en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbot_War
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DA62pRqx3rc
youtube.com/watch?v=j7ujvOWWfpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls no

ok

Are you gonna be a good boy?

Pic related.

Aww did the big bad leave touch your soft nerve? Grow up ya sensitive bastard, and yes I am a Leaf in Burger's clothing if you are wondering.

Are you the commie general thread Spain user?

>Guerra del Fletán
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbot_War
Never Forget
Never Forgive
Know your role Spain. those are our fucking fish and will always be our fucking fish!

Keep crying bitch nigga. We believe in progress.

Coming from the original spics.

Oh boy its another episode of butthurt spaintard

Sorry

Are Leafs destroying your daily Gommunism threads?

Suck it spain.
You spent all your aztec gold on chinese opium.

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate NOW.

A

FUCKING

FUCKING

based rare gibs

LEEEEEAF

BENIS

>commie
You say what bitch?

>t. spain

also you're next you fucking beans-and-rice-smelling churro nigger

They said commie.
You commie faggot.

You my fellow leaf are a fugging cuck.

This is how a real leader behaves, but you wouldn't know that you elected a moron.

Trudeau is full blackpill and just doing whatevs to get money and prestige for him and his buddies.
Clearly he has no shame.

Bait

You guys can't even hold onto a fucking rock

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

>getting old

You do realise your whole post is the prime example why it happends in the first place.

you stupid leaf cunt!

bump

Fucking canucucks

GIBRALTAR

LEAF

nice pasta faggot

>Trudeau is full blackpill and just doing whatevs to get money and prestige for him and his buddies.
Clearly he has no shame
>get money

Me fuckin reaf, me no rikey lacists

Spain is just jealous that our skin tone is whiter than theirs.

Yes, I include in this our oriental population. Spain was muh dick by the mudslime for centuries. I watched a show on gardening where the Spain segment talks about Islamic influence on their old buildings.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DA62pRqx3rc
>every canadian on Sup Forums trying to convince the rest of the world to value our collective shiposting

NEVER
FUCKING
FORGET

>/vint/ and /spa/ become a thing for a day
>leafs start shitposting for giggles and laughs and cause butthurt
>/vint/ being the autists that they are think it's serious and throw an autistic temper tantrum
>/spa/ sees through the shitposting and realize leafs are just funposters and has a laugh for a day
I love my countrymen. Should be obvious it's ironic shitposting when all of the socjust/libshit opinions start booming as soon as there's flags but Sup Forums users are that fucking retarded.

>ironic shitposting
Sure thing, like you guys do all the time in Sup Forums, amirite?

Why the fuck did you not sage the thread? It was on the final page.

Pinche tu madre puto

我操你妈

>asshurt Spaniard

'NOTHA DAY 'NOTHA DOLLA

bump because of stupid leafs

Reminder.
>real flag
>real anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=j7ujvOWWfpY

proof of leaf: may two four.

Yeah we do have a bunch of chinks here, ever been to Richmond BC?

>autists
That means things like nuances and typing differences would immediately show up to them. They didn't.
Your kind are worse than any cancer.
Also.
>actually trying to convince people you were just doing it that day.
KEK.

Couldn't agree more. At least banter with Auscunts in funny. These cunts are just cunts. Shits fucked with them. Cunts.

Maybe they might get off this board get a at and save the white race.

We're helping them.

In my country your people are considered niggers.

sorry.

What is this.

From the lecture series taken from the UN report done on /pol.

> leave

You should leaf now.

We were an inch away from becoming the hat again, but you had to come leaf shit up.

Please just IP ban obama leaf. He totally ruins any US political threads with his autism and he doesn't actually engage in debate, he just shitposts.

This isnt reddit you cant silence people for differences.
Welcome to free speech.
Nigger.

It's beautiful.

but that's every leaf. Just IP ban the country

I USED TO BARE KNUCKLE BOX WITH MY CREW IN HIGHSCHOOL AND I NEVER WENT DOWN WITH ONE PUNCH FUCK THE PM WE NEED MILITARY MEN IN THE PM/

>Just IP ban the country

exactly. Try to remember a single leaf post that was worth reading. There aren't any. It's like their posts are coming from inside a mental hospital.

>province has a >90% white population
>not even 1% black
>still get treated like every other leaf because of my flag
Why can't Britain take NL back guys

Fuck off you newfie bastard. You sent all your dregs here to work on the rigs and now they won't leave, even without jobs.
TAKE YOUR PEOPLE BACK. WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

Said the piece of shit degenerate UK where punk music and muslims gang rape women.
Why does your police encourage gang rape and tell women to not walk around out side.

how to redpost?

Deport them I dont want them around here.

justin pls go

It's like their posts are coming from inside a mental hospital undergoing a budget cut.

What's good to do in NL? I want to start traveling around the country a bit

>Oh look I shit post and it means I am right.
You already said this, want to say something of meaning or are you going to just throw a easy insult like a jew.
Example.
>you gun nuts are crazy, lets ban guns.
You brits are fucking sad, you dont like something so you just ban it instead of understanding or having a conversation.
What the fuck ever.
This board is done.
Also notice how I didnt insult you but your argument...

Weed is legal to grow in massachuttes and other states like Alaska.
Not so in canada as growing pot can get you many years in prison here in NB...
But keep up the telling people what to do all the time...Really made my nogging joggin.

Alaska also made it so small grams of METH are legal for use and owning.
While in canada METH is a jail sentence.
What now?

He said commie. Some spaniard makes one every day and leaves destroy it.

If you ban us we win

You might notice that is an actual 3DPD flag, not some meme drawing like this one.

OURS

FUCK OFF SPAIN AND/OR GERMANY

If it doenst have a leaf on it it is a meme.
Everything is a meme now a days.

In trying to justify their existence here they serve to offer more proof of why they need to be banned.

leafs, what a mess.

>I dont like it so ban it
Muslims everyone.

ban the leafs

There are a lot of leafs here when they have 10-12 times smaller population than US.

leafs cannot talk to each other irl, friend.

They were not taught how to talk to other humans only to call names and regurgitate CBC propaganda. Opinions are dangerous to have unanonymously in leaf country

Wew. How complicated.

They cannot criticize government policy openly without losing their jobs, unless they are rich enough to afford a lawyer. The ones who post politically incorrect stuff on facebook find it difficult to get passports. If they fail to call it 'her dick' they can get fined and carted off to prison.

Oh LOOK, It's "Old Ivan" AKA Jordan Peterson, the professor who makes over $200,000 a year salary "teaching bloody good suppositions"
He has a private clinic he charges for
He has a Patreon
He gets Youtube add money
He sells garbage self-help
He sells computer paper cut into rectangles as "stickers"

He fights the "canadian shills", then turns around and uses their ad hominen attacks on anyone who questions Professor Peterson.

Just what in the fuck is your MO Peterson?
You're not a "common man".
You were connected daddies boy who got hired as a Professor with 5 years "experience".

HOW the FUCK, CAN (you) sit there and tell leafs to leave, the country sucks, the country is broke, get a passport, commies everywhere, and you're a rich as fuck canuck trying to milk broke students for their last pennies