How are yall gonna defend him spending every weekend playing golf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWvO2g2b4ho
whitehousedossier.com/2017/04/16/trump-schedule-sunday-april-16-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no yall

At least he's not a nigger

low energy fuck

right wing retards are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

Republicans and conservatives should never be taken seriously again.

The nigga likes to play golf, get off his dick

>Hey guys vote for me so I can make things great again.
>Suckers I just wanted to get my lobbyists government spots while I golf and rake in the cash suckers!

Its what happened.

fuck you, cuck

you are probably a leaf from vancouver or some other SJW shithole.

clearly u never had a job before.. most people get weekends off.

Is he that fat ?

Trump: If I'm President I Won't Have Time To Play Golf
youtube.com/watch?v=NWvO2g2b4ho

I keep hearing this lately. Is this actually true or is it a joke?

why are niggers worthless and in need of a holocaust?

gotta lose some weight

>Monday
bomb Syria
>Tuesday
justify bombing Syria
>Wednesday
meet with China, arrange nukes for N. Korea
>Thursday
bomb Afghanistan
>Friday
threaten North Korea with nukes

You're telling me this guy doesn't deserve to relax on the weekend? North Korea can leave a message and he'll get back to them on Monday.

He doesn't get weekends off? He has to work 24/7?
Is mar-a-lago so remote it doesn't have internet and phone connections?

Sage faggot, kys

Golf is like meditation for him. He doesn't drink alcohol and doesn't "take the day off." Plus he owns a bunch of golf courses so it's sort of like work for him. I think he's of Scottish descent and Scots invented golf FWIW.

This is true, maybe we should only care about the Libertarians from now on.

No it is photo shopped just looked it up. Kinda weird to to do it isn't like he looked think in original picture.

The man is supposedly working 20 hours days... nothing wrong with a little golf to break up a schedule like that.

wew

Do you really want Trump to get into a rut with no time to relax? Imagine how poor his decision making skills would be after 6 weeks of no R&R time.

I'm fine with presidents getting off time so long as they don't get more than 3 days a week off. I'd go fucking crazy if I had to work my shitty job for more than 6 days a week.

No. He just bigbonned! Why you fatshame?

Yeah, your country might be fucked but at least it isn't this retard fest.

>supposedly

this

the same way the obongo voters did.

Golf course isn't bugged.

Most people don't have control over the free world and most people aren't the president of the United States you autistic fuck

if i was president i would do the same thing

This. He met with Rand and Xi on the golf courses. Must be some tactics for negotiation.

He's working for free and kicking ass M-F.

Fucking leaf.

this, obama went on several golf vacations as well.

OK, but consider the following, his entire campaign was based off of him "Making America Great Again" not; fucking around in other countries like a cuck.

You know all the president have weekends off right? they aren't slaves.

kek

He can do whatever he wants on his days off. Dumbass leaf

>how are yall gonna defend him
We'll think of something, yall-boi.

lmfao

It would probably be for the best if he played golf every day.

This fucking retarded faggot, dicking around with taxpayer money isn't the same as getting the "weekend off". Also, when will Trump-Fags understand that their "supreme" leader is just a fat fucking waste of space.

This is one thing Democrats are going to pounce upon in 2020

Hey look, lots of fags itt sucking trump cock.

>Muh trump deserves a break
>Obongo d-d-did it too

Wipe your mouths off losers.

What the fuck is your point fag

honestly I could give a fuck

to all the people getting all pissed off, what would you rather have him do?

This is just fucking some high class weaponized autism we have here

Trump plays golf with politicians, this is how politics is done.

If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if this is what Obama was doing then I'm not even mad.

Obongo doing it too should be the #1 reason for Trump to NOT do it, especially since he called him out on this during the campaign.

*brraaaapp*
>YES SIR!

hmm, consider the following: not spend a shit ton of my money looking fat and disgusting on national TV with less than a third grade reading level and a completely perverted desire of fucking his own daughter.

If you are advocating a 7 day work week how about you put your money where your mouth is

are you retarded?!?!

What a fat piece of shit

give me a serious answer you stupid Redditor

the hours he is golfing, what do you want him to do. Run on a fucking treadmill?

T H I C C

>meeting with chinese president

>vacation

educate yourself faggot.

>"i-its all 4d chess"

I agree. I'm a non-interventionist and believe that refusing to meddle in foreign countries' civil and regional conflicts is the key to our economic recovery.

But it's not like he's doing fuck-all all week, then going golfing. He's making moves. And I recall Obama getting the same shit for golfing too much. I honestly think it's mandated by White House insiders because they know how easily a human can be overwhelmed by the stress and responsibilities of the office.

What's even more amazing is that Obama QUIT SMOKING while president. Insanity.

Then who's going to smooth things over with Russia?

>y'all
Kill yourself

That could be a good start considering that he could die at any moment from his shit diet but, giving a serious answer, he could stop the Putin dicksucking and maybe not send millions of people to die in worthless wars.

True, the press seems to fuck with presidents a little too much and not let them do their jobs.

What proof do you have that he is playing golf?
and no, reporting mainstream or commie media links does not prove the president is being a lazy sack of shit.

post better bait cuck.

>he could stop the Putin dicksucking

Thats not even a thing, that is your opinion, jesus christ I ask for a serious answer and this is the best you can give me?

Give me something substantial. What would you rather him be doing during those hours he is golfing?

>and maybe not send millions of people to die in worthless wars.

You're retarded, you know that? I can't believe I even replied to you. 'Millions' have not been sent to 'die in a worthless war'.

gee that poor guy must be so beat from ordering all those military interventions from the comfort of his nice office

>weekend
Your answer.

Fuck off nigger

Trump is a megakike. In his Easter weekend address to the nation he put Jews first before Christians and he sure as he'll is doing (((their))) work on the international stage. To think I fell for his bullshit. He is a massive, giant Kike.

The presidents shedule is released you imbicile
whitehousedossier.com/2017/04/16/trump-schedule-sunday-april-16-2017/

You guys are so fucking dumb or just straight up liars.

He owns the resorts, any time he goes there, they report "Trump is playing golf", when in fact he uses them as his command centers and has meetings there, and sometimes uses them as a leap-pad for meeting up with his family. He's actually only played golf like 3 times, with Abe, Rand, and some other dude -- all of which were coupled with meetings.

LIARS.

Consider right when he started going to his resorts all the time, the White House leaks stopped.... I wonder why that is?

sure as hell*

So, it's an opinion when there are tons of Russian agents in the white house as well as when most of the Trump administration has ties to Russia. Interesting.

THICC

Every pres golfs plus havent you been paying attention he holds meetings and takes heads of state there to do his business away from the media and little snowflakes like you

I dislike this sociopath, manipulative billionaire who somehow convinced lower-middle class Americans he's on their side. But this here, this is stupid. Talking about his waist line, or falsely calling him a sexual abuser, or bitching about his hypocrisy on trivial issues discredits your other arguments and gives his 2-bit followers a persecution complex.

He's probably not.

>he thinks the Obama administration didn't bug the White House and Presidential retreats

Agree to disagree, but you still can't even answer the original question besides muh russia muh putin.

You're pathetic, and you are bait personified.

Every time he goes there it costs multiple millions of dollars. Why not just receieve them at the white house. Also the mar-a-lago shedules are not even public so how would you know? You idtios and your personality cult need to kill yourselves

keep flogging that limp micropenis of yous; if you wank it hard enough and long enough (you) might even manage a semi-erection

(((They))) cant bug a golf course. Why do you think he's out there so much

Still waiting, come one. I'll ask again. What is one thing you would rather Trump be doing in his off time as opposed to golfing.

Come on, use that pea brain, I know you can do it.

>reddit spacing

It's gonna be hilarious when he pays for it at the end of the term out of his own pocket for good PR...

also, it's so embarrassing that as supposedly the "richest" country, so many people bitch about Trump flying around or the secret service cost of protecting his family from crazies.... it's like if you go to a fancy restaurant and then start bitching about the food, trying to penny-pinch and get a refund, very tacky to complain about our O.G. president flying around like a superhero -- we're a rich country atm, we can handle it, let our President eat like a king and fly around in a gilded jet, who cares

I don't give a fuck, I'll reddit space all I want.

Still can't answer the question, can ya ?

You just going to ignore all the meetings he's had with congress and world leaders over these same weekends?

Wait until you learn that the deceitful, money-hungry muckraker media convinced you that Trump was mocking that reporter.

There's video of him doing that before and the reporter doesn't even make those motions. His arm is just stuck like that and he's completely normal otherwise.

>cripple writing for the NYT

makes sense

That's a carefully crafted shitpost. Well done.

but when nigbama goes to a basketball game it's fine, right?

At least he's not presidenting.

If you think all it takes is picking up a phone, you're mistaken.

I would estimate that the president has between 5 and 20 meetings PER DAY, not including appearances, briefings, dinners where he needs to "be president," and all the conference calls and emails throughout.

Just because something's not physically demanding doesn't mean it isn't mentally exhausting.

Okay let me be honest here. Golfing is a great way to bond. You bring people you want to sway your way golfing with you and once you get to bonding it will be easier to do.

He's honestly just an idiot who said dumb things without thinking.

>Every time he goes there it costs multiple millions of dollars.

It's documented at about $3.1 mil to $3.5 mil per visit; current total just for Mar S Lago is about $40 mil.

> the mar-a-lago shedules are not even public

None of the schedules are available, none of the logs are available. For anywhere. He's gone full Dick Cheney and classified everything.

5 years after he leaves office they might get declassified enough to see partial records.

A man who has to deal with the shitstorm the left has left him with.
cunt deserves a little down time.

I'm bumping this thread and highlighting my brilliant comments because this is the main point.

>Consider right when he started going to his resorts all the time, the White House leaks stopped.... I wonder why that is?

is he really that fat, or a shoop?

It's good for his health to stay fit, and people commonly do business over golf.