

forum.deviantart.com/community/politics/2291410/

Sorry. He meant, "fucking tanned Germans".

>outside Westfield shopping centre

is it possible to organize a group of white male soccer hools and teach these apes a lesson? shouldn't be a big problem to gather a group of 500 - 1000 guys and just steamroll these monkeys into the pavement.

nigerians in my city get humbled real quick when they act this way.

This user has the right idea, it's a cliche but by and large they tend to be hard working and keep largely to themselves, any interactions I've had personally have been neutral or positive.

You do see groups of them outside their houses drinking cans and squatting of a Sunday but meh, once they don't get anti social whatever.

Nogs on the other hand are the absolute scum of London. Toss up between them and Muslims as to who needs gotten rid of first.

This isn't London.

Why do you keep posting this thread?

This is why we need common sense gun regulation.
White people need guns to protect ourselves.

Stratford is in London you retard.

What language is that???

LOL bitch ass white boi got rekt lmaooo, stay mad white cuckies

>Shocking scenes from Nairobi where a white tourist was attacked. Lol jk it's London. If diversity is our strength I shudder to imagine what our weaknesses are.

Its in Nairobi

Is Nairobi in London?

you fucking retard

At first i thought he ran into that pillar, but on closer inspection you can see a wog in dark clothing swing at him. He shudda not run, there like dogs running only excites them.

Animals.

>all these coal burners hanging around them

??????????????????????????????

45% white british and rising

Its a quote from OPs post.
What are you confused about?
Ask a question if you want to know.

This happened in Nairobi - I mean look at the scene. This is not London. Its not hard to see that

When I lived in the U.K. This was a constant fear:
Would I be "nogged " and would they film it.

That's Stratford Station you plonker, fuck's sake

>Shocking scenes from Nairobi where a white tourist was attacked. *****Lol jk it's London*****

There is a sign at the start that says Maryland station, so you should change your flag back to Canada.

Defo Stratford, mate.