Cleveland Police officer here. Just got sent home after searching for this savage since before 3 p.m. Ask me anything...

Cleveland Police officer here. Just got sent home after searching for this savage since before 3 p.m. Ask me anything. I will try to clear up any questions or confusion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9re90HG2dw
twitter.com/Third_Position/status/853840467909365760
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get lost pig, hope the nigger kills u too

u seem to be doing a good job of doing that to yourself tho

You already answered mine innathread, but I'll ask another.

Are you issued a sidearm or do you carry your own? What about shotguns and patrol rifles?

Thanks I guess. Glad I can be of service.

don't you have phone tracking technology? why isn't he caught already?

Said the eternal cuckold.

Any proofs on the 15 killed claims

Hoffman, delete this thread now.

We are all issued 9mm Glocks. Either a 17 or 19 model. All marked basic patrol vehicles on the road have shotguns. We just recently began issuing Officers rifles if they wish to take the class 2 or 3 years ago. City Council fought it for years because they thought we would "kill" more people.

>t.muslim

Are you guys expecting to even catch him alive?

Were you sad that you had to take a break in your daily routine of being an obnoxious, overbearing power-abusing cunt to unsuccessfully hunt down someone guilty of an actual crime?

point taken, better change server

Thanks for doing the job you do,
Fuck the shills -> .

Also some form of proofs with date stamp of course. I'm sorry you didn't catch/kill your peep today anoncop.

Im a icu RN at cleveland clinic. Not sure why you would care just tossing it out there

Who is Jolene?

this nigger is probably hiding and sleeping for the night. I bet his phone is off. Or he an hero'd in a ditch somewhere.

>no leads on car
>no narrowing of area where video was shot

Are the police there incompetent?

there was a livestreamer who was trying to help with the manhunt who got pulled over. do you happen to know why?

Are any of his kills besides the old man confirmed? And how "active" has he been?

>FUCK THE POLICE
something bad happens
>WHY AREN'T THE POLICE HELPING ME?

is his whereabouts known?

Why are you doing a horrible fucking job in finding this guy

Because he's off right now shit posting here duh.

niggerniggernigger

As soon as he started posting we attempted to track the suspects phone. During his live feeds it was clear he was still driving around. He even gave out a number live on the Facebook feed. However Facebook decided to shut down the feed almost as soon as it began due to complaints. Therefore we got fucked trying to track him because he turned that phone off after Facebook banned him. Therefore we no longer could GPS him. He also has several numbers/phones in his name.

bump to these questions

from the threads, he's apparently given out his number and livestreamed or something. seems pretty incompetent to not catch someone like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9re90HG2dw

Fuck Sweeeeeden

Did this whole thing get in the way of your normal schedule of beating innocent black people?

Here is the killer twitter account : @StevieTripleTv

Has he killed anyone other than that old man?

In the videos he said he killed like 13 people but he might just be boasting.

>black
>innocent

I'm not sure what the department expects. To me the fact that that this guy live streamed the murder means he wants attention. So either way I imagine he will want to live stream his end. BUT the fact that we haven't heard anything in hours except rumors and random 911 calls means he has killed himself already. We should have run into him already.

Oh good, yet another reason to hate fucking Facebook.

Thanks Zuckerberg you jew fuck.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Thanks man. Do you know what brand the carbines are? I know Chicago will allow you to buy your own if it is made by a certain company and meets certain criteria.

fking sweeden

Need manpower and roadblocks (+ choppers).

A car moving along undefined points is hard to catch when there's no positive ID on its location

A dude in the UK did a similar thing several years ago and killed ~12 or so over a day.

His girlfriend broke up with him. That's what this is about supposedly.

Sven is just mad his Country is becoming Detroit. Its natural to be upset.

thought it was triplejointedtv. maybe that was his yt.

Do the police have the authority to tell Facebook to put the feed back up again for investigation reasons?

shit he might have offed himself, I hadn't thought of that.

Wow what a waste kys fucking newfag

Is he still on the lose?

I hope the nigger gets street justice. Old man didn't deserve it. Survived 70 years in a nigger slum only to be killed by a mental ill nigger fuckhead.

i don't have any questions for you, mate

- just stay safe and trust in Kek.

another goddamn LARP thread.

lol

thx bro, would the old man have died if he knew that?

biggest waste of digits I've seen so far

Fuck you, faggot.
My glock provides all the protection I need.
Hope the niggers in your city start going on killing rampages and you get sawed open.
You cunt police officers are 10 minutes away when you are needed, but right behind me to give me a jew slip for a center brake light.
Honestly hope you fucking die on duty.

I suppose at this point they could stake out his homies safe houses and his other nigger friends.

But he's either probably camping or dead.

The rule of thumb in 'merika is - if it makes sense - we don't fuckin do it.

So, in short, no. They could go through the courts to make this occur, I suppose. But they won't. And even if they did it might not be successful if facebook protests.

Meanwhile, the government has all my dick pics - including the ones I didn't even send to my local politician

Unfortunately that isn't how streaming works. Once the feed is cut you can't just re-stream from the persons phone.

you should try chasing him yourself if you are so fucking confident eh?

You got prank'd. It was all filmed beforehand. He probably out of state now

Don't worry about him. You can deduce quite a lot based on that flag.

>could've used the digits to find the criminal
Waste of Kek's time

Are we going to admit that Shia finally outdid himself with this new art project right down to the bright red blood just to fuck with Sup Forums and the world for revenge.

post proof faggot

Yeah. Whoever that was had a stream was reported to us as someone that was the killer or someone who knew the killer. It may have even come from Sup Forums. Also people have been submitting old pictures of the suspect while he was walking around Downtown Cleveland in the past and posting it as the "present". It has everyone on edge.

K Keep me posted.

What the fuck is happening? I've been studying all day, can I get a quick rundown?

Man we aren't gonna spoon feed you.

Open ANY news site. Look for a nigger.
Seriously.

yea, that can't be his new twitter. it's way too active.
I took the bait.

Black guy livestreams shooting some random old dude on facebook.

Cops cant find him.

Racial argument ensues.

Proof pls?

Did you check out Joy Lane's place?

>jolene leaves nigger
>he decides to kill 10 people and off himself
>starts with random old man who has no clue about jolene or why he's getting killed

Did you retards investigate the locations he said he murdered and stashed the bodies at in one of the videos?

Why were you cunts chasing down a livestreamer on youtube instead of putting every effort into finding this nigger which should be very easily found?

Even if you're a "good guy just doing your job" cops are worthless bags of shit.

>telling me to go half way across the country to hunt down a lone basically faceless dime a dozen nigger

Try harder

t. Lazy Faggot

Did you call the number he gave out in the video?

In his videos he claimed a few numbers of people he killed and said a few areas. As of now the only confirmed kill is the one that was live streamed. Problem is Cleveland has entire blocks of abandoned housed and fields so it is impossible to confirm his claims. There were two people killed at a car dealership two days ago execution style in the same area but at this time we have no proof it is related.

Are you going to have a stake out at Beech Brook?

Devils advocate here: Most investigations are not solved over night. Even with an abundance of physical evidence. Some people can survive in the gutters.

Either the perp is: Hiding well and alone, Dead, or being harbored by another nigger.

Very tricky to find a specific black man in cleveland.

Is there any mirror of the video?

Is LeBron James involved?

So you wont know until the Judges get pressured into giving you warrants to check every abandoned house in those areas?

No. I just asked someone on my shift what rifle they are issued. Cleveland doesn't allow you to buy your own.

Who or what is Murderous Taylor?

What do my expunged charges look like when you run my name and birthday?

That's the white woman and her husband right? They were on the news complaining about how you guys never did anything to help them.

twitter.com/Third_Position/status/853840467909365760

Declare a state of emergency like boston?
Didn't see a lot of warranted searches back then

Who will the Browns draft?

Whatever number he gave out was a number that he did have but wasn't the same number her was using on the phone he was using during the live feed. It apparently was pinging somewhere nowhere near Cleveland but he was live posting in Cleveland at the same time.

Sweden is so angry at their situation and that Denmark is no longer BFF with them, they just lashing out for attention guys. Sad little pup

What's your stance on concealed carry, would it have changed anything in your opinion?

I sent an email to the Cleveland pig sty with a link to this thread, showinf one of their officers casually saying nigger

Put you in a blanket, light it on fire

>shit that never happend

What a mastermind.

Your post is worth half of the post from a normal country, sweden

Do you know a guy in the Chicago PD named Robert?

>mfw Lt. tells me to check every flop house in E. Cleveland

>ITT: cop loving bitches

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

He didnt say nigger once... 0/10

FPBP

Fuck all you bootlegging faggots