What redpilled thing can I watch on Netflix right now?

There must be something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYKgHvPVACE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3%
netflix.com/watch/80057280
youtube.com/watch?v=KGFJYJHxYxc
youtube.com/watch?v=fAIM7BXCAn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

13 Reasons Why

Lol jk

youtube.com/watch?v=oYKgHvPVACE
The only answer

The most redpilled thing you can do is cancel your subscription

Supergirl.

Wtf. Is there nothing good on Netflix?

Paris is Burning

I know what you're thinking, but trust me. It reveals that fags do indeed love degeneracy, traps are indeed out to trick you, gender is real, and that fags are recruiting and abusing children as young as twelve.

surprisingly Iron Fist

the main baddies are pozzed, the main character is struggling with becoming redpilled, and leftist critics hated it.

Children of men

Soros invested in it last year so not much

Better Call Saul! Season 3 just premiered last Monday and the second episode is tomorrow!

Armistice is a very good ww1 documentary. A kind user recommended I watch it and I was thoroughly entertained

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3%

This.

Why does every single person who talks about being redpilled sound like an autistic kid who just learned how social skills work?

Mr Robot

Either do this Or watch Hercules
Show stands the test of time

Peeky Blinders. You're welcome

I read it was trash all over the internet. Please go into more detail, I don't want to watch it and give it ratings so more faggot Marvel shit can be produced. Unless it's quality stuff then whatever

Bill nye's new show

edit:thanks for the gold guys

season 3 is on netflix?

This wonderful series is coming out on April 28, 2017. Get your popcorn and blackface ready.

netflix.com/watch/80057280

suck my sack nerd

bluepilled cunt

Orange is the new black

Yup, you should be able to watch the season 3 premiere on netflix right now! Only one episode has been aired anywhere so far

I've got to say, 13 Reasons Why is pretty redpilled

talks about taboos

>rape
>teen suicide
>drugs
>sex
>mass murder

I suggest giving it a watch. It made me cry a lot.

Bojack Horseman

Last Kingdom, my good man. One of the best series I've ever watched, it's on season 2 right now. You can watch it with VPN through BBC UK. All white viking cast. Fictional story in a historical setting. Bloody battles and shield walls.

It only goes to season 2 on netflags

>still subscribing to Netflix
>redpilled

watching the punisher kill a bunch of Irish degenerates was pretty entertaining

Dont listen to the ((((critics)))) on the internet

I agree. Although there was blatant jewry through out it as well, which got old as fuck real quick (like Tony being gay).

Oh, I guess there's an exclusivity clause for the United States. All the other countries can watch the season 3 premiere online.

t. retard

Hell on Wheels

Yep.

Eyes Wide Shut is on Netflix every now and then you guys should lookout for it

I'm at a point where watching the degeneracy is all the redpill I need. Anyone else?

I didn't like that they made Tony gay. He was pretty redpilled and had a nice car.

I might have to start a VPN just for this.

That show is so gay

Watch anything with clint eastwood, kurt russel, john wayne, mel gibson or AHNULD SWARTZENIGGER

Now you're a man. a manly man man

>watching Netflix

I also like to watch Kung Fu or other foreign films. Old stuff like pre 1965 too.

Wrong.

>redpilled

Okay Stacie, don't you have class in the morning?

>t. bluepilled kid

Inside Job.

another great redpilled show is One Tree Hill

Or the PBS documentary about prohibition,

How old are you?

Real men use Kodi > Exodus app

For all redpilling needs.

The last kingdom

Explain how I'm wrong. There are 15 year olds in the movie bragging about getting raped by old men

>suicide
>redpilled

Got it, champ ;)

Same

if 13 Reasons Why and One Tree Hill aren't redpilled enough for you then I suggest watching Gossip Girls

excellent show, very redpilled

Exodus is better than 1channel?

>he has a netflix account

Dont make fun of me but i bought Sup Forums pass but i still dont see how to edit. Im really confused

I kinda liked The OC but I also got tired of it after the first season

Is London has Fallen still on there?
Basically EVERY muslim and brown person in London flips their akkbar switch.

prohibition is a nice one ken burns has made other good documentaries too

That cartoon "border town" is pretty "red pilled".

>called iron fist
>iron fist is used less than five times throughout the series
rly makes u think

The OC scared me

WRONG.

So I watched that show after Sup Forums recommended it. The main protagonist negress were actually a sad, hypocrite bleached-peach with a white boyfriend. Still it was a waste of my time.

>Watching television programmes or films on Jewflix

Why? Read a book you fucking Normans.

I love Neil degrasse Tyson, hes such a sassy black man

He's an absolute plank.

Dawg Fight. Documentary of a Dindu UFC.

>fight scenes are pretty poor, especially for the character that's suppose to be the master martial artists
>supposedly they had less than 1 hour to rehearse the fight scenes, hence why it sucks so much and explains why it improves as the season goes on
>most of the fights are made to appear more intense by adding a fuckload of jump cuts, which is pretty standard for Marvel
>best fight scenes are with the Asian girl because she has martial arts experience
>story is actually ok, not amazing. Some people don't like the main character because he acts like a child but that's actually the point, he's emotionally stuck as a 12yr old
>soundtrack is ok
>better than Jessica Jones, which was complete trash except for Purple Man

If you're looking for actually quality Marvel stuff:
>Captain America: The Winter Soldier is objectively the best thing they made
>Guardians of the Galaxy is funny but sadly it delves a bit too much into reddit-tier humor
>Iron Man 1 still remains one of the best things to come out of their franchise
>Daredevil is easily the best Netflix series they made
>Luke Cage is somehow oddly redpilled. Surprised it wasn't complete shitshow of "Almighty nigga power!". It's more blaxploitation in that there is the theme of black empowerment but it views that the current state of blacks is shit due to their own doing and they should better themselves instead of blaming others.

(((netflix)))

dont feed the electro-jew

Watch that documentary about this old japanese sushi chef. It's all about tradition, dedication and hard work. No political bullshit but still redpilled.

HAHa it's pretty scary

It's come to the point where anyone who asks what's "redpilled" is a certified retard.

Soros is watching you.

In no particular order:

>house o cards
>advantageous
>knights of sidonia
>attack on Titan
>arq

Movies not on Netflix
>contagion
>children of men
>the road
>moon

Jiro Dream of Sushi desu

>Netflix
>redpilled

In a way house of cards is bluepilled, because they are admitting their crimes while wrapping it up in drama. It's only redpilled if you view it as a confession.

I knew you fucks wouldn't like the WHOLE list but if you only complain one.. It's not awful..

the man in the high castle

Yes, loved it!

Better Call Saul is redpilled

Isn't on Netflix. It's on Amazon.

it's good, but hardly red pilled.

>This is on netflix. youtube.com/watch?v=KGFJYJHxYxc
>At least for me

Fuck the red pill bullshit, here's some good things to watch:

Black Mirror
Better Call Saul
Extras
Archer
Arrested Development
Stranger Things
Breaking Bad
The UK Office
Abstract: The Art Of Design
Mad Men
Narcos

They just added a bunch of good movies, won't bother listing them.

Great choice, I thought they'd taken it down, but it's still there - have to watch it again.

13 reasons why

The BBC version is up on Netflix now, the one the Spacey one is based on.

>all these people unironically watching Netflix

Hello normies from r/The_Donald. Haha let's have a (((civic nationalism))) thread later

I liked the heavy water war.

Other redpilled shows/movies:

The siege of jadotsville
Master & Commander: far side of the world
Narcos
Better call saul

youtube.com/watch?v=fAIM7BXCAn0

watch pokemans

13 reasons why

I only keep mine for my wife and all the Star Trek series. There's lots of shit for females on there.