China backstabs US

LOL
twitter.com/AFP/status/853865556969115649

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AFP/status/853862261596631041
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/606092/women-forced-join-us-army-selective-service-law
ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/
sltrib.com/home/5183435-155/china-russia-send-ships-after-us
nytimes.com/2017/04/14/world/asia/north-korea-china-nuclear.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>US and China are pals now
kek

>dungald drump just figured out that the chinese army is on the border to protect NK like october 1950

I told you. Americans were posting threads about how we should stop making fun of chinks now because they are allies.

Chinks are allies to no-one, they are worse than jews.

These commie rats cannot be trusted. SINK THE CHINKS

This Spaniard is a fucking genius with great instincts, listen to this man.

>they are worse than jews.

What the Spaniard says is true.

Sup Forums hasn't experienced the greedy chinese merchant

talks between china and NK re:nuclear, will likely fail
not good after what Pence said at the press conf.

chinks aligning with their own interests, color me shocked. Looks like WW3 is happening. Draft or no draft?

Wait I thought Trump got Chyna to help us out with NK. What gives, did we just get deal'd?

THAAD

>he actually fell for the Trump is a smart businessman meme

Isnt this old news you fucking niggers? THAAD has already been imolemented a long time ago, this is Obama era shit that needs to be fixed.

The King of Thailand: "The Chinese are the Jews of Asia. Na krap."

Best game of Civ 5 ever.

twitter.com/AFP/status/853862261596631041

The US is already preparing for draft: dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/606092/women-forced-join-us-army-selective-service-law

I concur.

The chinks will stab you in the back for their own glory. They have no honor unlike our jap bros who so happened to be so cool with white people they fucking fought on the side for them.

I'm sure the US knows they can't be trusted. they are not that stupid.

Chinese corporate espionage costs the US hundred of billions of dollars annually:

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

All Chinese immigrants are potential spies:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/

Sink the Chinks. They need to be purged along with the rest of them during the day of the rope.

The only good chink is a dead one.

chinks have no souls. that's why their pupils are so black

THEY DO HAVE SOULS

If this shit is true you'll see feminism shit all over itself to try to stop the push for "muh equality"

did they eat her?

I work at a boarding school, primarily populated with Chinese kids.

DO NOT TRUST THE CHINESE.

They are selfish, arrogant, and faithless even amongst themselves.

>Kid gets in a fight with a Korean student
>He shouldn't get in trouble because "He's Korean, he deserves it. You just don't understand sophisticated Chinese anger."

>Constantly stealing shit from non-Chicoms, then ganging up in defense of the thief.

>Refuse to work within American customs or school rules.
>"In China we do it this way, so it's okay." (I'm in charge of site safety, and FUCK this one bothers me. No, stop lighting candles in shit in your room. We've had three fires this year because of you motherfuckers)

>Will spend 500 bucks on a handbag, bitch about tipping being expensive.

>Materialism like non-Chinks can't even understand.

>Nepotism and classism like crazy. "Poor" is the biggest insult they can think of. Basically, anyone whose parents don't have government positions are slaves (pay for my food, go shopping for me with your own money, you're my girlfriend now, etc) to the kids whose do.

Why don't we just Nuke China and remove those fucks ruining MMORPG's worldwide?

looks like a sky burial

Wtf.

Gimme a quick rundown

mi compatriota is right. fucking chinks are fucking scum

No, it's a sky burial.

Hence the vultures just chilling.

We should've let the Russians nuke them.

Sky burial. No blood, she/he was dead beforehand. Plus the vultures. Plus they look like they are up on a mountain.

why is vsauce a meme

Damn, nigger. Yours aren't? You got cataracts or some shit.

How do you get back stabbed by an enemy?

We WW3 nao

by thinking they're a friend

>Sky burial is a funeral practice in which a human corpse is placed on a mountaintop to decompose while exposed to the elements or to be eaten by scavenging animals, especially carrion birds.

Atleast i know how i dont want to be buried

no one is your friend in geopolitics, friend.

Cus he is funny asf

But China has been doing that ever since ROK approved the THAAD

All this false drama for nothing
SwissOP is a faggot

Hey, Vsauce! Michael here.

Black Lives Matter... or do they?

According to a report by the U.S. Department of Justice, 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks. This is a stark contrast to white on white crime which has been... steadily... decreasing... since 1980.

But what is... "decreasing"?

The majority of fetuses aborted at Planned Parenthood are of... African American ethnicity. With a mean of 515,000 abortions per year, and an estimate 80 percent of which last year were conceived by black or hispanic parents, that's a whopping 412000 future crimes prevented.

Top zozzle

Eh, it could be a lot worse.

I don't see much of a reason why you need a coffin & grave (Christianity doesn't support this), being cremated is pointless (who the fuck knows whose ashes they are, plus, who cares about ashes?). Getting chopped up and eaten doesn't seem too bad. Either that or just a grave, no coffin. Massive waste of money and space.

Cremation is just efficient. I don't see why we need to waste functional land on corpse storage.

That's disgusting.

They really need to be purged.

I see your point, its all just flesh in the end.

Still, i wanna go out like this.

Eh. Maybe a bit strong. Get rid of their class system, at least. The rich are the real problem. Most of the common/poor/middle-class kids are alright.

You know any of you guys are really REALLY serious about wanting to start a war you could fly to South Korea, stroll across the DMZ, and try and punch a Nork guard in the face. You might get yourself killed but you could get bullets flying.

*DISCLAIMER THE ABOVE POST IS SATIRE AND I DO NOT ENDORSE THE ABOVE ACTIONS*

Norway gets Game of Thrones?

Yeah, why?

You sound like a poor Jap.

Underrated

Dude, at this point MARS gets Game of Thrones.

wtf they're currency manipulators again now

>*DISCLAIMER THE ABOVE POST IS SATIRE AND I DO NOT ENDORSE THE ABOVE ACTIONS*

Oh god, health and safety right?

Don't be foolish, those little fucks are going to try and take over this country at all costs. They are already half-way to succeeding. They cost the US hundreds of billions of dollars in IP and technology theft annually.

Don't go soft on them. They are all back-stabbing scumbags. They need to be deported or exterminated. It's a matter of survival for us at this point.

>T. Zhou.

Where's that one viet guy that shows up in every China thread?

alright, that was fucking good

Some of you guys actually believed msm about USA and China suddenly becoming friends? Same msm that lies to you every day...

Anyway the crisis is ALL ABOUT THAADS and increased american presence on korean peninsula. I bet it was actually China who encouraged Kim to increase missile tests so they have something to negotiate with after pivot to Asia started and Trump continued with belligerent anti China rhetoric.

So what we have here is negotiation of a deal where China offers NKs nuclear/missile program, but wants permanent removal of thaads from SK.

>Constantly stealing shit from non-Chicoms, then ganging up in defense of the thief
change that with burgers and you have perfect description of american foreign policy

>*DISCLAIMER THE ABOVE POST IS SATIRE AND I DO NOT ENDORSE THE ABOVE ACTIONS*
I dunnae think ye need the disclaimer with markdown formatting here, laddie.

The U.S. is very pragmatic. We'll just let them keep sending their kids over then intern them and use pharmanarcotics to brainwash them before we send them back and confiscate all the shit we didn't have to pay for ala WWII Nip style.

the chinese students at my college get in trouble with local cops frequently for doing like 100 on the interstate. they come here and start acting out fantasies theyve seen in hollywood movies. these kids literally organize street races as jf they are in Fast and the Furious

>China holds the same position it has been stating for months
>Amerifats somehow think this is backstabbing

It plays right in the Chinese hand.
>Kim does another test
>Murrica enters cocks blazing
>China gondemns such reckless unilateral action
>Seoul gets razed
>Norks get rekt
>South Korea fucked in the ass economically
>South Korea goes through 3 collapses due to weak leadership
>Asian markets take a giant hit
>East Asian countries pissed at the US for being retards and ruining shit
>China steps in with crisis relief programs funded by AIIB
>China wins Asia without doing anything
>China creates a "refugee buffer zone" in North Korea protecting their northern assets
>Two years later Trump realises just how hard he got played

Pretty much.

>We're Chinese. Why would American laws apply to us? This BULLSHIT!

>chyna

civ v best civ

this
no they arent jews

>No, stop lighting candles in shit in your room.
Are you hating jewish rituals ?

I'm an American on Sup Forums.

The fuck you think?

>Realistically I just hate having to evacuate the building in December.

YUUUUGE win here folks, we have the best foreign policy--just the best, okay? Believe me.

Dungald Drump LMAO

oh youre a commie?

We bury our dead. Subhumans like you wouldn't understand why.

This was a story from months ago thst Pence has only just commented on you fucking retard.

Obama was the one who put Thaads there in the first place

JUST

>Trump trusted the Chinese
He's very naive for a 70 year old man. He doesn't know anything about anything besides real estate.

>Chinese try to zerg rush like 1950
>Get mowed down by line of apaches
>Shitty chinese planes and helicopters bury their corpses

Korean children will be scrapping the remains of chinese armor and warplanes for decades

Zlumpf is like the anti-Midas

>He's very naive for a 70 year old man.

Hm, wonder how that happened?

>THE CHYNESE ARE CROOKS!

>We give you grorious Trump trademark in China.

>THE CHYNESE ARE OUR GREATEST ALLY AGAINST SOUTH KOREEEA.

Sharom, soon you wirr be fighting fol the jewish mastel lace, goy.

get cucked Amerishits

what's THAAD?

>THAAD

THAAD CHUNDERCOCK is the codename for anti-missile batteries designed to explosively cockblock tiny little dickmissiles like the Norks got.

The only people seeking friendship and comradery with the chinks can only read paper and not reality.

t. Old chink

wtf I hate china now

double doubles, oy vey goy

yeah its old news. anyone who pays attention to kpop has known about china being a bully to south korea for a couple of years now (thaad kpop ban, tzuyugate, south china sea idols).

Thank you Zhou, you are our greatest ally.

Ive been calling out Chinks as the real threat to North America for close to 20 years now. Post 9/11 when everyone was talking about Iraqis and other Sand dwelling fucks id tell them China's just waiting to strike and take down the West. Now look where we are..

Serves you right, you trusted Mao Zedong

Sink
The
Chink

>China and Russia, which prioritize stability in the Korean Peninsula, showed concern over the tough U.S. stance, with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov saying the issue should be resolved peacefully through political and diplomatic efforts.

>The dispatch of the intelligence-gathering vessels appears to be partly aimed at sending a warning signal to the United States.

>China Warns of ‘Storm Clouds Gathering’ in U.S.-North Korea Standoff
“If they let war break out on the peninsula, they must shoulder that historical culpability and pay the corresponding price for this,” Mr. Wang said.

sltrib.com/home/5183435-155/china-russia-send-ships-after-us

nytimes.com/2017/04/14/world/asia/north-korea-china-nuclear.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

CHINA WILL FUCK US

Will americucks stop making threads about their new best Chinese friends now?
4 wonderful years of everyone taking advantage of clueless american president, best timeline for sure.

Russian and Chink ships are there as observers though. They will just allow you to fuck yourselves and take pictures.

I don t know hans , desu i don t wanna be eaten alive by bugs undergroud , so i choose the final solution . It s efficient , you should know better