Every World War was era of huge inventions and progress

>every World War was era of huge inventions and progress

What gadgest like radar we will get during WW3?

Explosive gadgets placed inside Czech whores' vaginas.

Extremely advanced satellite GPS systems that can track individuals movement in real time.

lasers, energy shields, and self-replicating/-repairing drones

>What gadgest like radar we will get during WW3?

Genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership.

Telepathy
Advanced easily controlled infantry drones
Invisibility
Anti-gravity travel

You're gonna learn how to shit in wood chips again son because nuclear war will kill all technology.

We'll get maps with Luxembourg on them.

Sadly nobody will care.

I heard they'll get their own flag.

Weaponized memes

You don't know what kind of mistake you're doing

Time travel

We get nuked, WW3 lasts only a day.

We've gone as far as the tech trees will allow. All that's left is "research future tech" or turn off the simulation.

Did you know that the exact same "conclusion" has been thrown around for the last three centuries?

weaponized fog that turns people inside out.

This probably lots of new drone tech and maybe some better forms of lasers and plasma weapons.

Radar was invented before or in the beginning of ww2 so the idea either came way before the war or at the beginning of the war. Many gadgests like this are thought up and tested in secret and tested again again before they are brought to the public eye. Now image the things that are being tested now you wont see for years or you wont see till the goverment truly has a real big reason for showing

>he fell for the WW3 meme

lol dumb 3rd worlder

>Italy

keep leeching my friend

drones

Don't worry

but we already have drones

>make absolutely absurd and retarded post
>Australian

checks out

>government forcing its people to use all their time and resources to develop new ways to murder other people

Yeah I'll just stay here with my sheep

Lrl pls no bullying.

Whores dont pay taxes how can they compete?

jokes on you I'm a 6'2 north italy master race

kek

Damn. What was Germany thinking letting pooland into the EU?

Post your skin right now.

flossy sure does have a nice rear on her...

Low altitude drone swarms capable of navigating buildings in urban combat theaters with cohesive movement patterns and spacial mapping via inter-connectivity.

>during
None, WW3 would be over in a few hours. After? The wheel, fire, basic metallurgy.

quantum computing

It's probably the One World Government, RFID chipping and global currency

HEAVY OBJECTS

is it OK to use lambskin condoms?

I am hoping for no more Russia and USA

I'm sure that 'gravity bomb' the US unveilled just now was one of them

These two please

Lazer guns

meme warfare

>weaponized fog
why not... weaponized frog?

Kill drones which algorithmically detect non-white faces

Can't civilization.

Weaponized laser and plasma firing systems have proven to be extremely ineffective and costly.
Developing weapons is about being able to kill people as effectively and cheap as possible.

Why spend time and money on developing an oversized flashlight?

Dont need algorithms when we've already got a database of every person on the planet.

There won't be a WW3.

Memetic and mental weaponry.
Are you ready to shitpost the Norks to death with your mind? I am.

Weaponisation of autism and memes

I've been doing that shit since 2004

>why not... weaponized frog?

we can win this thing. the eternal kiwi has been awoken. this is my girl, you can borrow her for 30mins, mate.

They already have those. You think google earth is the best we got for real?

The only real answer. The bible talks about a swarm of locust, this is it. No cover, no buildings, swarm on tanks. They only need directional/radius blasts ability. Mass produce them and watch as 5k swarm a battlefield, shoot down 347, another 2k just got made.

WW3 would spill into space I think. You'll see new space technology to keep your satellite networks alive and take down the enemies

would definitely do her over a kangaroo

let's just hope that one side deploys cancer rays.

>would definitely do her over a kangaroo

getting the kangaroo to stand still will be a challenge.

Could be used to fry people's eyes from a distance.

Zero-point energy

kek you're right

>What are goggles?

Hopefully more efficient gas chambers

railguns and swarm UAVs

It has a use though, the chance of being permanently blind at any point when you're outside is pretty scary.

Mutant turtle soldiers :~)

>being this blue pilled

Nukes aren't real faggot

Real life fallout ghouls

Lol

>swarm of locust
Grey Goo incoming

This aswell. The Boeing X-37 should be made to take down enemy satellites with directional energy overloads or malicious code injections. Retrofit the cargo bay to hold tungsten rods for tectonic bombardment. Also perhaps have the ability to create an instant firewall for America, much like the Chinese firewall, cutting off at the source, i.e. underwater cables. Maybe perhaps build a secret nuclear powered computation complex to D-dos a countrys power, electric, gas, and governmental infrastructure. Slowing or stopping vital communication injunction with anti satellite weaponry.

They've had those for years, lmao.
There is a video showing the guy who made the lenses for one of the unclassified ones, and even that one could zoom in on to a street and track everything in real time.

>We've gone as far as the tech trees will allow
Fucking retard...

Advanced drone swarms
Quantum computing
Rapid development of AI and massively increased funding for it
Space weaponry as first world countries may end up battling it out in space over satellites, or even temporary stations if parts of the earth are nuked
Advanced cars, probably self driving with mounted weaponry would become the norm
Surrogate soldiers like the movie surrogates

Probably nothing.

I wouldn't trust Trump with WW3

At the end of WW3, it's gonna be bows and iron smelting.

You have no idea about the black projects do you?

Being completely serious, I predict weaponized infantry lasers. Not in the laser rifle sense, but in the unmanned ground combat vehicle sense. Nothing high powered that will melt someone, but like a small tracked or wheeled drone with facial recognition software and powerful lasers that can blind targets.

I think weapons of that design will hit the battlefields of the future when people stop caring about the Geneva Conventions during WWIII.

Imagine: you send 50 men to assault a bunker and 40 are blinded permanently within the first 60 seconds of combat.

Hey, Smoothskin.

>Not just fucking lambs and cutting out the middle man

Everything is already in the books. LENR reactors give practically unlimited energy on demand. RF resonant cavity thruster gives us unlimited range without propellant. Railguns are already working.

We could go full WH40K literally within a decade.

All that needs to happen is to get the technology we already have unlocked from the black projects and developed.

Woah woah woah, blinding soldiers with lasers? That's like, a war crime, you sick bastard.

Funny you say that

>cutting out the middle man

It's called fucking with 2 lambs at once mate, get with it

Einstein is a Jew and a puppet. Who gives a fuck what he has to say? His work was shit too

wtf
Why is belgium leeching? I thought they were rich and wealthy

It is a reasonable extrapolation from current ability and practice. The US has already prototyped and field tested automated laser systems to sweep the battlefield and laser optical systems like night vision, rangefinders, thermal sights, binoculars, and scopes.

It is totally reasonable that the US would drop the convention and just patch the software to engage both optical enhancements as well as human eyes.

That was 20 years ago. Now they have 40% Muslim. That's a lot of welfare that needs to be paid.

Gundams

Advanced Drones
Active Camouflage
Powered exoskeletons
Neural-Optical enhancement computers

Indeed. Although, we will use lasers for anti-missile tech. DARPA has been developing it even for drones.

Railguns artillery, although revolutionalizing power sources would be necessary first.

Advanced batteries are another thing we need (not just for the military either). You'll probably win a Nobel prize if you can develop a more efficient battery than pre-existing tech.

dead chink ona stick

This. Next man to invent a battery even 10% more efficient is a goddamn national hero.

Those graphene shills have been at it for over a decade and have jack shit so I won't hold my breath.

AI assisted warfare

Thing is the media and reddit/science guy worshiping crowds over hyped it to an extreme degree because of low IQ optimism. Same shit they're doing with solar panels right now.

insanely effective anti-missile defences
quantum computers for decryption
better/different encryption methods
more efficient batteries
smaller drones with more destructive potential

Pretty much.

Graphene, in theory, is a fantastic material. In over a decade they still have not managed to come up with a way to synthesize it on any kind of scale economically.

>bourg
is that in sweden?

WE HAD DRONES IN WORLD WAR I, PEOPLE.

terminators

Hydraulic assistance unit
Heal gel for cuts flesh wounds etc
Bio skin
Handheld Ballistic systems that tag and hold target, shoot around corners.
New materials like silicene and graphene will be pushed into use
Bullet resistant paint
And many more

Dunno but ww4 we'll probably rediscover fire

The first person to invent a quantum computer will probably be assassinated, because every government in the world will basically have most of their legacy encryption compromised.