Francois Fillon

Is he /our guy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQtq4rbUf_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that if you vote for le (reddit) pen, you're a leftist cuck who thinks women can run a country and shouldn't be in the kitchen or bedroom at all times

No.

No

He is as corrupt as an African dictator.

He is a bigger liar than Sarkozy. When he says he wants to reduce immigration, I don't believe him, he says that to catch the Le Pen's electorate. He was PM under Sarkozy and did nothing, so I can't believe him.

Absolutly not.

gonna vote for him

Beggars can't be choosers. If there isn't a single real man French politics, then a woman will have to do.

>letting Melenchon win

ishygddts

You're high af senpai

no

fuck off shill

>electing a woman

man, gtfo

Just ask the Le Pen bots what she did to her father.

Ask the Le Pen bots what she wants for the economy: more welfare, more handouts and therefore more migrants and niggers.

You have to understand, that in France being against PC culture (like Donald was) means going against what the leftist bullies want to make non-negotiable. Fillon is a madman. He wants to tear down the welfare state, make the EU a bitch that is only focused on trade and has no pretense of becoming a country (reform the treaties and cuck the commissioners).

Fillon has understood something: migrants come to France because they are lazy subhumans baboons. He knows that everything is co-dependent upon killing the incentives that bring them here in the first place.

He is a strong statesman. A visionary man, a friend of the white race and a god-fearing Christian. By all means, François Fillon is our guy.

Sup Forums didn't know him because Juppé the cuck was said to be the landslide winner. Instead that islamic loving cock sucker has lost 66% to 33% against Fillon.

NO ONE SAW THAT COMING. THE GUY WHO WANTS TO BREAK DOWN PC CULTURE DESTROYS THE MAINSTREAM CANDIDATE FOR THE NOMINATION... SOUNDS FAMILIAR.

all hail the IMPERATOR FILLON - God-King of France.

FPBP
she's literally a crypto-commie that flirts with civic "nationalism"

Le Cuck (Pen) =
>civic nationalism
>no muslim and nigger rights taken away
>no muslim and nigger deportations
>niggers continue to interbreed with whites
>muslims still outbreed native French

God Emperor Fillon of France =
>welfare and gibs taken away
>niggers and muslims leave france
>France still has a chance of being great again

Inb4 "muh no dual citizenship for Israelis":
The Jews can say that they renounce their Israeli citizenship to keep the French, and easily get it Israeli one back right after

>russian flag

I'm glad I stopped at the first line

But I have a weird suspicion that it's all bullshit and you're lying.

I won't stop you. Go on.

Le Pen's dad was a real far-right leader. But she just inherited the party, and turned it into a left-wing party, led by a gay Gaullist...

Fillon is a decent guy. He is a practicing catholic with 5 children (Le Pen got divorced twice, why would you trust her to run a country). He is a bit of cuckservative, for sure, but it's better to have some progress than the empty promises of Le Pen.

>flag
Go back to the cancerous place that you belong to

Exactly. I'm an ethnonationalist and Traditionalist (one drop rule old school type). I recognise that MLP or Fillon won't solve the race problem and Kalergi vision for Europe. Therefore, I support Fillon, because he will do MORE DAMAGE to subhumans in France. He will make shitskins in France MISERABLE. They will be crying, not getting enough food and such

He's a corporatist kleptocrat and acted against the ethnic French interests in the past, but he hates the non-French subhumans behind closed doors and wants to smash the welfare state

Putain mec ça fait longtemps ! Comment va ?

Also: he is right, Le Kike is a shill who betrayed her based father. She purged the party of all the polacks and replaced them by antifa tards.

DO NOT BELIEVE THE LE PEN SHILLS. WE NEED A WHITE MAN TO SAVE FRANCE

No. Vote Marine Le Pen!

SHOO SHOO FILTHY JEW!

He is ((((((((((((THEIR GUY))))))))))))

No vote le pen.

Je vais bien, merci
>feuj

Non

Literally married to a jew, divorced and purging the party of all the redpilled people to replace them by the antifa tards she met during university.

All that after betraying her based father

you realize nationalism=/=white power right?

and that if the only person you'll ever vote for is someone whose goal is to "preserve the white race" that you're never gonna actually be able to vote for anyone right?
why do you stormniggers feel the need to derail every political discussion with your lunacy?

t. Civic nat cuck

Gtfo kike lover

Fillon is a Neocon. He is also weak.

Lepen is the one and only solution.

That's why I'm voting for a guy that will make niggers and arabs MISERABLE
He destroys the welfare state... you know what happens next? Crime goes up 300-500%. God knows what will happen after. I guess niggers and arabs will be living in overcrowded prisons, while their sisters sell themselves for a loaf of bread

le pen wants to withdraw from the EU, Fillon doesn't
seems to me the obvious choice is Le Pen.
France leaves the EU and others will shortly follow.
Le Pen will basically destroy the EU and I really want to see that happen

you one of those guys calling Trump a neocon shill?
I bet you are you stupid shit

Back to plebbit

(((Trump)))
Why do you even oppose the EU, if you don't give a shit about the European purity, stupid nigger? Do you know anything about EU founder Richard Coudenhove Kalergi?

Stop shilling that lying cuck.

>journalists are trying to BTFO him everyday and he still gain votes
>weak

are you retarded?

Not the best but definitely better than commie Le Cuck and her faggot clique.

This even based de Lesquen support Fillon

because opposing globalism and liberal stupidity has nothing to do with white purity

what a surprise
>be shill
>come to Sup Forums to make "republitards" stop supporting Trump but mostly just in it for the attention
>spend several weeks collecting (You)'s and sewing dissent
>realize Sup Forums is trying to elect le pen another "evil" Nationalist
>work is never finished
>better start telling everyone to vote for fillon

Against cosmopolitism and for a republican racism

>shill
>why do you stormniggers feel the need to derail every political discussion with your lunacy?

Touché

fair point. civicucks should fuck off and die

I don't know what to say.

Stop being stupid and poor

>daily reminder that Fillon doesn't have balls
His plan was simple, pose as a reformist in the cuckservative primaries to win it (which worked) and then water down his program to win against MLP without too many trouble.

Then he got backstabbed by Sarkozy (revealing his dirty sheets) and then the leftists media and judges ganged up on him because anything that is right of Pol Pot (or even just pretends to be) is Hitler in their opinion.
With this taken in account he had two choice: be a Trump candidate (fuck PC, fuck the media, I'm going to build a wall) or be a fag looking at his shoes.

He chose the second option. His whole campaign proves that he has no spine. Ergo he won't implement any of the reform he's promising. Which means cuckservatives remain cucks.

Nth for OUR GUY asselineau

Definitivly not, pro Europe, pro system.
Asselinau is /ourguy/ and le Pen if she IS NOT controled opposition /ourgirl/

She's anti semitic though

>mfw even goddamn fucking MÉLENCHON is higher in polls than Fillon
>mfw Le Pen is going to win despite entire media being against her

She's not. She literally said that the Second World War was all about the holocaust.

And said France wasn't involved at all in the killings of jews in its nation.

Calm down Habibi, it's was because France was behind De Gaulle, not Vichy

I know, it made kikes mad tho

>have the choice to pick members of his parties to be behind him in the debate, to represent it
>pick a black woman and an Arab.
>Asselineau
>our guy

>mfw colonial pork fearing animals whoresons, middle class trash and american mongrels think that they understand the French political system

And ? We are responsable for that ? We bring them for working in charcoal mine or Wash our closest. I have marocan friend and I prefer Real Muslim thanks degenerate consumer who sold our country.

>he wants France to be an American vassal state
>he wants more austerity when it's proven that austerity doesn't work
>he wants to get rid of dirigisme when that is what made France great during the 30 glorieuses
My god, it's 1945 again, isn't it?

>We bring them for working in charcoal mine
lel, no, Spanish, Italian and Polish immigrants were the one working in charcoal mine. Also I don't remember signing anything to "bring" them here. You're talking like a leftist Asselicuck.
>I have marocan friend
Cool story bro.
>I prefer Real Muslim than degenerate consumer
Of course you do, you're voting for an antiracist. I don't mind real Muslim, in their countries.

I just want Fillon to destroy the welfare state and let the crime skyrocket. Nothing wrong with it

We won't destroy the welfare state, FFS how old are you? Pretty sure you were ten or something in 2007 because Sarkozy promised the same thing and did squat.

What makes you think Fillon would have more balls than Sarkozy?

For the first turn? Yes, he could be our guy for that, to prevent macron from getting to the 2nd, bu to be honnest i'd prefer a melenchon/lepen 2nd turn.

After that, fuck him, he is a puppet of the system. He has been ditched recently in favor of macron because he was too catholic and "too french" but he still represent a mainstream party.

>What makes you think Fillon would have more balls than Sarkozy?
He's not a fucking feuj and it's better than MLP

>and let the crime skyrocket
for what purpose?

>Crime goes up 300-500%. God knows what will happen after. I guess niggers and arabs will be living in overcrowded prisons, while their sisters sell themselves for a loaf of bread
To make niggers, arabs and retards suffer. To expose that the nature of arab criminality lies in his subhuman negro genetics. To increase French prison population and destroy ethnic minority "homes"

Are you alright?

>Fillon is not a fucking feuj
Mec, il était au dernier dîner du CRIF. C'est sûr c'est pas un feuj mais c'est un bon goy.

moralfag shitskin, the day of austerity and sorrow is coming. you exposed yourself as a pro-welfare criminal-sympathetic subhuman. Typical MLP supporter

No, I REALLY mean it. Are you alright? Were you ganged up on by some kayras when you were younger?
Do you have anything weighing on your mind you'd like t to tell us about?

Pauvre clown, tu veux du sang et des larmes (ce qui n'arriverait pas vu que Fillon est une tata), en espérant que par miracle ça arrange les choses pour la France.

Ce serait juste risible si tu y vivais mais vu que tu n'y vis même pas, ça te mets au niveau des Boomers question dégueulasserie.

>Are you alright?
Why shouldn't I be? I see destruction of shitskin ethnics and low trash whites as a good solution for France

He's a thief and he's screwed now.
He won't even get to the second round.

Fillon said he would vote for Meluche against MLP. He is worthless.

MLP is a trash anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=TQtq4rbUf_s

This is not the point. Fillon is just five more years of cuckservatism. Nothing will happen at all under his presidency. Also Jean-Ma is voting for his daughter.

>lel, no, Spanish, Italian and Polish immigrants were the one working in charcoal mine

I live in the mining basin, it is not to me that you will make me believe that. Yes, there are Poles. The Italians are mainly in belgium. Spaniards ? never seen. Muslim ? Yes too much.

FRANCE YES

Edgelord

Fillon is a corrupt cuck

Yes,

He is the only hope for france

There is a beacon of light in the shadows.

It's a train.

It's The Don Fillon express.

Do you see the blue train pol?

>I am take picture of me I take picture

I see a train incoming.

1st class passenger for France.

bump