Australia becoming more diverse and for the worse

Never much thought about it but man I remember my old neighborhood use to be filled with bogans now it's filled with South Africans and Chinese. I can't be the only aussie that's seeing this downward spiral as our own fucking government bends a knee to these minorities as slow but surly become the majority. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's the Aus pol thread.

yeah theyre everywhere. theres really nothing we can do for now but wait it out. because as much as people like to call us racist we really arent, for now. all this shit happening in melbourne will bubble over eventually

Bloody oath.

You're not. I'm currently in Tasmania looking at property. I've had a fucking gutfull of chinks and shitskins, and Tassie is like the last basition of predominantly white culture in Australia.

Shits fucked mate. I'm out.

yeah cause the towel heads and the Africans don't know how to assimilate with Aussies. Same goes for the Asians, they keep to themselves cause they like the Australian landscape better then they're own.

Safe to say subhuman wogs and slants had ruined the country

Every predominantly white country is having its white population replaced by immigrants. It seems to be an unescapable future.

I said some redpill shit to my family on the weekend. I feel like a cunt. I'm so fuckin sick of saying this shit and everyone just hangs there like a total unaustralian faggot and just leaves me hanging like an idiot and a fuckwit.

I'm out too. To be honest I don't mind some shitskins for this very reason. I've had way more red pilled conversations with shitskins, a lot of them are onto the truth it's just that the conversations are more PC.

Whitey is bringing this on themselves now. Fuck em.

We have 200k immigrants grants a year we are taking more than UK
we have a small population

Gonna go find an Israeli wife, bye dumb cunts

I'm genuinely of the belief that whites will eventually go the way of the dinosaur, remembered only as pale conquerors and oppressors with warped history being taught not for education, but to push an agenda. I don't have much hope for the future at all, in fact. Our governments have fucked us and the whites we voted in to power backstabbed their own people.

tfw the Korean kids bullied me in year 4

fucking gooks.

I got bullied by some variety of shitskin called Pradip. He used to hit me with his ruler.

He was a real mean kid.

Agree. Go to areas where it is all white aussies and hunker down. Thats what I did.

>hunker down
To what end? What is the big picture?

Sucks that the boomers will never suffer the consequences of this.

Boomers will end up in nursing homes being cared for by low conscientiousness imported shitskin nurses who treat them like shit and steal from them.

>>Look at all this cheap fruit and veg.

Bloody criminal if you ask me. Doesn't help that the education keeps pushing liberal propaganda that has little to no evidence backing.

Another thing that's been harping me lately is that if bring up these issues I'm automatically branded a racist cause Australia was once a primarily white nation and it's a bad thing to preserve what culture we have left. It's no wonder whites are getting pushed into a corner and the alt right and other extreme ideologies are welcoming them in.

Try saying the same shit about Japan needing to be more diverse and need more immigrants.

I don't care really most of gen x and y have just hung there like petulant infants instead of addressing the main reasons. Cowards. They are pretty proud of their cowardice too making it so much worse.

South Africans is also white they move there to get away from the blacks here. You are welcome.

Yeah I should be thankful that a few white South Africans came here while giving the black ones more incentive to come over and be a drain on our welfare system.

are you White?

Saffas are subhuman idiots. Nothing new

Tell them that facebook told them to say it

The government tried for decades to raise the birth rates of Anglos, yet you lot resisted and chose to live a degenerate childfree lifestyle whilst lower class white Bogan women were the only ones having lots of children with multiple fathers . Blame urselves for not breeding. If you kept your women in line and maintained a pro family Catholic culture instead replacing it with Marxism and nihilism , then you wouldnt be in this position. Also other than the niggers and lebo Muslim'(who are still a minority within a minority), the average migrant is more successful, more family oriented and less degenerate than the average Anglo. Just look at the average private school or selective school in Melbourne or Sydney. Anglos have become a minority in the top universities. And I'm not saying this to make you all feel bad, but I hope that some you Anglos start waking up to the fact that this was mostly your own doing. Anglos need to start sorting themselves out and figure out how to increase their birth rates and improve their culture. Australia still has an Anglo Celtic majority but time is running out before the chinks start dominating the Australian economy.

>t.Singaporean Australian

>Singaporean Australian
There is no such thing you filthy Malay animal.

I'm ethnic chinese actually

I knew you would say that.

>The government tried for decades to raise the birth rates of Anglos,
Bullshit. Fuck off and die of aids han subhuman

Not all but a lot of the chinese are coming in and it's gonna get worse. I can accept the fact Straya has always been diverse but sometimes the cultures just don't mix well. Sure I have some good friends from places like PNG but I feel like if we let in more of the hardcore Chinese (That fucking yu-lang dog festival or whatever it is) and other cultures that don't click then we're fucked.

On a side note. I actually don't mind straya being diverse. As long as they don't ruin Australia then I don't really mind.

P.S Yes I'm somewhat of a cucked /leftypol/

>I can accept the fact Straya has always been diverse
Why on earth would you want to accept something as wrong as that?

>Why on earth would want to accept something as wrong as that?

Please redpill me on this then user. I'm trying to find my place in the political world and I'd love it if you could give some opinions that I might agree on.

They did. Australia has some of the most generous pro natal policies in the developed world . If you had a baby you were entitled to 5 grand and subsidised baby products and free medical. When my father came to Australia as an engineer in the 90s, there were constant pleas from the government for white Australians to have babies. But feminists kept demonising anyone who mentions birth rates so after a few years, people stopped talking about it. Now the government relies on immigration to maintain a steady population growth. No one wants to end up like Japan. Either way, white Australians must start talking about this issue, instead of being pressured to support something that might make them a minority in their own lands

*you

They did heaps

>90s
>White Australia
They have been trashing the country with subhuman wogs for 40 years by then. White my ass. There is nothing wrong with decreasing population, r selected rice nigger

I don't recall them trying to raise our birth rates. Not since the populate of perish thing in the 20s or there abouts.

Howard had a baby bonus but that was in tandem with herr derr let's make a basic shitbox house cost 1m+ dollars. So it was obviously just about buying votes.
Australia had enough people anyway, plus we had a generous immigration program before mass immigration started.

Every south african I've met has been an absolute cunt
Like, they have a lot of the same values as Australians - But fuck me are they unpleasant/joyless/humorless and just rude all the time.

Lots of them are Jewish too.
yeah, we seem to have gotten the jews that didn't fuck off to israel and the UK. They have been colonising geraldton.
I'd say pretty much every South African I meet in Sydney is Jewish.

They're way more hardline/right wing than the American Jews we hear so much about. But they're also really cunty. Not a funny bone in their body.

This thread confirms two things I've thought about South Africans;

1. They're absolutely humorless.

2. They're all Jewish

Maybe those two points are related, and normal Seff Afrikans (Boer or English) are decent.
Most Jews left for London and Sydney when shit hit the fan because they had the means to. The rest of us plebs are left with the dirt that the ((ANC)) created.

There's a heap in Johannesburg that came around the end of the 19th century following the gold and stayed as it developed a financial sector but are now seem to be leaving en masse.

The first group of jews went with the portuguese traders to be merchants.
Jews went to south africa following the finding of gold and diamonds and went with the anglos/rothschild-financed rhodes to be precious gem merchants since jews control the diamond trade.

They are cunts.

>There is nothing wrong with decreasing population

Western society relies on increasing population to pay for welfare/retirement. Immigration is a band aid fix for that.

No one cares though. They are only in power for 4 years they have no incentive to overhaul that system. People would revolt if they lost welfare too.

It's not about having enough people. Western governments have a serious problem with the aging population. As more of the boomer generation retire, the productive tax payer becomes burdened with supporting more of the older generation and the single mother spawns. So today, it could be 5 tax payers that are supporting 1 welfare queen or pensioner but in the future, it could be 2 tax payers supporting every centrelink/pension dependant person. G
The government would then need to either raise taxes to unsustainable levels which would destroy the economy or let a significant minority of society live below the poverty line. If Anglos were having 2+ kids, then this wouldn't be a problem. But these days, Anglos are more interested in genociding themselves

Anyone here genuinely pissed about the nanny state turning into a nightmare?
And ready to do something about it?

Declining population in overpopulated country. Won't defile their country for easy shekels.

Every sane person wants to be like Japan.

Let's start by refusing entry to any more Kiwis.

That's just a meme to scare people into accepting mass immigration. We could have just gotten through the boomer bust by having a levy or a tax on something.

It's a ponzi. Which means when the younger generations get old there will need to be even more people to support them.

>Singaporean Australian

You fucking disgust me. Once you renounce your Singaporean citizenship you're nothing more than a fucking chink 2nd class citizen of Australia

Come to Texas. We need more Anglos.

Yep, cunts fucked and not enough white Australians care, until it really starts to effect them, and by then it will be to late, game over. This is how it ends m8s, we a had a good, but brief run.

>go to Austin
>chinks and millenials everywhere
>go to Houston
>spics and millenials everywhere
>go to Dallas
>niggers and millenials everywhere

Where are these drugs coming from? I'm seeing a bunch of people from my high school class die of ice overdoses, I've asked a bunch of my mates (who aren't degenerates) where this ice is coming from, and none of them actually know.

It seems like every cunt knows someone who sells ice, but no cunt knows someone who produces it. Where is the ice coming from?

>where are these drugs coming from

According to my dealer in ANU drugs are produced locally in the outback

cops, more specifically vicpol.

I want to move my wife and son back to where I grew up, Wilby, Victoria and live in the sticks again and go hunting and fishing along the Murray river.

there are several corrupt cops using their obscene powers to manipulate local dealers and get their hands on shipments from china.

there's also a few cunts making it in the outback as the above cunt said.

Nah things are fine. Immigration is so tight that the only ones let in are beaten down if they start making a shit of it.

That said, leftist influence is slowly cuckifying the eastern states in to Sweden levels. West is best because all our migrants are Chinese math geniuses and escaped poms who didn't want to learn arabic.

And the feds haven't rounded up and murdered these people why? For that matter, why haven't the cops rounded them up?

So what, ice made in Victoria is being transported out to NSW?

Which cunts in China?

Can confirm. Victoria is filled with degenerate, corrupt filth and NSW should just annex it

Monday Night QandA thread when?

I'm always surprised how you drone gooks can't see the grand wholesome picture. That's simply outside of your mental capacity. There is NO FINANCIAL NEED for the average citizen in a White nation to receive a subhuman or non-white. Australia passed it's environmental capacity with 8-10 million long time ago. There is a fucking direct pattern and quite open one (Richard Kalergi, Otto Habsburg, Jean Monnet - EU founders, read about them):displacement. You don't see brain drain migration - you the subhumanest of already subhuman non-whites arriving to live of benefits in Europe. Native Citizens quite literally pay for their own genocide

>Implying the average Singaporean in Singapore isn't a soulless indentured servant
I'd prefer to live as a second class citizen in Aboville than as a robot for the rest of my life. Singapore is a fake country full of miserable people trying to impress other miserable people.

Because NTP are corrupted to the core and they have abbos for policemen patrolling the outback whaddya think??

The only thing most Anglo youths in this country care about these days is r&b drinking and taking drugs. The European immigrants that came to this country are the best hope for Australia to remain a white society.

guandong province or something. the meth is made there, sent here and vicpol seizes it from the dealers and never writes it down.

they then take over local production and force dealers to sell for them, in exchange for not being prosecuted.

they can get away with it due to the outrageous powers they were given a few years back with the hoon laws. police are near untouchable here.

it's also why niggers are going nuts in melbourne, the cops simply don't give 2 fucks and neither do the judges, they're too busy selling ice.

also i have a theory the cops are also telling the niggers to steal cars so they can chop them and sell them overseas. someone is behind the niggers, they're not this smart.

>Immigration is so tight
The whole country will be ethnic Portuguese in 150 years, if things don't change.

pure Anglo-Celtics aka Australians are 75% of the CITIZEN population
>half a million of population are part abo subhumans - pic related; may seem like nothing, but it's a literal genetic poison, that threatens the very existence of the Anglo-Celtic racial hygiene, as mixing with some 1/16 abo """white""" is not frowned upon. Expect the number to rise to 3 million in a generation, if you don't get racial laws asap
>half a million of pure coons
>resources and land bought off by China
>shitton of chinks, southeast asian monkey, meds, lebos, sudanese and jews
>no guns
>hate speech laws
>censorship of media and films
>expensive for it's citizens

>I prefer to live as a cuckold fuccboi for bogan white trash cunts to bully me.

Yea nah you're either a fucking loser who couldn't make it in Singapore or too stupid

>chink telling Aussies how to live

What a fucking surprise.

>someone is behind the niggers, they're not this smart.
I've seen a few people bring up the idea that Apex is a media invention to hide the fact that there is no real gang, just savages.

>they then take over local production and force dealers to sell for them, in exchange for not being prosecuted.
Why isn't the AFP investigating this? How deep is the corruption?

>the meth is made there, sent here and vicpol seizes it from the dealers and never writes it down.
So let me get this straight: Meth is sent here ON BOATS, and nobody will SEARCH THE FUCKING BOATS?

Why do we not have undercover police working on these boats? Why do we not have the Queensland Police patrolling our northern waters with recon aircraft?

i would strangle the life out of you if you ever said that to my face you yellow worm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

Learn your own history.

the corruption is so fucking deep, vicpol used to be in on the calabrian mafia back in the day if cunts know their history.

its not an accident slips through, or incompetence, there are cunts doing it intentionally.

not every vicpol officer of course, but there are a number of them.

for example, highway patrol has been rumored to be couriering drugs between vic and nsw since who's going to ever search their cars.

their powers are beyond obscene, look up the legislation and you'll wonder how it was a good idea to give the cops these powers without accountability.

they can impound someone's car on the side of the road for a month without any evidence, just by saying he did a burnout. even if he's completely innocent. they were forcing people to pay bribes under threat of this a few months back.

Please ignore this loser. He identifying himself as Singaporean is a fucking disgrace. He should just state he's an australian chink.

The drugs are taken straight off the boat from China, by the police, and then distributed via bikey gangs.

oh no, again you, should not you be busy with money loundering my larping friend

>I've seen a few people bring up the idea that Apex is a media invention to hide the fact that there is no real gang, just savages.

No shit

They're not teenagers either you dumb fuck, they're like 25 in year 10

>this
I honestly don't care though, they had it coming. Hurr she'll be right, fuck Anglos desu

what's wrong with what he said? It seems quite rational.

I'm not Anglo I am Celtic and French.

Texas looks good though.

Not tonight, user. It's Easter Monday and everyone gets a break.

Never been bullied. Anglos are good mates.
Everyone knows that the average non elite Singaporean are slaves to the corrupt oligarchs, but hey keep denying reality. Most Singaporeans who leave Singapore tend to become quite successful in their respective fields since they're not treated like a cog in a machine and are allowed to grow unlike in Singapore

Its the same here, m8. The ANZAC spirit will reconquer these lands and id like to see a bunch of scrawny chinks and wogs try to stop us. First the leftist traitors have to be ousted.

You should be squatting on a bottle or sucking cock in the army, but here we are
>busy
My life is way too easy. Find a job that takes little time, rural retard

you are just a loser. Anglos you've met were degenerate trash that downgraded themselves to talk to you in the first place

my remark has nothing to do with his point, i was just checking my bayesian botshit

i gonna dianon you soon my friend, you gonna pay a lot to stay descrete

My immediate thoughts? Australia is not your homeland. Move back to Europe and fight for the nationalists there. Europa calls all of us- it's psychic, extraterrestrial, godlike and in our blood.

>they were forcing people to pay bribes under threat of this a few months back.
What.

>they can impound someone's car on the side of the road for a month without any evidence, just by saying he did a burnout.
So this was the reason for the hoon laws?

And the AFP is in on it I'm guessing?

Mate 6 months ago I was a Labor supporter, give me time I'm still trying to shove the redpill up my ass.

It's ridiculous. We're accepting these cunts in, apparently they have all sorts of ID, but we can't figure out that a 25 year old stealing cars should be deported.

amazing larping session

>passes Sup Forums turing test
sssssssssssshiet

>implying Anglos aren't just a mix of Celtic and Norman French.

lol you tell them Hang Chang, fucking no good doer anglo cucks. But honestly it's better off this way, they can't help with getting replaced, at this point better you ching chongs than a bunch of niggers

And Saxon. I have little to no Saxon in me. Am I white?

>says the Russian neet

(((YES WHITE MAN! Abandon your territory)))

fuck off faggot

Used to live in Sunnybank in Brisbane from 80's onwards. Sad fucking thing is, there is less Chinese presence here in HK then in Sunnybank-MCGreggor now.

At least there is a decent MOS Burger

Then why do you identify yourself as Singaporean if you renounced your citizenship if you're so proud of leaving and laughing at the cogs? Fucking unappreciative cuck. It's people like you who give my country a bad name and just because you're a 2nd class citizen in a liberal shithole doesn't mean you're above everyone here. You're fucking despicable

No, the hoon laws were an over-reaction to a few idiots. The politicians put them in to appease the public cause a few cunts were really dumb.

For a time they served their purpose but they need to be scrapped now, as hooning's no longer the issue it was 5-10 years ago and police are abusing the living fuck out of the powers for all sorts of things.

Police need to be held accountable for their actions, the idea that guilty until proven innocent laws actually exist should make every aussie sick to their stomach.

They can impound you and fuck you out of your job until you go to court months later to prove your innocence.

They don't prove your guilt, you prove your innocence.

Always have a dashcam in vic.

your country literally rescues incredible amount of migrants. Italy is one of the most enriched EU nations