Post GIFs that represent your country. I will start with the most American GIF of all time

Post GIFs that represent your country. I will start with the most American GIF of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QN9yb_oNtOA
youtu.be/_-NLo9PBl94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That doesn't represent your country. The fact that there's misery, Al-Qaeda, ISIS all over the world. Just because of you burgies.
You are all monsters and power rangers are yet to arrive.

I thought the poos were cracking down on mooslims.
power rangers look so cool.

We want cute anime girl because we want cute anime girl

THESE are the Power Rangers that represent my nation as a proud Kekistani.

youtube.com/watch?v=QN9yb_oNtOA

POO IN THE LOO

Mooselims are a problem and leaders like gaddafi and saddam had them under control. But noo burger has to fuck things up even more. Seriously guys, we don't even want you ffs. You can go to the fuckin Mars and drown into your filth. Let us earthlings handle mudslims ourselves.

>japanese television show

>.gifs
You whatsapp fags need to move onto 2008

>most american gif of all time
nigga please

Five faggots with super soakers represent our country awesome

I tried to get the Power Rangers to come help you guys but they were busy. However I was able to get the Psycho Rangers. . They haven't really been doing anything since the the late 90's.

Now here's some good news: these guys are stronger and faster than the Power Rangers.In addition if they die they can easily come back.

Now here's some bad news. For one, they don't have a megazord. HOWEVER they may be able to STEAL a megazord if there's one nearby. Also if I recall correctly, at least one of them can transform themself into a giant monster, which while not as good as a megazord is still pretty damn good and useful.

The Psycho Rangers may also frighten, injure, maim, and maybe even kill some of your civilians. This is because of the Psycho Rangers having what I like to call "alternative" moral values.

Also you may hear the Pink one say that they're "evil". Now I know how that may sound so let me explain. "Evil' means something completely different from where Pink Psycho Ranger hails from. In her homeland "evil" actually means good, protective, and to care for all life on Earth.

webm counts as gif right?

my country is becoming more like a jewish isis

THAT'S NOT A GIF OR A WEBM

>we
Go scrub some toilets, Private.

This accurately represents my gobernment

But it's funny.

Here is:
youtu.be/_-NLo9PBl94

I'm aloud to eat that little paper cup of beans.

pooer ranger

>This is the boy who gives the ass, oh!
>The BICHO PIRULETA (ACROBATIC BEAST), turn to the DAIVAL, GO THERE ... GO, RUN!
>NO UNDERWEAR, NO UNDERWEAR, NO UNDERWEAR! Take off the carcass, pull off the carcass and jump!
>"Oh there, oh bag of beads, oh there, oh there! AAAi, my goodness! (- Oh backflip or ...)
>Go brother, look how sweet, see! OÓÓi, aHahaHahaHa!
>AGAIN, BROTHER! AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN! (- Noooo ...)
>ONE MORE, BROTHER! ONE MORE, BROTHER! ONE MORE! (- My mom...)
>ONE MORE THERE, SEE! ONE MORE, BROTHER! ONE MORE! GO THERE, GO THERE! ONE MORE, HAND!
>"Oh, what a fucking asshole, come on! (- Yummy is my hard roll ...)
>BITCH I STOPPED, HAND! HEY!
>BITCH, SEE! (- OUT THERE, DOOM!)
>Oh, just, you fucking asshole, see ...
>Aah, bro ...

>the most American GIF of all time.
>Brand right bought by a jew
>spent as little money on it as he could while maximizing profits on the back of good, honest actors

pretty much hit the nail on it's head

holy god this is gold

>Most American gif of all
>From a Japanese children's show
WEW

I always thought May was supposed to be the smart one among the lads.

Sweden we all know the sugar disappearing into the coffee gif is sweden.gif

>tfw tub girl represents your country