I Love Adolf Hitler

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Take care of yourself. Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>tattoo
DEGENERATE

If you wanna secure the future of the white race castrate yourself, I have a higher chance of making white babies than you.

I didn't know the Gay nigger assotiation had shirts. learn something new everyday

Congratulations, you're a moron.

MAGA!!!

Ah yes, Hitler. Didn't he get several million white people killed by being a retard with weak geopolitical skills?

Big talk for a fucking leech

I am going to move to your country and look specifically for a pure white American girl who's family was in the US since before the civil war, that's a promise.

A nigger have a higher chance of getting white babies you fucking filthy jew. Go castrate your small bean-sized balls, assfuck-produce.

Nice trigger discipline naziboo faggot.

You can suck my foreskin you fucking kike slave, I know you don't have one of your own.

>He loves Hitler
>To retarded to post the picture vertical.

Edgy
This

Stop posing with an airsoftgun, get yourself Sturmgewehr 44, start wearing hugo boss like proper nazis did and stop wearing crappy goldchains.

Not having foreskin wouldn't fix your gay DNA, faggot. You can suckle on the tip of my penis and enjoy my pre-cum. But, you can't taste the cum, you degenerate piece of ape filth. You ancestors were fucked by niggers so hard your whole race is programmed by DNA to be cucked.

oh yes and forgot all about telling to remove that tattoo and DID YOU FORGET GODDAMN TRIGGER DISCIPLINE YOU UNDISCIPLINED SWINE!

Oh shit and yet you pay your taxes directly to my state

Nice airsoft,I wonder how it fires with no trigger or hammer axis pins.

>thai
>white
why don't you start by killing yourself?

Three reichs and youre out, faggot.

You're an idiot.

Keep your god damn booger picker off the trigger you undisciplined fuckhead

>using commie untermensch rifle

Absolutely degenerate

Get an MP-40 and now we're talking

>GNAA
It's an old meme, but it checks out

Are stormfags the ultimate edgelords of the internet? They beat the satanists and the heavy metal folk by miles

Yeah because thats what every lefty does before going into politics right?

We all have demons but we can be political nonetheless and I welcome everyone into the fight against white genocide.

Stormfags on the net are akin to Behemoth in Poland. Pretentious faggotry made to annoy people with their retarded opinions to seem like a hard ass even though they're all hungry skellies and are riddled with cancer.

You're correct, whites don't deserve native homelands. Fuck Wh*teS

fucking larpers

You're welcome for technological revolution past shit gutters for home plumbing.

nah as a pakistani I love it when wh*tes hate each other for wanting to protect themselves, sad!

Skins just like to act like they're on something but honestly they're just as gay a you crock pot curried goat munching shitpalms.

wrong country dumbshit

fug. see

Nice airsoft gun, care to find a real one and stick it in your mouth before pulling the trigger? People like you are what gives the white race such a shit image and allows SJW's to go around talking about how terrible white people are, white trash is a genuine thing and it's perfect ammunition for SJW media.

Careful with that edge kiddo before you cut yourself

lol

Newfags cant copypasta.

cringe

>be thai
>JEATH
>support nazis

that's some next-level retard

WE

Isn't it weird having random white trash fly these banners? It's so weird to me. Most of them aren't even german? You can like the ideology of NatSoc as much as you like but displaying the flag of the German Reich when you have literally no connection to the nation or its people is so fucking weird to me, pathetic in a "i need to belonggggggg" way.

WUZ

Crazy how many anti-Whites there are on Sup Forums nowadays, probably Trump civic nationalists .

>gnaa
nice

This

Thanks for noticing :)
I'm off to go fuck some brown ladyboys with big fake silicone filled asses.
See you guys later.

KANGZ

Is it 7,62 mm?

>And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

This is like saying a painter needs to be beautiful in order to understand what beauty is. While I agree that one should always strive to self-improve, I don't agree that you need to have achieved an ideal life in order to partake in activism.

>Thai
>No trigger discipline
Kys faggot.

>A fucking subhuman Russian commie gun

>Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.
> real life
We're on /pol right? Or did someone flick the fag switch to "reddit" on the forum?